Accord V6 Forum banner

Eclipse AVN-7000 $1400 shipped!! this is a steal!!

555 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Ursus 
#1 ·
hey guys i really need to sell this asap. got a baby coming on the way and i need money for bills and other stuff that comes along with the baby. this has been in my chrysler 300 for about 3 months now and it works great! it has a 7 inch flipout display with touch screen features along with a built in 20gig HD for all your navi maps. this unit comes with no brain! everything is built into the main unit and is freakin awesome and easy install. this will come with all original hardware for installation and is in excellent condition, no scratches or anything on screen or let alone the unit. it has a memory stick duo slot for mp3s and all other stuff, it plays, wma/mp3 along with dvd anda ll that good stuff. the screen quality is excellent and has a very beautiful display. check it out on there website at www.eclipse-web.com or go on circuit city's website and see how much it really cost for the unit, it retails for 2399.99 right now. im letting it go for 1400 shipped, that's a thousand bucks off! this is much better then the avic-n2 because u can ::COUGHCOUGH:: bypass it for dvd while u drive. if you live in florida, we can work out a local deal on it or even installation. soooooo i need to sell! now! =)

#6 ·
evahak311 said:
am i asking too much for this unit?

actually the price is VERY VERY good... +1

for all who doesnt know, Eclipse makes the navi for teh higher end cars such as benz and lexus....

this is top of the line stuff guys, and this headunit is much better than the N2.

dont get my wrong the N2 is friggin awesome too(i have a AVIC-D1, which is simular, but double din).....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.