2004 Honda Accord EX-V6 6spd NAVI IL 60586 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 22nd, 2006, 11:55 PM   #1

2004 Honda Accord EX-V6 6spd NAVI IL 60586

I am selling my 04 Accord. I am the original owner and the car is in excellent condition. It has about 61,000 miles on it now and its all from my past job where I was driving 100+ miles a day all highway. I'd say about 40,000 miles is all highway and the driving distance has been lowered to 50 miles a day highway for the past year so that helped out alot from what I was used to. Even with the 60k miles it still drives like the day I got it!

It is a Satin Silver Metallic color with Black leather interior. For those of you that do not know what comes in this car from Honda, here are some of the main features:

3.0L V6 240hp (awesome hp for the car and still gets me 30mpg!!)
6spd manual transmission
17" rims (these rims come with the EX-V6 package)
Heated Seats
Power seat
Power sun roof
NAVIGATION voice command controls where you can control every button with a voice command!! very cool toy
Plus all the other standard features cars come with these days....

There are no dings or dents on the car! The car has been garaged since day 1 and I've done all the service to the car. The only thing I did was change the front brakes and rear pads (Front Brembo Blank rotors and Akebono pads all around)
I did this maintenace around 50k and I had to because Honda front rotors are crap. The only things added to the car are is a AEM V2 CAI and tints all around....other than that the car is 100% stock.

I am asking 17,950 which is just about KBB pricing. Please contact me by email/phone is you are interested or would like more pics besides the ones here.
Thanks for looking.

Last edited by JGS93GT; April 20th, 2007 at 08:22 AM..
JGS93GT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in