FS Tanabe coilover, Comptech sway, obx tie bar, Neuspeed struct, TEST RIDE AVAILABLE - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 1st, 2006, 12:37 PM   #1

FS Tanabe coilover, sway bar, tie bar, struct bar

I am selling my car, so I have some parts for sale. All parts are still on the car. I will part out around 5/16. If any buyer is interested in the tanabe coilover, test ride is available until 5/16. (test ride, not test drive, sorry) I prefer local pickup. Iím in the Bellevue, WA area.

Tanabe Coilover - $500 ($1,080 at autoparts.com)
Comptech Sway bar - $180 ($299.06 at autoparts.com) SOLD
Neuspeed front struct bar - $60 ($125.96 at autoparts.com)
OBX rear lower tie bar - $50 SOLD

Please contact me through replying this post or email at [email protected]

DETAIL INFORMATION

Tanabe Coilover Sustec Pro S-S http://www.tanabe-usa.com/coilovers/s-s.asp
Height adjustable, damper adjustable 4 level up front, 8 level in rear. Damper adjustment is extremely easy. It re-use the OEM upper mount.
It has almost 45k miles on it. If you are in the comfort, it offers excellent ride with 15Ē stock rim. With 18Ē, the ride is actually pretty stiff, just my opinion. Thatís why I hardly drive with 18Ē to Seattle downtown. (less than 20 times throughout my ownership)
The coilover is still in good shape, and Iím offering test ride so you can confirm it before putting down the $$.

This is how it looks when I first got it. (poor quality pix, cuz I didnít have digi camera back then)

$500 includes 2 sets of height adjustment tool, 1 tanabe sticker, 1 tiny tanabe screw driver for front damper adjustment. (1 set of height adjustment tool never used, the sticker is new)

pix of my car. (the coilover can still lower by 1Ē in front, 1.5~2Ē in rear in this pix)

I clean up my coilover once a year. This is the pix I took last summer right after I clean it. This is the rear suspension

As requested, this is the current pix. Just took it today. Sorry, I cannot take a pix of the front suspension due to lack of space.

Comptech Sway bar
The front sway bar re-use the factory bushing and mounting bracket. The rear way bar has its own bushing and mounting bracket.
I still have the original Comptech stickers that came with the sway bar. I'll include it with the sway.

OBX lower rear tie bar
pix when i first got it

The obx tie bar re-use factory bolt and nuts. The nut will not go down all the way as shown in the following pix. I have it for 2 years. I torque it to 22lb/ft when I first installed it, and it has not loosened a bit all this 2 years. When I first got it, I thought OBX should have included a longer bolt instead of re-using the factory bolt, but as shown through my 2 years of ownership, thereís no problem with re-using factory bolt and nuts.

Please contact me through replying this post or email at [email protected]

Last edited by Accord123; July 27th, 2006 at 11:03 PM.. Reason: update
Accord123 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2006, 12:58 PM   #2

are the comptech sway, both front and rear? How much will shipping be to L7L7K5 in Canada?
1BADDACR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2006, 01:48 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BADDACR
are the comptech sway, both front and rear? How much will shipping be to L7L7K5 in Canada?
The comptech sway bar is both front and rear.

Part of the reason I prefer local pickup is because I do not have comptech original box for shipping. But I did a quick quote anyway, with United State Postal Service. It came up $41.95, the cheapest. I'm not sure if I did anything wrong with the calculation. I'm shipping from 98005 USA. Let me know if you can find a cheaper alternative. This two bars are pretty huge in size, so shipping won't be cheap. And I still need to find box if I end up shipping.

I have an alternative solution. I can drive up to Vancouver, Richmond Canada for you to pickup. However, I would charge $20 for gas. (sorry, gas are too expensive these days) I don't know where is L7L7K5.

Last edited by Accord123; May 1st, 2006 at 01:50 PM..

Old May 1st, 2006, 02:12 PM   #4

Im in Ontario, let me find out if I can get something arrange something from my end from Burnaby BC, and get it shipped from there. I'll get back to you on that....

Thanks!
1BADDACR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2006, 07:23 PM   #5
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6

Send a message via ICQ to BlackV62K2 Send a message via AIM to BlackV62K2 Send a message via MSN to BlackV62K2
How about some pics of the coilovers in its current condition?
BlackV62K2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 1st, 2006, 11:36 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV62K2
How about some pics of the coilovers in its current condition?
As requested, I have included a pix of current condition. Please scroll up to the first post for the pix. Sorry, the suspension is still in the car, so I do not have the pix of all coilover in current condition.

By the way, to people who are interested in the sway bar, I also have 2 comptech stickers for the sway bar. The pix of the sticker has been added to the 1st post.
Old May 2nd, 2006, 12:02 PM   #7

Send a message via Yahoo to aznfunkyflip
this might sound stupid, but .... what color is the CT sway bars? black or silver?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

aznfunkyflip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 2nd, 2006, 12:32 PM   #8

location?

or lower tie bar shipped to 92833?
eccsnow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 3rd, 2006, 12:59 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznfunkyflip
this might sound stupid, but .... what color is the CT sway bars? black or silver?
Aznfunkyflip, the sway bars are black.

Eccsnow, I'm in Washington State, zip code 98005. I have receive several quote for shipment. I had attempted to come up with an estimate. But through the process, I realize I cannot come up with a accurate estimate with the parts still in the car (weight, exact size, and still need to find a box). So, I have decided not to give out any shipping estimate until I have the necessary info for it. (when I part out, or when I have time to get under the car) I apologize for not being able to provide shipping estimate at this point.
Old May 8th, 2006, 03:26 PM   #10

The Comptech Sway bar are sold. The rest are still available.
Old May 8th, 2006, 06:13 PM   #11

Send a message via AIM to Synergy
i'll pick up the lower tie bar if eccsnow doesn't pick it up. he's got dibs.
Synergy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in