Anyone want to sell their 6th gen for 8k or less? - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 14th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #1

Anyone want to sell their 6th gen for 8k or less?

Depending on condition and year and etc., looking for a 6th gen for 8k or less..let me know you guys, I'm looking for a car in Southern California. Thanks guys, I don't have that much money to spend, fur I could probably do up to 8k depending on the car.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to say, I need an auto tranny/slushbox. No manuals, sorry. This is going to be my wife's daily driver.

Last edited by mewario; May 14th, 2006 at 05:40 PM..
mewario is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2006, 04:03 PM   #2
Pedal damn it

Send a message via AIM to whoagorgeous

I have my 4 banger that COULD be sold if you want to buy it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

whoagorgeous is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 14th, 2006, 05:39 PM   #3

Oh, forgot to say, I need an auto tranny/slushbox. No manuals, sorry. This is going to be my wife's daily driver.

Old May 15th, 2006, 04:45 PM   #4
*this space for rent*

Send a message via AIM to UrbanRocker
I have an auto 98 sedan. it's an EX. the tranny feels like it's about to go though. the chassis has 17x,xxx miles but the engine is at 100,xxx. I'm willing to let it go for really cheap.
UrbanRocker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 16th, 2006, 11:08 PM   #5

Send a message via AIM to MuGENStyleV6TEC
Are you looking for a modded car or something completely stock?
MuGENStyleV6TEC is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 17th, 2006, 01:03 AM   #6

stock or modded, either is fine, probably would lean towards stock
Old May 17th, 2006, 07:26 PM   #7

I have a late '99 Flamenco Black LX V6. I'm selling it in the next couple of months. This car is mostly stock. It has an AEM CAI, 17" TSX Wheels w/ new Yoko Avids 225/50/17s. The system is Alpne/Infinity.
The mileage is ~95,000. All required service has been done and I've used Syntec 5W30 since break-in. The transmission is original and works fine. I am a nonsmoker and the interior is perfect.
The right front quarter panel has a small dent as I was involved in a fender bender about three years ago. The 5 cars in front of me were thrashed but I caught the tail end. My bump was so minor that the airbags didn't delpoy. This accident shows up on CARFAX. Insurance had it inspected and paid out to have the fender replaced. I can provide pix and you can have it inspected. Otherwise the body is great.

Last edited by Havok; May 17th, 2006 at 07:29 PM..
Havok is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 19th, 2006, 02:04 AM   #8

i got a 98 4 door accord with 8X,xxx miles onthe body 35k on the engin and tranny , it has 2 minor scrathes on it thats it very nice car
types323 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 25th, 2006, 02:49 PM   #9

I have a 1998 white v6 LX accord coupe with 116,2XX miles on it. I'm willing to sell it if the price is right. The car is in great condition inside and out. Ext. white on white Int. Leather. Clean title. If interested, please let me know, I'll provide more information.
AlpineR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 20th, 2006, 03:16 PM   #10

99 EX accord fully loaded with 109,000 almost stock-----I want a stick accord if anyone has.

AccordinSam is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 28th, 2006, 09:25 AM   #11

i got mine for sale $7500 takes it

&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]">
White4Door is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 28th, 2006, 06:27 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewario
Depending on condition and year and etc., looking for a 6th gen for 8k or less..let me know you guys, I'm looking for a car in Southern California. Thanks guys, I don't have that much money to spend, fur I could probably do up to 8k depending on the car.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to say, I need an auto tranny/slushbox. No manuals, sorry. This is going to be my wife's daily driver.

I got mine for sale man. Just went on the market.

Here is a link. By the way, it is in perfect condition... not a dent on the thing. Plus, the only thing not stock is a shortram air intake.. which helps in gas mileage. V6 too!

Accord for sale

P.S. - I could do 8k

Last edited by NeXeA500; June 28th, 2006 at 06:29 PM..
NeXeA500 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 25th, 2006, 06:10 PM   #13

Send a message via AIM to IdRnKeNmOnKeyI
i got a 2000 v6 accord coupe w/ 67xxx miles on it for sale. i can do 8k for it hell maybe even alil lower
IdRnKeNmOnKeyI is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 20th, 2006, 03:35 AM   #14

$7000 2002 black v6 coupe. 73k miles minor interior damage. one slight fender bender over 50k miles ago. runs great.
StockyAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 5th, 2006, 04:16 PM   #15

98 EX V6 Sedan

Black with silver interior 1998 EX v6 sedan. TL Wheels with 235/45/17 Toyo Proxes, drilled and slotted rotors all around, tinted rear windows, NRG strut bar, Cheapy cold air intake,(still have stock air box). NGK Iridium plugs, NGS plug wires. Valentine one radar detector Hard wired above rear view mirrow. Pioneer N2 with N3 software and Ipod module in Center Console. Extra speedo cluster. Tranny cooler and hitch(not installed) Recent timing belt and water pump change, New tranny by the dealer at 99K, currently has $134K

Please email for pictures as I can't figure out how to post them [email protected]

Located in So Cal
stllplyswcars is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in