FS: AEM V2 and V6P Ground Wire Kit for 6G AV6 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 27th, 2006, 11:55 PM   #1
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

FS: AEM V2 for 98-02 AV6

Hi, everyone. I'm selling the few mods I had on my old '02 AV6: my AEM V2 and my Smoked Black V6P Ground Wire Kit with etched terminals.

AEM V2 Cold Air Intake - Now just $150 shipped

Condition: Intake has a few dings, scratches, and friction spots (where the intake has rubbed against part of the engine bay), but almost all of them are on the underside of the intake and can't be seen once it's installed. The finish on the intake is starting to turn black around the AEM V2 logo, I guess from moisture getting on the intake and then being vaporized by the high temperatures under the hood The filter end of the intake has a slight bend in it, but it's so minor that it will not affect performance.

The intake has only been used about 7500 miles, and the filter hasn't even needed to be cleaned yet.

It includes all of the original parts minus the AEM plate surround and window stickers (my friends stole those LOL ). The original instructions are included and are in great shape.

As a bonus, I am including a free AEM filter cleaning kit (~$10 value) that has only been used once by a friend of mine. It's still 95% full.

Intake will be shipped via USPS Priority mail shipping (included in the price). Insurance is optional and will cost $3.35.

Payment: I will only accept PayPal from buyers with confirmed shipping addresses. No exceptions!

Please contact me with any questions. Shoot me a PM or email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Last edited by TH23; October 21st, 2006 at 01:26 PM..
TH23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 28th, 2006, 10:24 AM   #2

dam im interested pending pics.... too bad u didn't have them in RED color... smoked color is grey? if i have the TBS spacer...will the AEM v2 still b good to install? or i gotta cut off 1 inch of the tubing? do u have actual pics of the aem v2 under the hood pic? cheers... i rmember talking to u bout tranny/v6 ,etc. LOL
kleptodathief is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 28th, 2006, 03:23 PM   #3

just what i was looking for. ill take both of them of your hands
rdk2009 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old September 28th, 2006, 03:27 PM   #4
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleptodathief
dam im interested pending pics.... too bad u didn't have them in RED color... smoked color is grey? if i have the TBS spacer...will the AEM v2 still b good to install? or i gotta cut off 1 inch of the tubing? do u have actual pics of the aem v2 under the hood pic? cheers... i rmember talking to u bout tranny/v6 ,etc. LOL
Hey man! It's been a long time...

Haha, I'm glad to see your tranny is still going

The smoked wires look black in most lighting, but under a bright lights you can just see the wires through the covering.

Here's a few pics a took just a few minutes ago:

The entire kit

The Positive battery terminal

One of the wires up close so you can see the color better

As you can see, the wires are pretty much black until hit by a bright light. They're very subtle in the engine bay and can barely be seen in an underhood picture.

As for the V2 and the TB spacer...well, I've read about a few guys on here that have the V2 and the spacer and they were able to get it to fit without modification. You'll have to play with the mounting a little bit and it will be tougher to get the intake into the car, but it can be done.

I do have some pictures of the V2 from a months ago when I decided that I wanted to sell it at some point

The whole kit (minus the filter in this pic)

The filter

Some underhood pics

The blemishes, which are on the underside of the intake

And unfortunately, though you can't see it in the pics, the finish on the top of the intake (around the AEM sticker) is starting to turn black. I guess the prolonged exposure to the heat in the engine bay has started to take it's toll

Well, that's it. Please feel free to ask any questions about the intake or the ground kit
Old September 28th, 2006, 05:07 PM   #5

dam that last pic has me worried... so the tubing eventually goes out cuz of the engine heat? i wonder if my AEM sri is like that cuz it WOT a lot

oh how much will u just part out the V6P etched terminal for??? im thinking a wire kit won't do much for my car(xcept engine dressup) since i got NO system

cheers nice pics!
kleptodathief is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 30th, 2006, 02:07 AM   #6
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleptodathief
dam that last pic has me worried... so the tubing eventually goes out cuz of the engine heat? i wonder if my AEM sri is like that cuz it WOT a lot

oh how much will u just part out the V6P etched terminal for??? im thinking a wire kit won't do much for my car(xcept engine dressup) since i got NO system

cheers nice pics!
Nah That's what the tube looked like when I received it from the store I ordered it from. Let's just say that AEM isn't very careful when it comes to packing these things

The engine heat is responsible for the black spots that are accumulating on the surface of the pipe's finish. They look like age spots, you know the big, ugly freckle-looking things that really old people get

As for just parting out the etched terminal...well, I kinda want to keep the kit together and sell it as a whole.

The kit does make a difference, even if you don't have a system. There's a dyno around here somewhere that shows a gain of 5WHP with the addition of the ground kit. I can almost believe it. I swear that I felt a tiny bit more top-end with the ground kit installed, but it could've been my imagination as a few WHP can't really be felt by the ole butt dyno.

Anywayz...

Later man!

Tom
Old September 30th, 2006, 10:14 PM   #7
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

Sale is pending on the Ground Kit, and I dropped the price of the V2 from $165 shipped to $150 shipped.

Cheers!
Old October 1st, 2006, 12:38 AM   #8

can you give me the model#... i want it, if itll fit my 03 tls.

thanks.
stRodda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 1st, 2006, 02:20 PM   #9
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stRodda
can you give me the model#... i want it, if itll fit my 03 tls.

thanks.

I'm afraid it will not fit the TL-S because of the TL-S' bigger intake manifold and throttle body.

This model of AEM V2 only fits 98-02 Accord V6's and 00-03 TL-P's (the base model TL).
Old October 3rd, 2006, 04:20 AM   #10
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

The Ground Kit has been SOLD!

The AEM V2 is still available for $150 shipped
Old October 4th, 2006, 12:03 AM   #11

hey man you might want to clear your PM box.
pquintal323 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 5th, 2006, 09:53 PM   #12
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

ttt
Old October 6th, 2006, 09:54 AM   #13

Ready to take the AEM V2 off your hands if you still have it. Tried to PM you but no luck.
Old October 6th, 2006, 10:40 AM   #14

I would also take the aem off your hands just give me the okay and payment will be sent .. but your pm box is full
khmertiger is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 6th, 2006, 08:03 PM   #15
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

Sorry about my PM box being full. I just now cleaned it up after...oh...3 years

I had messages in my inbox dating back to June 2003
Old October 6th, 2006, 08:12 PM   #16

PMed you about the V2
Old October 6th, 2006, 08:15 PM   #17
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

I do still have the intake for sale. I no longer have my 2002 Accord, so I'll definitely be parting with the intake.

Here's a picture of the dark spots on the intake's finish that I mentioned in a previous post. You can hardly see them in this picture, but they're a bit more noticeable in person.

Old October 21st, 2006, 01:26 PM   #18
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

ttt
Old November 14th, 2006, 04:29 AM   #19
J30A1 => J30A5 => K24Z3

The intake is still for sale. Unfortunately, due to my work schedule, I can never make it to the post office. So, I have to print my own postage labels and mail packages from my house. This is fine for domestic shipping, but without going to the post office, I can't ship packages internationally Therefore, I can only ship packages within the US. I know a lot of the guys who were interested in the intake were from Canada. I'm sorry guys
Old November 14th, 2006, 11:26 AM   #20

have you checked your PM box sent you a bunch of PM's for the intake
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in