FS: 19" Advan Kruezer Rims - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 8th, 2006, 10:27 PM   #1

FS: 19" Advan Kruezer Rims

Hey what's up. I am selling three of my bronze 19 inch Advan Kreuzer Series V rims (tires included). The fourth rim is cracked so if you want it, you can have it at a discounted rate and try to fix it yourself. The other three are in excellent shape however. These are 235/35ZR/19's. The rims fit a 5 bolt wheel pattern. See pictures below. I am selling the three rims/tires for $1200 ($400 a piece). The fourth rim you can have for $100 if you want it.

This is an excellent opportunity to get some normally very expensive rims for a very discounted rate. I paid $2800 for all four when I bought them so these are being sold at a marked discount.

I am located in Dallas, Texas and would prefer to sell it to someone local but can ship out if necessary, no big deal.

Here is the link the pictures:
http://www.indianrenegades.com/rims.htm

Contact Vince Varkey ([email protected]) if interested. Thanks!
indianrenegade is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 8th, 2006, 10:35 PM   #2
THLA 2009 Bombsquad

Send a message via AIM to Dtownz Thrillah
hot car hot rims ..

do you still have the car?
Dtownz Thrillah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 8th, 2006, 10:40 PM   #3

Yup still have the car but I sold my Kaminari bodykit. I am getting older now so that is why I am piecing my car out. Only thing left to sell are the rims. But I am not having too much luck selling them for some reason. Maybe it's the fourth rim that is cracked but even if you bought one new, the rest I am selling so cheap, you would be saving an a$$load of money. Ah well, maybe I can actually sell them to someone out there who appreciates that good rims Advans are!

Vince

Old March 8th, 2006, 10:40 PM   #4

Those rims are HOT. I would rock those right now... how bad is the crack? In your opinion, can it be fixed, or is that the reason your selling them - becuase it's not repairable?
Timmybighands is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 8th, 2006, 10:46 PM   #5

Well, the crack on that one rim is in four places, almost equidistant from each other. On this link, scroll near the bottom and you can see the pics:

http://www.indianrenegades.com/rims.htm

I took it to this one shop here in Dallas and they said that they could not fix it because it was not just one crack but four. But this is Dallas and it just seems, in my humble opinion, that it could be salvaged. This is why I am throwing this fourth rim in for free basically, so if someone wants it, its theirs along with the other 3, just need to cover the shipping since these are in four separate boxes, etc.

But yeah if you are interested, let me know man. They are packaged up in my garage ready to roll. Email is [email protected] so let me know. Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in