Accord V6 Forum banner

Tokico Illuminas w/ H&R race springs...offer anything!!!

1K views 31 replies 16 participants last post by  Lxcord 
#1 ·
ok one of the last things i have for sale...i tried my luck on ebay but got no bids therefore i will try my luck here

Tokico Illuminas 5 way adjustable shocks
mounted on these are H&R race springs

setup has less than 15k miles on it, has scratches and stuff but does not effect performance of the shocks or springs whatsoever

i would like to get a decent amount, i saw in another thread some1 selling the same setup with hr sport springs and i think it was 500 for it all

drop expected should be 2.2" fron 1.75" rear, i had about a 1 finger gap on my car, maybe a bit less...great drop

as far as i know sedan or coupe no difference, although h&r sells them accordingly im pretty sure it doesnt matter, if any1 knows for sure feel free to contribute.

price wise throw me anything reasonable...these r boxed up and ready to go...i would like to get at least 300 bucks, but i know i can get more than that, and this great setup deserves more than that, especially consider retail is 329 for the springs, and and at least 350 for the shocks.

thanks, any questions shoot me a pm

tim

See less See more
#3 ·
amazing...i had them on the softest setting and its a little stiffer than stock but when u wanna turn hard or something its ready to go with u

#8 ·
pino said:
willing to sell shock only?
not really sorry id prefer to sell it together, esp since its all boxed up already

Here4u2nv151 said:
is this for the 6th gen or 7th gen
6th gen sorry

stupidaznmunkey said:
omg, this is like what i want - but i dont wanna deal with shipping - especially something that heavy! bump for the shock/spring setting that i want!
PM me, maybe we can work something out

#11 ·
L_fty said:
Are the struts and springs fully assembled as a unit?

yea everythings all setup and ready to be put on the car

#13 ·
i have a lot of interest so really it is this

300 picked up or 300+ shipping...first one to put up the money takes them

#15 ·
pm sent

#16 ·
ttt

#18 ·
pm sent

#19 ·
bump...these need to go!

#22 ·
shoot me an offer...if i have a buyer for the springs and shocks lined up ill divide them up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.