FS: Retrofitted 1st gen CL Headlights! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old March 29th, 2006, 02:38 AM   #1
V6P Groupbuy Approved

FS: Retrofitted 1st gen CL Headlights!

Hi all,

There probably aren't a lot of 1st gen CL drivers here, but I thought I'd post this here anyway since I'm banned from acurazine . Anyway, here it is!

I have 2 headlamps retrofitted with Valeo D2S projectors. They have the DOT shield and fresnal lense. I also used a custom-cut and fitted shroud made of alunimum along with chrome bezels from HIDplanet.com. I will also be including 4300K D2S Osram Xenarc bulbs and 9006 aftermarket ballasts in the package. The bulbs and ballasts were $250 and the projectors were $100 (at the time I got them, don't know the price of them now). All of the misc parts used in the project, including the caulk, silicone, screws, nuts, bezels, shrouds, and the tools needed for this project added up to well over $100 (I had to buy a dremel since I didn't have one). I even took off the headlamps to readjust the projectors and make sure everything was very clean and looked as close to OEM as possible. This is one of only a few retro's done on a CL and I hate to part with it but I need the money for school books and lab supplies for next quarter.

I'm selling the 2 retro'ed headlamps + HID KIT (fits directly into your OEM harness, no need for additional harness because the ballasts are safe for your wiring, I've voltage tested them and everything, not like the other ballasts that fry your harness) ... for $600 OBO + your OEM HEADLIGHTS.

Before you say it's a lot, someone sold a 1st retro setup for $1100, and the only difference was that it didn't require the customers old headlights. IMO, if you want to keep your old headlights but pay another $500, then by all means I accept, since a new or mint set on ebay is only $200.

So the price is... $600 + YOUR OLD LAMPS! Before I only requested $400 + old lamps but I didn't include the HIDs, now I am but for $200 more (still great deal!). You send me the $600 via Paypal, then send me your old headlights, and once I get them, I will send over the retrofitted setup. Dchang (stupidaznmunkey) can vouch for me. I've known him for a long ass time and he knows I'm a good person. Also, if you're from Acurazine, I'm recycledpaper. Yes I got banned for making too many CF threads lol but you all know I'm trustworthy, ESPECIALLY the SoCal peeps . So yeah.

AIM me at georgerwu or e-mail me at [email protected].

Pics!

XENITH is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 29th, 2006, 02:45 AM   #2
Fast at Last!... kind of.

Thumbs up for a clean retro! =)

Beamshots?
Steverino is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 29th, 2006, 02:46 AM   #3
V6P Groupbuy Approved

Also... erm if anyone from Acurazine can link this thread on Acurazine.com, that'd be neat too

Old March 29th, 2006, 02:50 AM   #4
V6P Groupbuy Approved

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverino
Thumbs up for a clean retro! =)

Beamshots?
thanks man.. i will be posting up some better beam shots when it stops raining. my past ones were crap since i hadnt aimed my projectors yet xP
Old March 29th, 2006, 01:56 PM   #5
V6P Groupbuy Approved

Bump!

*Edit: These lamps were cleaned out AGAIN and released with tons of silicone to prevent any sort of condensation. Ballasts are 2 weeks old, bulbs were purchased from a member on here (joedanger). He can vouch that they've rarely been used when I bought them, an I've only used them for a max of 20-30 hours. Haven't even colorshifted yet.

My friend posted these up on Acurazine. Also, bunch of your questions can be answered on my first post. Oh btw, starboy, I ain't dead

Last edited by XENITH; March 29th, 2006 at 01:59 PM..
Old March 29th, 2006, 01:58 PM   #6

yeah post some beamshots and I might bite.
ghost_masterCL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 29th, 2006, 03:51 PM   #7
V6P Groupbuy Approved

*checks AZ thread*

uh oh... looks like Insyone is back from lurker mode and into bashing mode
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in