Wanted! ~ V6P Group Buy Coordinators - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 5th, 2006, 01:47 PM   #1
V6P Negotiator & Promoter

Lightbulb Wanted! ~ V6P Group Buy Coordinators

Quote:
Originally Posted by chido
Bump for more group buys

What do you have?

Attn: V6P members and friends,

Anyone that's interested coordinating new Group Buys for any of the products the V6P eStore or Comptech products, to purchase them at a special discounted price, here is what to do:

Send me a PM! You will be required to a create a new Group Buy (GB) thread for that particular product(s) with a minimum "roll call" requirement of 10 buyers or more. The discounted price of each product will be determined by how many purchase the product(s) at once. In essence more buyers = more discount! Feel free to "copy & paste" information from our past GB threads to help create your new GB thread. The coordinator of each successful GB thread will receive an additional discount price for running it.

Special Note: We are presently revamping our eStore and will be selling some of product line on ebay motors.

Thanks for your help and support,
Maurice

“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strengthen, nor lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of Will.” Vince Lombardi
MrV6P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 5th, 2006, 01:59 PM   #2

Wink Running Group Buys takes planning, time and patience!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRV_33
i am getting sick of pm's. plus my pm box is at capacity with the ongoing cc knobs groupbuy

You unfortunately had GB buy of pandora's box issues and setbacks. We have had quite a few Group Buys that have gone smoothly, while a couple have had bottlenecks with no paying in a timely manner. While the cc knob GB had setbacks, the Ground Cable kits is running smoothly with have already paid up. So those who want discounted products for their rides would be the best candidates to run Group Buys! I even accept a pair of members running one GB to make it be successful. So the ball in your people's court.

I honestly need relief from personally running GB's, so I can get back to negotiating and R&D'n new products for us.

Thanks again for your support,
Maurice

“The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strengthen, nor lack of knowledge, but rather a lack of Will.” Vince Lombardi
Old April 7th, 2006, 10:19 AM   #3

Update!

Spring is finally here and the after-market environment is really starting to pick up. We recently received a couple requests from V6P members to help coordinate new Group Buys in the near future.

If there is anyone else interested in a special product and would like to get it at a special group buy price, leading a group buy thread is the way to do it. Send me a PM if you want to give it a try.

Thanks for your help and support,
Maurice

Old April 7th, 2006, 09:44 PM   #4

what all does coordinating it consist of?
mike_d is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in