**SOLD** Unorthodox Racing Ultra S Crank Pulley for 98-02 Accord V6 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 16th, 2006, 10:56 PM   #1
Mirage Representative

Send a message via AIM to Kuya Master Send a message via MSN to Kuya Master Send a message via Yahoo to Kuya Master
**SOLD** Unorthodox Racing Ultra S Crank Pulley for 98-02 Accord V6

I bought this from Garret (GME2001) and never installed it. He put less than 200 miles on it. I don't need it because I ended up with the stock sized crank pulley. This is the main part of the UR Pulley set that makes the power according to what everyone says. The crank pulley alone retails for $181.90, but I'm willing to let it go for $100 shipped via Priority Mail.

If you're in Northern California and want to drive out to Vacaville (smack dab in between San Francisco and Sacramento along I-80), we can arrange for a pick-up.

Last edited by Kuya Master; November 17th, 2006 at 08:37 AM.. Reason: Removed long note.
Kuya Master is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 17th, 2006, 11:55 AM   #2
Mirage Representative

Send a message via AIM to Kuya Master Send a message via MSN to Kuya Master Send a message via Yahoo to Kuya Master
Changed picture for moderators. My apologies. I also dropped the price a bit.

Last edited by Kuya Master; September 17th, 2006 at 12:01 PM..
Old September 20th, 2006, 06:29 PM   #3
V6P Lover

Send a message via AIM to v62kaccord
so those aren't stock sized? what's the diff. between the ultra ss and ultra s
v62kaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old September 20th, 2006, 06:31 PM   #4
Boosted!

Send a message via AIM to ComptechV6
off topic

Kuya what month and issue is that Honda tuning
ComptechV6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 20th, 2006, 07:00 PM   #5
import tuner and rn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuya Master
Changed picture for moderators. My apologies. I also dropped the price a bit.

free bump for being an og and having same join date as me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
eolife22 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 20th, 2006, 10:25 PM   #6
Mirage Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by v62kaccord
so those aren't stock sized? what's the diff. between the ultra ss and ultra s
The extra "S" in "Ultra SS" means "set". The Ultra SS comes with the alternator and power steering pullies. Unorthodox Racing has an "Ultra R" series, which I guess means "race". So I think that the first "S" means "sport", thus making the Ultra SS stand for Ultra Sport Set pullies. My sale here comes with the Crank Pulley that someone would get if they purchased the "Ultra SS" set. I've been told by others that the power steering and alternator pullies are a waste of cash since they are almost exactly the same weight as the stockers. It's the crank pulley that gives the real gains. Here's a quote from Garret that I posted in someone's "Want to Buy" thread about the accessory pullies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gme2001 about accessory pullies
If you don't fell like putting it on I wouldnt bother buying a new one as you have 0 gains in performance from it as due to the small size of the pulley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComptechV6
off topic

Kuya what month and issue is that Honda tuning
It's the April/May (back when they did bi-monthly issues) 2002 issue. I put it in the picture to show how dedicated to this damn car I am, so much that I'd keep a magazine that old about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eolife22
free bump for being an og and having same join date as me
Thanks bro.

Last edited by Kuya Master; September 20th, 2006 at 10:31 PM..
Old October 6th, 2006, 06:26 PM   #7

i'll take it for 80 shipped.
Bardock69 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 6th, 2006, 07:25 PM   #8
work in progress

Send a message via AIM to whtonblkv6
Do you need a new belt to use it?
whtonblkv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 6th, 2006, 07:41 PM   #9
Mirage Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardock69
i'll take it for 80 shipped.
If you plan on paying via PayPal, then make it $90 (it sucks for me not having the money on-hand and having to pay their stupid fees). If you plan on paying via sending a United States Post Office Money Order, then I'll take the $80. Keep in mind that in paying less, I will ship it via UPS with no insurance, rather than my planned USPS Priority Mail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by whtonblkv6
Do you need a new belt to use it?
Yes, you will need a smaller one, a part number recommended by Unorthodox Racing is in the instructions that will be sent with the pulley to whoever purchases it.

Last edited by Kuya Master; October 6th, 2006 at 07:42 PM.. Reason: Answer other question.
Old October 7th, 2006, 03:40 PM   #10

I will take it for $90 Paypal shipped.
sam88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 7th, 2006, 04:42 PM   #11
Mirage Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam88
I will take it for $90 Paypal shipped.
Just got home from picking up the Supercharger from Spectro, hope you didn't have to wait too long. My PayPal has been sent to you via PM. Please understand that the UPS doesn't do its next shipping day until Monday. I will try to go to the local UPS Store tomorrow if they are open and have it paid for and packaged for shipping, just in case they'll let me.
Old October 7th, 2006, 10:55 PM   #12
Mirage Representative

Sold to Sam88! Oh, just to make it clear, you don't get the magazine. As I said, the item will ship out on Monday afternoon.
Old October 9th, 2006, 07:26 PM   #13
Mirage Representative

Sorry I'm posting here, but your PM box is totally full.

I went to the UPS store this morning and had them package it off and get it ready for you. They said that since today is a holiday, it wasn't going to go out until tomorrow. They gave me a tracking number, and it finally got put into the ups.com system this evening. Here's the tracking number: 1Z3R99W30331220238

Just posting to let you know what's up and all. You should be getting it by Wednesday or Thursday they said. If for some reason, the instructions I included didn't get put in there, let me know. The lady told me to leave the pulley and instructions with her after I paid, and that they would take care of the packaging and junk... but I don't know how well UPS people do stuff. What would be worse is if you got the instructions, but not the pulley!

Last edited by Kuya Master; October 9th, 2006 at 07:28 PM..
Old October 13th, 2006, 01:54 AM   #14

I received the pulley yesterday. The instructions says:"This pulley kit Part#02061100_ contains a crank pulley: underdrive stock belt layout (Ultra S) Part# 0206110. Check that the part number matches the number engraved on the back of the pulley. If the part numbers or quantity of parts do not match, do not install them and call the dealer you purchased
the parts from or call our tech line direct."
However, I just found out that there's no ANY numbers or letters engraved on the pulley. So how do I know if it's the correct pulley?
sam88 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 13th, 2006, 09:55 AM   #15
Mirage Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam88
The instructions says:"This pulley kit Part#02061100_ contains a crank pulley: underdrive stock belt layout (Ultra S) Part# 0206110. Check that the part number matches the number engraved on the back of the pulley. If the part numbers or quantity of parts do not match, do not install them and call the dealer you purchased
the parts from or call our tech line direct."
However, I just found out that there's no ANY numbers or letters engraved on the pulley. So how do I know if it's the correct pulley?
Yeah, I noticed that too when I first got it, and called Unorthodox Racing. They told me the reason it's like that is because that pulley came out before the instructions did, and UR used to not put the engravings on their pulleys. It's the right pulley though. I got it from Garret (gme2001), as I posted in the thread, and he had it on his Accord before he got the Supercharger. I know he's an honest and trustworthy guy. He's one of the "For Sale" moderators after all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in