WTB: STOCK SHOCKS for 98-01 accord v6 coupe - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 20th, 2006, 11:48 PM   #1
Registered Cock

Send a message via AIM to alphanumeric303
WTB: STOCK SHOCKS for 98-01 accord v6 coupe

Looking for stock shocks for 98-01 accord coupe v6 and perhaps stock springs if you have them too. Please let me know how many miles are on them and how much you are asking for + shipping to 80260 Thanks

AIM- white asian kidd
alphanumeric303 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 21st, 2006, 03:32 PM   #2

i have 02 sedan v6 accord stock shock/springs if those will fit. PM me if you know they will
xlilbluux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 21st, 2006, 05:47 PM   #3
Registered Cock

Im not sure if those fit or not...but how much you askin for shocks alone?

Old March 22nd, 2006, 12:41 AM   #4
Registered Cock

Just found out that they will fit ....how much are you asking for them + shipping to 80260?

And most importantly - How many miles are on them and were they ever set up with aftermarket springs?

Last edited by alphanumeric303; March 22nd, 2006 at 12:45 AM..
Old March 25th, 2006, 01:30 PM   #5

I just sold my 2000 Accord EX V6 Coupe... I'm trying to get rid of all my stuff I have in my garage. I have all 4 springs/struts, had like 120k on um, they felt absolutely fine when we took them off and put tokicos on her. They were never used w/ aftermarket springs or shocks....

They're pretty heavy, I dont know what they'd cost to ship, plus I don't even know what they're worth. Stock used struts go for about $70 a piece on Ebay, so I'm thinking $70 per strut & spring assembly? But whatever, that price is flexible, let me know if you're interested.
Envy6AcCord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 25th, 2006, 04:48 PM   #6
Registered Cock

Hey thanks for replying, but thats a little pricey. People on this forum have been selling all 4 of their struts for 50-70 + shipping. So 70 a piece is A LOT. Please let me know if you want to renegotiate. Thanks
Old March 25th, 2006, 10:05 PM   #7

Yeah, sorry. I swear when I looked it up on Ebay the other day I saw a struts going for $70 a piece! Haha, anyway, I just got on ebay and looked it up again and saw one for $40 for strut & spring. I was going to see what they weighed, to try to figure out what shipping would be, so then we could figure out a cost, but their in my shed and i'm not walking out there at 11 at night. =]

But thing is, i'd like to get rid of the springs and struts together. What about... 100 for all of it, then shipping? Ill weigh them tomorrow and see what i'd cost to ship, then we could go from there on figuring out a price?
Envy6AcCord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 30th, 2006, 12:44 PM   #8

Send a message via AIM to 99VTECCoupe
I have a set of CL Type-S struts/AV6 springs. The springs have 160k on them and the struts have about 20-30k. Both are great. The CL-S struts are slightly firmer than the AV6's but provide the same highway ride. If you're interested PM me.
99VTECCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 31st, 2006, 02:49 PM   #9
Registered Cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99VTECCoupe
I have a set of CL Type-S struts/AV6 springs. The springs have 160k on them and the struts have about 20-30k. Both are great. The CL-S struts are slightly firmer than the AV6's but provide the same highway ride. If you're interested PM me.

Hey, I am only interested in buying the struts. Have they ever had any aftermarket springs on them? And how much are you looking for? Can you describe what a firmer ride is?
Old April 3rd, 2006, 02:45 AM   #10
Registered Cock

bump
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in