J32A2 engine for $1000 OBO SoCal only... - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 26th, 2006, 01:33 AM   #1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 156
Talking J32A2 engine for $1000 OBO willing to ship...

I'm selling one of my spare engines. It's a J32A2 long block with the intake manifold. No throttle body, no ecu, no tranny, no wiring harness. It's just the long block with the intake manifold. It has roughly 30,000 miles on it. It was the engine I got my 6 speed tranny from. The intake plenium is missing, and one of the cam gears is has a broken piece off from being mistreated from moving it around the warehouse. Willing to ship.

$1,000 OBO. I'm a member of Acurazine.com and many of the members there would vouche for me. I did the J356speed swap in my 1st gen CL.

Last edited by Cocoa; September 27th, 2006 at 03:31 PM..
Cocoa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old September 26th, 2006, 01:53 AM   #2
keepin' it OG
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 10,187
Send a message via AIM to Kiet
by any chance, are you the person who has an early model cl being worked on at CCautotuners?
Kiet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 26th, 2006, 01:57 AM   #3
Registered User
 
Accord_V6_400m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: So Cal (562)
Posts: 7,309
Send a message via AIM to Accord_V6_400m
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiet
by any chance, are you the person who has an early model cl being worked on at CCautotuners?
Yes he is Kiet, have met the guy in person and even "drove" his car

TRUST ME PEOPLE

you rather buy the 6speed version of the J32A2 because the one that comes with the automatic takes a lot to adapt to the 6speed tranny and 6speed ECU. You might not think it but I had to go through the process of doing so.

THIS IS AN INCREDIBLE BUY AND I FEEL LIKE STRANGLING CHRIS FOR NOT SELLING ME HIS MOTOR

sorry for the caps people, I rarely use them so it shows how much I believe in it.
Accord_V6_400m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old September 26th, 2006, 07:44 PM   #4
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiet
by any chance, are you the person who has an early model cl being worked on at CCautotuners?
yes i am. the car is done btw.
Cocoa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 26th, 2006, 08:10 PM   #5
Doc
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoa
I'm selling one of my spare engines. It's a J32A2 long block with the intake manifold. No throttle body, no ecu, no tranny, no wiring harness. It's just the long block with the intake manifold. It has roughly 30,000 miles on it. It was the engine I got my 6 speed tranny from. The intake plenium is missing, and one of the cam gears is broken from being mistreated from moving it around the warehouse. It's SoCal local pick up only. Not really interested in shipping it.

$1,000 OBO. I'm a member of Acurazine.com and many of the members there would vouche for me.
I'm interested but am a little tight
on cash at the moment. If you decide
to come down on the price, please
fire off a PM to me.What vehicle does A2
denote? Is that a 2nd gen CL motor?
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 26th, 2006, 08:33 PM   #6
Registered User
 
Accord_V6_400m's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: So Cal (562)
Posts: 7,309
Send a message via AIM to Accord_V6_400m
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc
I'm interested but am a little tight
on cash at the moment. If you decide
to come down on the price, please
fire off a PM to me.What vehicle does A2
denote? Is that a 2nd gen CL motor?
To be honest the price is already good as there are only about 3500 6speed engines made in the US that year and are very hard to come by as such. To put it in perspective I paid 2K for my engine that came off an automatic so it had to get some 6speed parts to work.

A2 basically denotes the head on the motor which is the type S its one of the best heads available for the J series V6 if not the best.
Accord_V6_400m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 27th, 2006, 01:23 AM   #7
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc
I'm interested but am a little tight
on cash at the moment. If you decide
to come down on the price, please
fire off a PM to me.What vehicle does A2
denote? Is that a 2nd gen CL motor?
Where are you located? PM me with your offer. I'm asking $1,000 OBO, therefore I'm willing to let it go for less if no one else offers anything higher. I'm going to be conpletely honest, the reason as to why I'm selling it is because I'm moving back to Tx sooner than anticipated. I have 3 engines, 2 of which I had plan on building. I was building one for a friend, and the other was going to be my track engine which I was shooting for aroun 400whp and was looking to stroke it past 3.5L. I found the shop which builds J series engines and installs them in Dune Boogies, and I was going to have the work done by them. But unfortunately, I dont have a lace to stay at anymore over here in SoCal. So I'm moving back next Friday instead of November like anticipated. Therefore I'm having to sell my spare engines so that I dont get stuck with the bill right now in shipping them both to Tx. Like I said, shoot me a pm with your offer, and please tell me that you are in SoCal.
Cocoa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 27th, 2006, 10:48 AM   #8
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: N.Y.C
Posts: 796
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cocoa
Where are you located? PM me with your offer. I'm asking $1,000 OBO, therefore I'm willing to let it go for less if no one else offers anything higher. I'm going to be conpletely honest, the reason as to why I'm selling it is because I'm moving back to Tx sooner than anticipated. I have 3 engines, 2 of which I had plan on building. I was building one for a friend, and the other was going to be my track engine which I was shooting for aroun 400whp and was looking to stroke it past 3.5L. I found the shop which builds J series engines and installs them in Dune Boogies, and I was going to have the work done by them. But unfortunately, I dont have a lace to stay at anymore over here in SoCal. So I'm moving back next Friday instead of November like anticipated. Therefore I'm having to sell my spare engines so that I dont get stuck with the bill right now in shipping them both to Tx. Like I said, shoot me a pm with your offer, and please tell me that you are in SoCal.
If you cosider shipping I'm interested I am in Bklyn NY. The shipping cost I'll pay.
wht/accord99v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 27th, 2006, 11:15 AM   #9
KitKat KittyKat Member #1
 
DarkSideAccord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 2,247
good price... i would get it if i were a v6
DarkSideAccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 27th, 2006, 12:20 PM   #10
346hp/300tq @ 4psi
 
04accordcpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: alhambra
Posts: 3,014
can this engine work in a 7th gen? or would we need to swap our heads on it.
04accordcpe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 27th, 2006, 03:23 PM   #11
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 156
Quote:
Originally Posted by wht/accord99v6
If you cosider shipping I'm interested I am in Bklyn NY. The shipping cost I'll pay.
PM me and we can make arrangements. I can check to see what the freight company will charge to come pick it up.
Cocoa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 28th, 2006, 01:34 AM   #12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 156
pm sent wht/accord99v6.
Cocoa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 1st, 2006, 11:19 AM   #13
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 156
Will post the pics tonight.
Cocoa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 2nd, 2006, 09:48 PM   #14
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 156
Sold for $400. Mods, please lock this thread.
Cocoa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On