Accord V6 Forum banner

**SOLD** Garage Sale 2: lambo, rotora rear rotors, urethane front, etc...

3K views 60 replies 24 participants last post by  aznfunkyflip 
#1 · (Edited)
- Brand New Rotora Rear Rotors and Axxis Pads. $170 shipped within U.S. **SOLD**

- Lambo Door Kit $$200+ shipping. **SOLD**

- Arospeed Hose Sleves: $25 shipped. **SOLD**

- Unichip: $280 shipped. **SOLD**

- AEM Big Rotors (Front) $250 shipped. **SOLD**

- RH Evo C5: **SOLD**
size: 18x7.5
offset: +42
bolt pattern: 5x114.3 ; 4x114.3
tires: 225/40/18 BFGoodrich KDW

BTW ... pls add 3% paypal fee on your purchace. :)

#7 ·
If it wasn't such a pain in the *ss to get the Unichip tuned, I'd go for it. Last I checked, it did all that was needed (A/F ratio and timing) for whatever applications you had for the 00-02 years. Thing is, it's harder to find folks that can dyno tune a Unichip, and MrV6P (or was it Dizzy?) said that one of the reasons it didn't get as widespread buyer response was that shops that could tune it charged an arm and a leg to do it.

#10 ·
hockeyman0920 said:
can the unichip be used for a TL (not an S)? Is the harness included?
i think it'll fit because it fits 03 3.2CL-S A/T ... and yes, the harness is included.

TJP_AccordV6 said:
the unichip is for the 98-02 accords? you had an 02 accord? I think you can you use it on a 98 accord. 300 shipped?
i read before that 98-99 and 00-02 are different, but i could be wrong. i know for sure it'll fit 02 because thats what i got :p $300 shipped within 48 states.

AutoAmbition said:
those hoses are only for V6?
they are universal :)

Kuya Master said:
If it wasn't such a pain in the *ss to get the Unichip tuned, I'd go for it. Last I checked, it did all that was needed (A/F ratio and timing) for whatever applications you had for the 00-02 years. Thing is, it's harder to find folks that can dyno tune a Unichip, and MrV6P (or was it Dizzy?) said that one of the reasons it didn't get as widespread buyer response was that shops that could tune it charged an arm and a leg to do it.
one reason why i'm selling the chip because i'm getting emanage. :)

kleptodathief said:
bump for a cheap unichip!!! and nice optima yellow top! 750cca is nice! the honda battery only has 550cca! gl
thanx for the bump. i went to pepboys today and found out their yellowtop is $189 :eek:

dynastepower said:
do you think the lambo kit would fit a 7th gen coupe?
wish i could answer that, but i have no idea :p

#11 ·
Kuya Master said:
boy, that really helped the sell :D

Roger, i'll give you 500 for the rims and tires. come on man...

#12 ·
Well, this community is all about honesty and helping one another out. I'd rather someone not end up with something they can't really use, like I did when I bought that Zex kit from Big Bizzle. I'm not trying to down the Funky Filipino, but just voicing my opinion that I would have definately bought it if it wasn't such a pain to use. His price is pretty good, but anyone interested should have all the important and related information about it.

By the way, those tires on the rims have GODLY grip for all season tires, but they do give quite a bit of road noise. It's totally worth it though. I took a turn at 50 MPH where the old stock tires would squeal at 30 MPH, and ALL GRIP!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.