Unichip Prices - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 3rd, 2006, 08:29 PM   #1
Mirage Representative

Send a message via AIM to Kuya Master Send a message via MSN to Kuya Master Send a message via Yahoo to Kuya Master
Unichip Prices

I was looking around for exhausts for my car online, and I ran into this.

Is our store able to price-match with these guys?
Kuya Master is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 3rd, 2006, 11:57 PM   #2
JB4 e92

You may want to PM Dizzy or MrV6P about this one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
clean2draccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2006, 02:14 PM   #3

I'm also very interested in knowing this and does it include the PnP harness ???
wht/accord99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old March 4th, 2006, 09:12 PM   #4
V6P Negotiator & Promoter

Lightbulb V6P sells Unichips at competitive prices!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuya Master
I was looking around for exhausts for my car online, and I ran into this.

Is our store able to price-match with these guys?

FYI . . .

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 7:40 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: RE: Contact Us Results

Thank you Maurice,

The WD that supplies SFX has cut them off and they no longer have a supply line of Unichips.

Best regards,

Joe Pucciarelli

National Sales Manager
Unichip of North America
2615 SE 39 Loop
Hillsboro OR 97123
[email protected]
P 503 640 7465
F 503 214 6444

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Saturday, March 04, 2006 5:38 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Contact Us Results

Name: Maurice Duenas
E-Mail: [email protected]
Phone: 916.479.2954
The following website is presently selling Unichips below authorized price list: http://www.seffects.com/catalog/styl...onda+%2F+Acura

is this permitted?

Best regards,
Maurice Duenas

Founder/ General Manager
V6 Performance Network Inc

V6P members who are seriously interested in getting a Unichip for your ride, especially for the 6th Gen AV6's, please send me a PM. We will be offering special rebates, like we have done in the past, which allows V6P to sell Unichips at competitive prices. V6P also reprograms Unichips for our members when purchased through our eStore.

Thanks for your support,
Maurice

“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strengthen, nor lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of Will.” Vince Lombardi
MrV6P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2006, 09:24 PM   #5
keepin' it OG

Send a message via AIM to Kiet
and isnt there a limited quantity left and once its done, it DONE, right..

KIET

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kiet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2006, 09:33 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiet
and isnt there a limited quantity left and once its done, it DONE, right..

FYI. . . V6P is an Authorized Unichip Distributor that presently has a large inventory of 6th Gen Unichips for 98-02 AV6s, and can also obtain any Unichip that is available.

To see if there is a Unichip available for your ride checkout:

http://www.unichip.us/vehicle_search.asp

Old March 4th, 2006, 09:36 PM   #7
keepin' it OG

ic, thought i read something else on a different thread...

i'm still butterying up my car until i use the reprogamming. lol
Old March 4th, 2006, 10:48 PM   #8
Just a Regular Member now

Send a message via AIM to Dizzy
The rebate sales are for the quantities we have in stock. Once those are gone, no more rebate pricing and we will be forced to sell at the regular price.

We will from time to time have sales that are authorized by Unichip though, so you'll still find that our pricing is cheaper than anyone elses. No one else offers free re-programming either. That's something only V6P offers to our members.

Dizzy
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 4th, 2006, 10:59 PM   #9
keepin' it OG

o thats awesome dizzy, people should get it while the sale is still good.
Old March 4th, 2006, 11:30 PM   #10

V6P Pimps. I'd like to order one... but I gotta talk myself outta 7bills first, lol.
Timmybighands is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 5th, 2006, 07:49 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy
The rebate sales are for the quantities we have in stock. Once those are gone, no more rebate pricing and we will be forced to sell at the regular price.

We will from time to time have sales that are authorized by Unichip though, so you'll still find that our pricing is cheaper than anyone elses. No one else offers free re-programming either. That's something only V6P offers to our members.

Dizzy
I didn't know that, so I guess i'll take one.
wht/accord99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 5th, 2006, 09:35 PM   #12
Mirage Representative

Send a message via AIM to Kuya Master Send a message via MSN to Kuya Master Send a message via Yahoo to Kuya Master
Wait a sec... so these guys were selling at really good prices, so the V6P store went and told the Unichip people so that they could get shut down and there would be less competition? I feel hella bad now, because all I was trying to do was make it so we could get more of the people on this forum a really good deal on the chips... but ended up killing some folks that were just trying to price competitively....

(Or am I seeing this wrong?)
Kuya Master is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 5th, 2006, 10:09 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuya Master
Wait a sec... so these guys were selling at really good prices, so the V6P store went and told the Unichip people so that they could get shut down and there would be less competition? I feel hella bad now, because all I was trying to do was make it so we could get more of the people on this forum a really good deal on the chips... but ended up killing some folks that were just trying to price competitively....

(Or am I seeing this wrong?)

FYI . . . All reputable authorized distibutors and dealers for manufacturers sign contracts that promise they will not sell below the price list that was agreed upon. V6P has been working with Unichip, Comptech, and others since 1998 with these types of business agreements. Many manufacturers are weeding out dealers who are not following their contractual obligations, and taking unfair advanatge on the rest of the distributors and dealers. They also do not like us selling their quality products on eBay. . . More manufacturers are working with V6P because we follow our contractual obilgations and loyalities to them, by always looking out for our mutual best interests. V6P has offered creative rebates to sell some of our products at reduced prices via Group Buy specials. It's up to our members to take adavantage of our specials when we present them.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts,
Maurice

“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strengthen, nor lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of Will.” Vince Lombardi
Old March 5th, 2006, 10:18 PM   #14
Just a Regular Member now

Send a message via AIM to Dizzy
Unichip told us that they were already cut off. Which means that they would not have gotten anymore new Unichips. The pricing was probably for their current in stock items so there's no guarentee that they even had any in-stock left.

As far as competition is concerned, we follow are business contracts strictly. Unlike 80% of the auto industry folks out there, V6P always honors their agreements to our partner manufacturers. This also means that we've been screwed quite a number of times by unscrupulous industry folks, but that's just the way the game is played. V6P refuses to step down to the levels of the low life auto accessory stores out there. That's one of the reasons why we have good credibility among our suppliers.

I personally don't few sorry for folks who cheat to try to get ahead in the business. Yes, its a cut-throat business world, but V6P will continue to maintain their higher moral standards.

Dizzy
Dizzy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 6th, 2006, 10:15 PM   #15

i think if you got the unichip from the website provided, you will still ahve to spend some cash to get it tuned to your car, v6p can do all that for you anyway,
mike_d is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 6th, 2006, 11:47 PM   #16

Hey dizzy what are the price that I can afford for a unichip? I'm in the military and was looking for prices for a chip or my NA car. Hopefully, you can give more info on the subject! when you can email me or PM me thanks!
tarheel4ever is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 7th, 2006, 06:54 AM   #17

when i was gonna buy my unichip.... i am in the military also, he was saying you get the 100 dollar rebate, and then another 50 rebate for military, but i dont kow if the rebates are stil good, should be though
mike_d is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 7th, 2006, 07:02 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_d
when i was gonna buy my unichip.... i am in the military also, he was saying you get the 100 dollar rebate, and then another 50 rebate for military, but i dont kow if the rebates are stil good, should be though

The discounts and rebates for our special V6P Military members is ongoing; you just have to PM me or Dizzy telling us what you want, and when you are ready to purchase the product(s).

-Maurice

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in