FS: iRiver PMP-140 w/ accessories - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 7th, 2006, 11:37 AM   #1

FS: iRiver PMP-140 w/ accessories

I have an iRiver PMP-140 that I just don't use anymore. I bought it for deployments and field exercises but I am not doing many of those anymore. It is slightly used but still in great condition. I am asking $250 obo for it... Here is Amazon.com's write up on it....

Quote:
Take your audio and video media files with you wherever you go using iRiver's PMP-140 portable media player, the tiny player with fathomless storage abilities. The media player holds an incredible 40 GB of storage for not just music, but digital photos and full-color, full-motion video, too. The unit sports a 3.5-inch TFT LCD and an audio input so you can load audio content directly into the player from other home or portable devices--no PC required. It will double as a voice recorder, too, generating compressed-audio files from its onboard condenser microphone input.
The unit is PC-compatible, of course: connect it via high-speed USB 2.0 to transfer your media files to the PMP-140 in a jiffy. You can store up to 160 hours of video (using 320 x 240 resolution at 500 kbps, AVI format) or up to 1,200 hours of music (using Windows Media format at 64 kbps). The PMP-140's format compatibilities extend from MP3 to WMA (Windows Media Audio, with full Microsoft Digital Rights Management compatibility) to WMV and DivX (AVI) video and BMP/JPEG image files. Using a USB camera? Use the PMP-140 for on-the-go viewing with a direct USB connection.

The media player offers a built-in FM radio tuner and speaker, making it perfect for sporting events and headphones-free listening (iRiver earphones are included). You can connect it to your home stereo and/or television for additional listening or viewing flexibility. The media player's user-replaceable rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 5 hours of audio/video playback and 16 hours of audio-only use per charge.

What's in the Box
Portable media player, iRiver earphones, rechargeable lithium-ion battery, a carrying case, USB 2.0 device cable, USB 1.1 host cable, line-in cable, TV out cable, a user's manual, an installation CD, and an AC power adapter.

Product Description
The iRiver PMP-140 is a new breed of portable media player. It plays your movies, music, photos and more. Comes with iRiver earphones, carrying case, USB 2.0 Cable, USB host cable, Line-in cable, TV-out cable, printed manual, installation CD, AC adaptor
Intricate is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in