4 Tl Type-s Wheels For Sale (cheap) - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 23rd, 2006, 07:39 PM   #1
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8
delete tread RIMS ARE SOLD

RIMS ARE SOLD.............THANKS

Last edited by marinored; January 25th, 2006 at 12:56 PM..
marinored is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old January 23rd, 2006, 09:54 PM   #2
i keeps it real
 
vtecaccord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 352
Send a message via AIM to vtecaccord
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinored
2003 Tl Type-s Wheels For Sale Rims Are Clean No Bends Rim Are Good On Of The Tires Are Bad And Will Have To Change But Rims And The Other 3 Tires Are Good If Serous Pm Me Or Call 3474132394 Lz Serious Ppl Only And My Price Is Firm I Will Not Go Anylower On Price---- 350 Firm

P.S NOOOOO TRADES PLZ JUST WANT MONEY ----THANK U


bump for great price, these sell for 500 on ebay w/o tires
vtecaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 23rd, 2006, 10:52 PM   #3
Alan N
 
02AEMAccord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: North Jersey
Posts: 446
Send a message via AIM to 02AEMAccord
how much meat is left on the tires and what size is the tire that has to be replaced, where in the tri state you live, i am in jersey, oh yeah what size are the rims 17 X 7.5 right and what kind of tires, sorry for the questions just trying to be a careful buyer
02AEMAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old January 23rd, 2006, 11:55 PM   #4
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 92
pending pics i may be interested...

[email protected]
mattacosta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 23rd, 2006, 11:58 PM   #5
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02AEMAccord
how much meat is left on the tires and what size is the tire that has to be replaced, where in the tri state you live, i am in jersey, oh yeah what size are the rims 17 X 7.5 right and what kind of tires, sorry for the questions just trying to be a careful buyer
TL-S rims are 17x6.5. They look very nice on accords.
BiggyMcWang is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 07:57 AM   #6
Anh Yeu Em Jenny
 
ViNhXoNxAcCoRd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Mass
Posts: 251
Send a message via AIM to ViNhXoNxAcCoRd
send picture to [email protected]
i might be interested also
ViNhXoNxAcCoRd is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 08:01 AM   #7
^ lives for this stuff
 
NDeedOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 287
Send a message via AIM to NDeedOne
Please post pics, may be interested.... they have to be wider than 6.5", they are 7.5" I think????

Please verify width.
NDeedOne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 08:31 AM   #8
Registered User
 
HONDA_99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 3,244
there is no need for verification, here is info;
tl-s rims are 6.5" wide
cl-s rims are 7" wide

tire size for cl and tl is 215/50/17
HONDA_99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 09:19 AM   #9
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 92
Im calling DIBS, pending pictures
mattacosta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 01:56 PM   #10
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 25
how much tred left, pics?
ryder is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 02:35 PM   #11
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 9
Interested if pics are posted
accordselux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 02:43 PM   #12
Registered User
 
Accord_V6_400m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: So Cal (562)
Posts: 7,309
Send a message via AIM to Accord_V6_400m
A picture is worth a thousand words



bump for a nice set of rims
Accord_V6_400m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 02:56 PM   #13
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by 02AEMAccord
how much meat is left on the tires and what size is the tire that has to be replaced, where in the tri state you live, i am in jersey, oh yeah what size are the rims 17 X 7.5 right and what kind of tires, sorry for the questions just trying to be a careful buyer
THERE IS ABOUT 45-50% TREAD LEFT ON THE OTHER THREE TIRES.THE SIZE OF THE TIRES ARE 225-50-17-I'M LOCATED IN BROOKLYN AND THE RIMS ARE FROM THE TL NOT THE CL THEY ARE 17 X 6.5

Last edited by marinored; January 24th, 2006 at 08:45 PM..
marinored is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 03:06 PM   #14
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8
Wait A Minute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HONDA_99
there is no need for verification, here is info;
tl-s rims are 6.5" wide
cl-s rims are 7" wide

tire size for cl and tl is 215/50/17

THE TIRE SIZE FOR A TL AND CL OR 225-50-17 NOT 215 AND THE TL ARE 7 AND THE CL ARE 7.5
marinored is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 03:15 PM   #15
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 92
tl came stock with 215-50-17 and so did the cl-s they widths are 7 and 6.5 respectfully.

I pass my dibs onto someone else who wants to buy them without seeing pictures... not worth my time to travel to brooklyn from jersey and they may not be in good shape
mattacosta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 04:17 PM   #16
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 784
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattacosta
tl came stock with 215-50-17 and so did the cl-s they widths are 7 and 6.5 respectfully.

I pass my dibs onto someone else who wants to buy them without seeing pictures... not worth my time to travel to brooklyn from jersey and they may not be in good shape
Yup.. OEM specs show following:

TL-S Rim = 17x6.5
CL-S Rim = 17x7

Aside from that, the TL-S Rims have fatter spokes than the CL-S. CL-S has the spokes bending outward more as well.
BiggyMcWang is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 04:26 PM   #17
^ lives for this stuff
 
NDeedOne's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 287
Send a message via AIM to NDeedOne
Why no pics???????

prob not in good shape.... or doesn't even have wheels?

I'm done here, thanks anyway.
NDeedOne is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 04:41 PM   #18
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 92
Originally Posted by mattacosta
do u have pics of the wheels? where are u located


NO PICS --LOCATED IN BROOKLYN
mattacosta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 04:46 PM   #19
Registered User
 
HONDA_99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: Westminster, MD
Posts: 3,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by marinored
THE TIRE SIZE FOR A TL AND CL OR 225-50-17 NOT 215 AND THE TL ARE 7 AND THE CL ARE 7.5
TL owner and doesn't know spec for TL-S
FYI -> http://hondanews.com/CatID3016?mid=2...&archives=2003
HONDA_99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 08:15 PM   #20
Registered User
 
Accord_V6_400m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: So Cal (562)
Posts: 7,309
Send a message via AIM to Accord_V6_400m
Theres really no excuses for not knowing the specs of the wheel correctly...

its written on the wheels themselves.
Accord_V6_400m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 08:38 PM   #21
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8
just trying to get rid of some factorys and look what i get

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattacosta
Originally Posted by mattacosta
do u have pics of the wheels? where are u located


NO PICS --LOCATED IN BROOKLYN
If ur not intrested in the rims dont buy them thats all.....i have no pics ..the rims are clean except one of them that fell on its face and that one has little scraps if u dont want to come from ur house or where ever to see the rims thats ok man i'll live.. i will just keep them in case one of my 20" bend or some thing and put them back on thats all. Sorry all of u guys on here that are mad that i dont have pics forgive me.......oh yea by the way u can keep ur DIBS u might need them

Last edited by marinored; January 24th, 2006 at 08:43 PM..
marinored is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 24th, 2006, 11:35 PM   #22
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 92
I appreciate your concern about me "needing" the wheels, but I have a set already, nobody is mad that you dont have pics, but nobody is going to buy them without seeing some pictures... your view of them being "clean" to someone else may look like ****.. good luck with the sale, if u want ill meet up with u and take some pics so you have something to post..

Quote:
Originally Posted by marinored
If ur not intrested in the rims dont buy them thats all.....i have no pics ..the rims are clean except one of them that fell on its face and that one has little scraps if u dont want to come from ur house or where ever to see the rims thats ok man i'll live.. i will just keep them in case one of my 20" bend or some thing and put them back on thats all. Sorry all of u guys on here that are mad that i dont have pics forgive me.......oh yea by the way u can keep ur DIBS u might need them
mattacosta is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 25th, 2006, 12:59 PM   #23
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 8
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattacosta
I appreciate your concern about me "needing" the wheels, but I have a set already, nobody is mad that you dont have pics, but nobody is going to buy them without seeing some pictures... your view of them being "clean" to someone else may look like ****.. good luck with the sale, if u want ill meet up with u and take some pics so you have something to post..
DONT WORRY ANY WAY I SOLD THEM ALREADY AND THANKS FOR THE GOOD LUCK
marinored is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On