FS: eibach Sportlines for 98-02 accord I4 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 23rd, 2006, 06:45 PM   #1
Banned
 
Lxcord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: spunky fresh
Posts: 5,438
FS: eibach Sportlines for 98-02 accord I4

Hey guys,

i had some eibach sportlines on my car for about 4 months on my bro's 2001 I4 accord, and now i am trying to sell them, because his oem shocks are about to blow.

i orginally bought these from ebay for about $110 used .

The orginal seller repainted them for a brand -new look, and they still look in mint condition. The springs are still on the car, so i can't really get a pic of them, but here is what they look like. This is not my pic, i am just using this as a reference !!




i really need to sell these asap, or i can accept a direct trade for your oem shocks for a 98-02 accord I4

Your oem shocks must be in good condition !

Please let me know if you want to do this trade, the sportlines are an excellent suspension mod for driving enthuaists, but you need also good aftermarket shocks to go with them if you want the best combo.

i just want to return my bro's car to stock,, please help me do this .

thank you.
Lxcord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old October 23rd, 2006, 08:17 PM   #2
central Cali accords
 
mista jc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: San Joaquin Valley, CA
Posts: 2,747
Send a message via AIM to mista jc
I got some OEM shocks with about 60k miles on them. If you're willing to buy that is.
mista jc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 23rd, 2006, 08:18 PM   #3
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lxcord
Hey guys,

i had some eibach sportlines on my car for about 4 months on my bro's 2001 I4 accord, and now i am trying to sell them, because his oem shocks are about to blow.

i orginally bought these from ebay for about $110 used .

The orginal seller repainted them for a brand -new look, and they still look in mint condition. The springs are still on the car, so i can't really get a pic of them, but here is what they look like. This is not my pic, i am just using this as a reference !!

i really need to sell these asap, or i can accept a direct trade for your oem shocks for a 98-02 accord I4

Your oem shocks must be in good condition !

Please let me know if you want to do this trade, the sportlines are an excellent suspension mod for driving enthuaists, but you need also good aftermarket shocks to go with them if you want the best combo.

i just want to return my bro's car to stock,, please help me do this .

thank you.
I have OEM Shocks im willing to trade, im located in SOCAL PM Me back if you're interested

Last edited by skrapz; October 23rd, 2006 at 08:21 PM..
skrapz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old October 24th, 2006, 11:36 AM   #4
Banned
 
Lxcord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: spunky fresh
Posts: 5,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by mista jc
I got some OEM shocks with about 60k miles on them. If you're willing to buy that is.

were the oem shocks used with aftermarket springs ?
Lxcord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 24th, 2006, 11:39 AM   #5
Banned
 
Lxcord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: spunky fresh
Posts: 5,438
Quote:
Originally Posted by skrapz
I have OEM Shocks im willing to trade, im located in SOCAL PM Me back if you're interested

you got PM, thanks.
Lxcord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 6th, 2006, 11:53 AM   #6
Banned
 
Lxcord's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: spunky fresh
Posts: 5,438
Bump still open for trades.
Lxcord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On