* FOR SALE: Subcompact Digital Camera, extra Memory included! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2006, 12:21 PM   #1

Smile * For Sale: Subcompact DIGITAL CAMERA, extra Memory included!

Hi, I've got an almost new Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX8 I'd like to sell to get a little $ for break.
It's a subcompact camera, so it's 1" less wide than a cd and ~.5" shorter than half a cd's height, perfect for on the go, just slip it in any pocket.

I got this camera new exaclty 1 month & 3 days ago and have babied it so it's essentially new. I have original box, manual, driver cd, & all accessories, all still originally wrapped and sealed in plastic except for the charger, because that's all I've used. Warranty card is still here & unfilled as well as invoice or whichever other necessary documentation. So new factory warranty still applies!

I'll throw in my 256MB card that's in the camera right now along with the 16MB one that came w/ the package. Manufacturers are Kingston, and Panasonic, respectively, so you know they are quality made memory.

Need to go take a test right now, but here are some links for info and local price comparisons. I'll keep track of ebay and see how much they're going for, but there's not than many available. This is the only subcompact camera that has a physical Optical Image Stabilization lens, and it's made by Leica, ya know, like in Eurotrip? And this is also the camera Panasonic is peddling as the grand prize in the "Show your school spirit on Facebook" contest.

Ok, gotta run, I will update later and take pics. Can someone pls let me know how to post or link images to this page? Oh and I'm in Lawrence right now, but will/can be in Olathe by Saturday or maybe even friday. Since this is local and readily available with extra memory, I'm lookin' to sell it for $229. I will entertain reasonable offers but no lowballers pls. Feel free to go to your nearest Circuit City and check it out, hold it in your hand, see how you like it, I did before I bought mine

Panasonic's own site
http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs...00000000005702

Good review site I visit often, review of the FX8 and big brother FX9
http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/pa...mc_fx9-review/

BB: $283 after taxes, not available in stores
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....ref=25&loc=PGR

CC: $298.95 after taxes, available in stores!
http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=135341&WT.mc_n=67&WT.mc_t=U&c m_ven=COMPARISON%20SHOPPING&cm_cat=PRICEGRABBER&cm _pla=DATAFEED->PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1%20PRODUCT&cm_keycode=67

And just to make it easier, here's a Google Image seach of the camera
http://images.google.com/images?q=Pa...=Search+Images

I'll be sure to post more details and pics + more stuff I'm sellin' for $ later today. Feel free to PM me if you've got any qualms or want more details
- Hai

P.S. Hey guys, the above is for a posting on a local forum. I know you can find buy the camera cheaper online so the price will be more flexible. Idealy I'd like to get $239 shipped, but I can expedite ship it to wherever immed. and plan to just eat that as part of the costs. I'm in the Kansas City Metro area @ 66062/66047. I'll update as I get more time. Thanks for bearin' w/ an old member here!

Last edited by Hai_c83; March 16th, 2006 at 09:34 AM..
Hai_c83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 14th, 2006, 09:27 PM   #2

<bump>!

How does one link a pic so it will show up on this thread? Anyone?
Hai_c83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 14th, 2006, 10:18 PM   #3

Send a message via AIM to accord03
[img]*put the link here*[/img]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hello Prius.

old sn: AwSoMNaMjA
accord03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old March 14th, 2006, 10:21 PM   #4

i had a fx-9...these are great cameras....the Optical Image Stabilization is fukn amazing.
mQike is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in