**SOLD** Comptech supercharger - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 10th, 2006, 12:51 AM   #1

Send a message via AIM to Accord_V6_400m
**SOLD** Comptech supercharger

Comes with everything even the f'ing battery. New oil, will also be rebuilt with some new gaskets just so the new owner is on the safe side. CLS HBP and the other pulleys as well. Like I said will come with everything except a bolt here or there, for example the thrid mounting bolt for the SCer which is no biggie you can buy that from Osh or home Depot just need to find out what the size is. Comes with a slightly used belt and a brand new one as well.

Will post pics when i can but anyone can drop by and see it if they want too, Siggy will probably see it tomorrow when he picks up my Greddy Emanage.

I can even install the kit for you too, for an extra $300 not bad considering other shops would charge you for 8 hours of labor, which most of the time is at least $600.

Heres a visual aid for you guys:

Power Steering resevoir relocator bracket, CLS HBP, alternator SC mount:

Comptech ESM (Electric Signal Modifier)

And heres the reason why I'm selling the kit, its a crappy pic but if you know what to look for it will be enough. Don't worry guys, this doesn't mean it will happen to you

Don't worry about the date on the pics, my camera was reset and so was the date.

Any questions, just pm me or email me at
[email protected]

Price: $2500

Last edited by Accord_V6_400m; May 22nd, 2006 at 12:10 AM..
Accord_V6_400m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2006, 01:22 AM   #2
J35A2K23B18CSRDETT2JZLOL

DIBS ! ! !

J/K hey man, i'm really sorry on what happen to your car. i hope all the best in luck on the next decision you'll make...
SIRSIG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 01:29 AM   #3

Before I scrolled down I was thinking theres no way he wants two of them on his car now Thanks for the support, I'm hoping the swap works out, otherwise I'm going back to stock and buying something else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SIRSIG
DIBS ! ! !

J/K hey man, i'm really sorry on what happen to your car. i hope all the best in luck on the next decision you'll make...

Old May 10th, 2006, 02:12 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_V6_400m
Comes with everything even the f'ing battery. New oil, will also be rebuilt with some new gaskets just so the new owner is on the safe side. CLS HBP and the other pulleys as well. Like I said will come with everything except a bolt here or there, for example the thrid mounting bolt for the SCer which is no biggie you can buy that from Osh or home Depot just need to find out what the size is. Comes with a slightly used belt and a brand new one as well.

Will post pics when i can but anyone can drop by and see it if they want too, Siggy will probably see it tomorrow when he picks up my Greddy Emanage.

I can even install the kit for you too, for an extra $150 not bad considering other shops would charge you for 8 hours of labor.

Heres a visual aid for you guys:

Any questions, just pm me or email me at
[email protected]

Price: $2500
What kind of gain can we expect?
heuge is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 03:33 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by heuge
What kind of gain can we expect?
You can expect with the CLS high boost pulley around s 80-100WHP increase

I had 166whp NA and others who had a similar setup as I obtained numbers as high as 266whp with around high 230's torque.

But if you decide to use one of the smaller pulleys instead you can expect at least 42whp increase from what comptech says:
http://www.comptechusa.com
Dyno of regular pulley the CLS HBP is two higher thenthis one:
http://comptechusa.com/store/media/d...av6scfinal.pdf

I'm also willing to toss in the transmission cooler and remote filter kit
Old May 10th, 2006, 05:29 AM   #6

damn, i would jump on this deal if i didn't have study aboard to pay for. :*( so so sad. This a great deal...BTW how many miles on the SC kit? just curious...
Limit7355 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 08:03 AM   #7

did u have that s/c with oem tranny or dr evil??? too bad ur not in toronto, i'd prolly hit up on ur s/c considering u can do the install for cheap! gl with sale
kleptodathief is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:16 AM   #8
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6

Send a message via ICQ to BlackV62K2 Send a message via AIM to BlackV62K2 Send a message via MSN to BlackV62K2
Good price. Check my sig for the kind of gains you can expect.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old J30 Dyno result: 262.4whp & 244 wtq
New J30 Dyno result: 277.6whp & 254 wtq
BlackV62K2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:46 AM   #9
(つ◕‿◕)つ*.★.*.★.* .★.

what happened to your car?

also, this is a direct bolt on correct? i don't absolutely NEED an unichip/e-manage and dyno tune right? Stock ecu will adjust and be ok?
Red02AccordV6_2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:55 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red02AccordV6_2
what happened to your car?

also, this is a direct bolt on correct? i don't absolutely NEED an unichip/e-manage and dyno tune right? Stock ecu will adjust and be ok?

from what i know, you can get your stock ecu flashed and reprogramed from comptech, for a small fee of-course. I'm not sure about this info though, but that's what i heard.
Limit7355 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 11:01 AM   #11

how much would be the total cost plus shipping to oklahoma 73401. also.. i have the underdrive pully kit would that have to change to just the lightweight one

potential buyer right here. dibs
mike_d is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 11:01 AM   #12
Formerly VTEC-v6!

Wrong. It should come with the comptech ESM which is a magic black box that makes it work
N54TT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 11:02 AM   #13

Interested, is the price firm? I'm local to you and willing to take care of this transaction in person with cash on hand if the deal is right. Sig and Aidan, and other members can vouch for me.
AcCoRdCoUpE2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 04:20 PM   #14

The price is pretty firm only because you guys get so much out of it and I need the money for my engine swap now.

Anyone is welcome to come check it out just give me a call:
562 400-0270

At least you guys now the kit works
Old May 10th, 2006, 04:23 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_d
how much would be the total cost plus shipping to oklahoma 73401. also.. i have the underdrive pully kit would that have to change to just the lightweight one

potential buyer right here. dibs
The kit is about 70-75lbs without the battery and I'm trying to use fed ex. The thing about shipping is that you have to be very careful not to break the seal on the supercharger or you need to get more oil and reseal the whole thing. Which I've done once just to change the oil and it isn't too bad.

I had to reduce the weight from 75 to 70 and the dimensions had to be decreased in order to use Fed Ex Ground but it seems that its about $103 maybe all the way up to $150 to ship plus I need to buy the boxes and styrofoam so I would say $150 to ship it to you.

Comptech usually ships it in two boxes so I might do the same.
Old May 10th, 2006, 04:32 PM   #16

Send a message via Yahoo to aznfunkyflip
argh! i wish you posted this a month ago when i still got some cash to spend. now i spent it all on lil upgrades.

best of luck on your sale.
aznfunkyflip is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 04:43 PM   #17
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6

Send a message via ICQ to BlackV62K2 Send a message via AIM to BlackV62K2 Send a message via MSN to BlackV62K2
Yes, be very careful when shipping the SC since the shaft can snap quite easily.....trust me on that. If it does, expect to pay almost $900 to ship it to Comptech to have it fixed. I recommend the shipper to use the box that Comptech uses to ship out the SC....it's a big box that encloses the SC in molding foam. Basically the foam takes the shape of the SC and it's in-cased inside the box.

Too bad my installer threw out my box but I would try to order a box from Comptech if I ever sell my SC. This will protect the seller of any blame of poor packaging if the SC does break.

Here are some pics of the SC inside the box Comptech uses to ship with:

Old May 10th, 2006, 05:17 PM   #18

im gonna give you a call later.
mike_d is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 07:27 PM   #19

**** i had money for this too . to bad it all went into rims, coil overs, intake and some random stuff...if you wait a year ill take this off your hands
xlilbluux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 08:12 PM   #20

Thanks for the call Mike. All you So Cal guys better hurry up Mike here in Oklahoma wants it pretty bad.

If the seal breaks its not that big of a deal, I might post up pictures of how I changed the oil which involves breaking the seal and putting it back together, toobad theres still a chance for the shaft to break. No worries thoughh when I bought mine from a member he packaged it himself and nothing broke

I do recomend that whoever gets this kit to buy some new gaskets, crush washers, and possibly AN fittings (to be on the safe side). Stuff like 2 throttle body gaskets, EGR valve gasket (otherwise you wil hear a very loud popping sound), AN fitting to stock FPR crush washer, Cam seal o-ring, maybe the MAP sensor block off plate O-ring gasket, if you guys have me install it then I can easily just get those parts.

Just being real I suppose, AN fitting can leak after a while like what happened to the mini Baja car that we were working on at CSULB and the brake fluid was leaking from it so they used some teflon tape, which I don't like using since its not for high temps at all such as ATF.
Old May 10th, 2006, 08:26 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by VTEC-v6!
Wrong. It should come with the comptech ESM which is a magic black box that makes it work
You could also use a device that goes in between the elbow and the MAP sensor and pretty much allows for a certain amount of air to come through, probably not as good as the ESM but Rick (Spectro) seems to run it on his car with no problems.
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:35 PM   #22
central Cali accords

Send a message via AIM to mista jc
What happened to your ride bro?
mista jc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2006, 10:38 PM   #23
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX

Send a message via AIM to slowaccord
Quote:
Originally Posted by mista jc
What happened to your ride bro?
he blew his motor
slowaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2006, 12:15 AM   #24
J35A2K23B18CSRDETT2JZLOL

i will buy this **** if i dont have one yet, he spent atleast 3 months on his supercharger alone polishing, changing s/c oil and bunch of stuff...

on your next car: get an Evo ! ! !
Old May 11th, 2006, 12:25 AM   #25
keepin' it OG

Send a message via AIM to Kiet
i wanna see the polishing on this thing.. pictures pictures..
Kiet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2006, 09:11 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiet
i wanna see the polishing on this thing.. pictures pictures..
Eh, the polishing is alright. Its more like a work in project but it definantly loks better then Siggys supercharger. The shaft is all nice and shiny though

Here are some pics back from when I was changing the oil on it. Not the best pictures since I wasn't trying to take pics of the polish look but just the SC itself the the oil components.

Old May 11th, 2006, 05:55 PM   #27

If anyone wants to inquire about the supercharger do so by all means. Still need to take off the CLS HBP and the ESM then the whole kit will be off the car.

Pictures added
Old May 11th, 2006, 09:06 PM   #28
J35A2K23B18CSRDETT2JZLOL

I got a question, what is this?

lol, bump for a nice guy ! ! !
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:03 PM   #29
J32A2 + SC + Meth AV6

Looks like spark plugs to me.

Old May 11th, 2006, 10:10 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackV62K2
Looks like spark plugs to me.
Yep its a not so well focused close up pic of three spark plugs from the front bank. The top two have oil all over them and have broken ground electrodes, lucky me The bottom one is till good with a clean insulator and good ground electrodes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in