FS: retros, ipod, subs/box, digicam - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2006, 12:20 AM   #1

FS: retros, subs/box, digicam**more pics 56k ehhhh**

like the title says, ive got some stuff for sale.

up first: my 6th gen headlights and a6 halogen (H7) projectors with a6 xenon bulb holders. im selling these even though i just bought them because a bulb holder needs to be added to make the bulbs stay in the holder. i made up my mind that i needs TSXs in my life. the headlights are disassembled with the projectors out. they are the black housed version. does not come with anything else but the housings/lenses, projectors, bulb holders, and hella bezels. as you can see, the chrome trim has been blackhoused. lenses have minor blemishes, like any headlight--but nothing major. now to the pics:

there is about 3" of space, in case you want to do a xenon a6 or bi-x a6:

lenses are not scratched and are immaculate, and any imperfection is dust:

the a6 bulb holder and halogen projector will accept a d2s bulb:

output at ~25 feet (not on level ground. the black spot would be in front of the car):

and of course the cutoff:

please just give me what i paid...im not going to make any profit on these. im asking $160 shipped + paypal fee.

next is my sony cybershot dsc-p52 camera. it comes with everything it did when new (box, original batteries and charger--never used, straps, manuals, cables, memory stick, etc.) also included is a carry case and 128MB memory stick, in addition to the 16MB that came with it. only problem is the camera got knocked over, and that busted the LCD. it does not have a crack, it does not leak, and it does not effect functionality. **i am working on getting a new screen for it** it still takes pictures just fine cause it has a viewfinder. except for this, the case is brand new, as if i just bought it. cosmetically, the camera is a 10/10.

heres the only thing wrong with the camera:

case and memory cards:

brand new in 03 this camera cost me $279 and the memory stick was $70, not to mention $20 for the case. all i want is $70 shipped + paypal fee for a camera that still functions and looks brand new.

last is 2 12" audiobahn awc12q woofers in a sealed box. each woofer can take 500 rms, and if you hook it up to a 2000 watt max amp, youll be set. i had it in my old car with my current 300 rms amp, and you could hear it a block away. the box is in ok shape but it has small (unnoticable) dents from its original shipping, with a few holes drilled in the back. the woofers have absolutely nothing wrong with them. might be willing to part these out as well.

if i were to ship these (since no one lives near 53716), i would ship the woofers together in their original box (see the pattern here? lol) and the box separately to prevent damage. i would like $160 shipped + paypal fee (these are expensive to ship after all!). contact me about parting out.

im also willing to trade for some things, with +cash on mine or your end (tsx projectors, pioneer head unit, jl 6w0 sub etc etc) just toss out a trade idea and i might take it! i want a lot of things for my 6th gen!! offers are also considered. please email me at ryansteingraber @ msn.com for specific pic requests or any questions, and thanks for looking!

Last edited by ryan s; July 1st, 2006 at 10:22 PM..
ryan s is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2006, 01:04 AM   #2

Do you have a better picture of the retro?
AlpineR is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2006, 02:13 AM   #3

pm replied! and more pics to come tomorrow for all to see

Old May 26th, 2006, 02:24 AM   #4
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠

i bet if you replaced the screen in the camera you could get it sold pretty fast...i did it with my other snap shot ...it was easy and pretty cheap
99cfENVYv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2006, 02:45 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99cfENVYv6
i bet if you replaced the screen in the camera you could get it sold pretty fast...i did it with my other snap shot ...it was easy and pretty cheap

how did you replace the screen? where do i get start doing that? im interested in the camera, but the broken screen made me hesitate abit...
let me know...please thanks.
Limit7355 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2006, 03:35 AM   #6
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠

ill PM you...
99cfENVYv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2006, 04:10 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99cfENVYv6
ill PM you...
awesome... thanks dude
Limit7355 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2006, 11:04 AM   #8

i was wondering about that too. i know that its possible, but i dont know if i need a p52 screen or just any would work. ive thought about fixing it, but i just bought a newer camera instead.
Old May 26th, 2006, 11:24 AM   #9

in this pic the lenses look worse than they are. there are only little small signs of wear. also that little section from the amber strips was previously broken. it fell out when i took them apart, so thats an easy fix:

about how they sit in the housing, cause its not sealed up:

with original bezel:

a little bit taken off the edges on this housing:

but the drivers side is still intact:

they do rock a small gap so the back will clear the car:

heres the drivers side bezel. its all chewed up for some reason, but you cant see it when the light is closed up. the other side is not like this:

Last edited by ryan s; May 26th, 2006 at 11:27 AM..
Old May 26th, 2006, 05:03 PM   #10
THLA 2009 Bombsquad

Send a message via AIM to Dtownz Thrillah
wanna sell me just the Hella Bezels?
Dtownz Thrillah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 26th, 2006, 07:31 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownz Thrillah
wanna sell me just the Hella Bezels?
i spose, name a price. theres little tabs on the back of the chewed up one, but theyre broken off on the good one... i dont know how that worked out. also, just fyi, they are plastic and have been painted silver.

come on people, lets get some interest going! my room is getting smaller. i also need some oem headlights and an ebay sri pipe, so we could trade or +cash
Old May 27th, 2006, 08:46 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by nE0F0x
100 via paypal for the ipod shipped? =x
that price is a little too little, mr lowballer i saw you over on AT bashing headlight washers the other day...you know youre going to end up with them lol. if anything, just one run per side. whatever happened with the amber tail trade? did he not go for it? so many awesome pieces on that car that i want
Old May 28th, 2006, 02:49 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nE0F0x
I based the price on the casing condition & the scratch =x
well, the case is actually in great shape. you know if you put your cell phone in your pocket and it comes out with scuffs after time...thats what it looks like. the scratch in the center is just on the surface...it doesnt effect performance of the button in the least. the case isnt snapped together cause i havent messed with it, plus the iskin is covering it. that iskin is awesome too. the ipod feels fragile without it. thats the condition i got it in...oh well, it still works perfectly. its needs a new home
Old May 30th, 2006, 07:45 PM   #14

anyone? i can get some better beam shots with the projectors once my power supply gets here ($5.01 shipped on ebay ) i need some space and some cash!
Old June 2nd, 2006, 01:12 AM   #15

ttt

someone buy my stuff! wheres everyone who was interested? i havent heard anything back. make me an offer or try to trade me something. neofox has already busted out the lowball, so can someone offer me something between 100 and 150 for the ipod?
Old July 1st, 2006, 10:31 PM   #16

ttt

ipod is SOLD! i am also working to get the lcd on the camera fixed (in which case the price would go up to reflect my monetary contribution ).

im also considering selling my yellow "fog" lights. they actually are a "driving" light pattern, but you could buy h3 caps to disperse the light. $40 for those.

also considering selling my sony dsc m1 camera with charger, usb cable, battery, and 1GB card. $350 for that. if anyone is interested in either of these, i will post pics.
Old July 1st, 2006, 11:45 PM   #17

So your selling the retro for 160?? What else needs to be bought to make them functional..Bulbs and ballasts which would run around how much? Can you see all the flaws in them when they are completely put together
00Accord4cyl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 1st, 2006, 11:54 PM   #18

well, heres what would need to be done:
--new holes drilled in housings after rotation is correct
--projectors sealed to housing
--shrouds and bezels (or bezels could be reused)
--new bulb holder needs to be made using something like a paperclip
--might want to polish the lens
--where the highbeam reflector was cut, you would want to smooth it out

so in all, you could probably have it done in a weekend, depending on how "perfect" you want it to be. bulbs and ballasts will be around $230 or so (what i paid for mine with brand new bulbs), and youd have to get a harness too, $50 from steverino.
Old July 2nd, 2006, 12:29 PM   #19

would you consider selling me just the headlight lense?
how much would you want for that?
krzzyboi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 2nd, 2006, 03:07 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by krzzyboi
would you consider selling me just the headlight lense?
how much would you want for that?
id honestly prefer to sell everything as a package, unless someone were to buy the projectors and housings and stuff separately. if you could help me swing a deal where someone would buy the frame thingy (thats painted black with the turn signal reflector in it...whatever its called lol), the actual housing, and projectors, then i would do it. but i dont want to leave someone without lenses if they want to buy these.
Old July 3rd, 2006, 12:38 PM   #21

looking at the condition of the housing... i dont think you'll be able to sell that.

it'll probably be easier for you to just sell the projectors by itself.

let me know if you decide otherwise. thanks
krzzyboi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in