1997 Trans Am For Sale - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 21st, 2006, 01:38 AM   #1

1997 Trans Am For Sale

For Sale: 1997 Pontiac Trans Am, LT1 5.7 V8, A4 Auto, leather, PW, PL, AC, fully loaded w/T-tops. 97K miles.

Mods:
Paint: Custom Paint Job (one of a kind) Damn near perfect, just a couple things only noticable if your me. Shaved side molding, shaved front nose Firebird, ghosted rear Firebird, black painted calipers w/Trans Am badging, and PONTIAC brushed stainless steel inserts.

Wheels/Tires: Z06 Motorsports black 17x9.5 wrapped with 275/40/17 BFGoodrich G-force TA KDWS

Full suspension: Dynamic Motorsports lowering springs, Bilstein HD shocks and struts, Kenny Brown Double Diamond sub-frame connectors, UMI performance lower control arms and adjustable panhard rod, Suspension Techniqes sway bars (not installed, brand new), Edelbrock strut tower brace and Energy Suspension bushings

Exhaust: Hooker Aero Chamber muffler and custom piping

Engine: 5.7ltr V8 LT1 auto, SLP cold air intake

Stereo: Pioneer DEH 7700 deck, Infinity Kappa Perfect component front speakers, Kicker Comp Mids, Infinity Kappa Perfect 10" Sub (competition sub), Custom JL box, Polk Momo 500x1 amp (competition amp), 4gage Monster cables. Only things installed currently is the deck and the mids.

Car right now sits on my side yard under a cover and rarely driven. I take it regularly to Good Guys shows. For more pictures, email me.

Oh and I have Pacesetter Long Tube Headers Coated with all emissions fittings and 02 sims sitting in my garage, brand new, worth $1k, I'll throw in.

Price: $11K obo This is a deal if you add up how much i put into this car, Paint/.hood: $5K, Suspension: $2K, Intake/Exhaust: $700, Stereo: $1600, Headers/sims: $1K, Wheels/Tires: $1500 add this up and its worth more than what I'm selling the car for! Gunna be hard to find a car this clean, clean enough to take it to major car shows and still get plenty of looks, for this price. I unfortunatly have to sell this because I can no longer afford this and my Honda and since I have to commute to school, I have to keep the Honda...

Contact info: Ph. (925) 207-4201 (Skye) or email - [email protected] or PM

Pontman43 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in