Apexi World Sport Exhaust For Sale - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 21st, 2003, 12:36 PM   #1

Apexi World Sport Exhaust For Sale FREE SHIPPING

104-KH10 97-00 Prelude VTEC 378.35

We have an extra one of these laying around so we thought we would just get rid of it. Its new and unopened with FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the US. If you are in California i might even be able to give you another $15 off. We only have one of these in stock so the first one to ask for it gets it. Email me or call us at:

877-RPM-MOTR
or
[email protected]

Last edited by RPMmotoring.com; July 22nd, 2003 at 07:39 PM..
RPMmotoring.com is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 22nd, 2003, 12:15 PM   #2

I can vouch for RPM Motoring being a good vendor. I dealt with them with before on my purchase and their customer service is great!

But do you have any other pricing for maybe the Accord V6/Accord I4/TL/CL/and other V6 models that this forum members may have? That Prelude exhaust is priced really good though.
showgunz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 22nd, 2003, 01:18 PM   #3

We do sell the entire line of Apexi, the exhausts posted above is just one we are trying to clear out though so thats why its so cheap. You can visit our site at WWW.RPMMOTORING.COM to view our pricing on other Apexi products. Or if you like i can just post our selling price in this forum.

Old July 22nd, 2003, 07:40 PM   #4

Would anyone be interested in having a group buy for some Apexi world sport exhausts for the Accord? Let me know. Thanks guys
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in