For Sale - Unorthodox Racing Ultra SS pulleys [94-02 4cyl] - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 26th, 2006, 08:45 PM   #1
Fast at Last!... kind of.

For Sale - Unorthodox Racing Ultra SS pulleys [2.2/2.3L DOHC/SOHC]

Hey guys, selling a brand new set of Unorthodox Racing Ultra SS pulleys. These are lightweight pulleys that free up power from your engine so that it actually goes to the wheels. Dyno proven to provide up to 15bhp gains!

This pulley kit Part# 040600402 contains a crank pulley: underdrive stock belt layout (Ultra S: Part # 0206104) Accessory pulley (Ultra A: Part# 0106304) and power steering pulley (Part # 0106400)

These will fit:

Acura

97-00 CL 2.2/2.3L SOHC

Honda

94-02 Accord 2.2/2.3L SOHC
93-01 Prelude 2.2L DOHC

Quote:
Our most popular crank pulleys, the ones everyone is familiar with. This version of our crank pulleys increases performance because they underdrive all the accessories (15-20% more power), unlike accessory only kits out there that do not include the crank pulley. This means one you air conditioning is on our crank pulleys give you more power back to the wheels by not letting the air conditioning compressor rob as much power.

However, we do not push the amount or percentage of underdrive too far for two main reasons. First, it is important to keep charging systems, air conditioning, power steering, and water pumps moving fast enough for every day driving. Second, not much horsepower is gained from extreme underdriving. We always keep our underdrive percentage under 20% which is what allows us to maintain factory specified outputs for all your accessories. Our testing has found for most vehicle models you can upgrade your stereo to a system of up to 600 watts (RMS) and not have any charging problems.

For most applications all of the underdriving is done at the crank pulley, not the accessory pulleys. This is done so maximum weight loss can be achieved at the crank where most of the horsepower gains are realized. The Ultra Series underdrive crank pulleys are available in polished aluminum finish.
EXACTLY as seen here:
(from left to right: crank, Power steering, alternator pulleys)

Asking: $210 USD FIRM.

Pictures of what I have to come soon (really, they look exactly like in the picture above). They're sitting in my trunk right now and it's just too damn cold to get them.

PM is key.

Last edited by Steverino; January 27th, 2006 at 08:56 AM..
Steverino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 26th, 2006, 09:34 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverino
Hey guys, selling a brand new set of Unorthodox Racing Ultra SS pulleys. These are lightweight pulleys that free up power from your engine so that it actually goes to the wheels. Dyno proven to provide up to 15bhp gains!

This pulley kit Part# 040600402 contains a crank pulley: underdrive stock belt layout (Ultra S: Part # 0206104) Accessory pulley (Ultra A: Part# 0106304) and power steering pulley (Part # 0106400)

These will fit:

Acura

97-00 CL 2.2/2.3L SOHC

Honda

94-02 Accord 2.2/2.3L SOHC
93-01 Prelude 2.2L DOHC

EXACTLY as seen here:
(from left to right: crank, Power steering, alternator pulleys)

Asking: $210 USD FIRM.

Pictures of what I have to come soon (really, they look exactly like in the picture above). They're sitting in my trunk right now and it's just too damn cold to get them.

PM is key.
does this have the battery charging problem like the AEM one? I'll call dibs for now.
LyttleViet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 26th, 2006, 09:37 PM   #3

why are you selling them? Also do you have any info on 4 bangers with this setup. Regards as to safety and gains. As of now I only know of Av6's woh use these
the_accordian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old January 26th, 2006, 09:47 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_accordian
why are you selling them? Also do you have any info on 4 bangers with this setup. Regards as to safety and gains. As of now I only know of Av6's woh use these

I personally know a friend who has it in their 4banger sedan. No problems yet and he went through the whole last summer with it (about 5 months)

I'm selling them because I'm in the market for some new shoes. =)
Old January 26th, 2006, 09:48 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverino
I personally know a friend who has it in their 4banger sedan. No problems yet and he went through the whole last summer with it (about 5 months)

I'm selling them because I'm in the market for some new shoes. =)
brand new got pics? I got 200 shipped right now if you have pictures. Email [email protected]
Old January 26th, 2006, 09:56 PM   #6

Viet, check your email please.
Old January 27th, 2006, 01:08 AM   #7

you got email back.
Old January 27th, 2006, 08:48 AM   #8

Still available.
Old January 27th, 2006, 02:47 PM   #9

i can vouch for Steverino...very honest guy...this is a great buy
good luck Steve
DPs Finest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 29th, 2006, 10:18 PM   #10

free bump
DPs Finest is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 29th, 2006, 10:34 PM   #11

good deal for brand new..no money as of now..Ill let you know when i have enough
the_accordian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in