|December 14th, 2006, 07:33 PM||#1|
2007 Accord coupe V6
Black with black leather.
Auto, dual air, leather, satellite radio, sunroof, 17inch rims, 6 disk changer, tinted windows, and touchscreen carPC
The car is in perfect shape. I just bought this october 2006.
I drive about 100 miles a day highway to work.
All oil changes have been within 50-60% of oil life <changed early everytime>
I have installed a full audio system with all rockford fosgate components.
2007 Accord coupe EX-L V6
scosche slc4 line converter
xenarc 7tsv screen
RF door spkr 6.5 t162c
RF rear spkr 6x9 p1694c
RF amp 4ch p325.2
RF amp 2ch p450.4
RF 4g wiring kit cp4dcks-06
RF subs 12' p112s8 (2)
Q-logic sub box qlh12d125
Speaker wire 50'
+ the car PC
2.4ghz, 512 ddr ram, 250gb hard drive, cd-rom, bluetooth, linksys 802.1b wireless
I have all the receipts for the stuff that is over $2000 worth. The steering wheel controls even work on the PC and stereo still.
The CarPC uses a 7 inch touchscreen that is in the lower cubby pocket.
It has everything. Windows XP, wi-fi internet, bluetooth, touchscreen, 250gb of music and movies.
More pics can be found here.
The window sticker is $30,035. Which i have still.
I am asking $25,000 with the PC and stereo system.
Email me at [email protected]
Car is located in Central Florida. The car has no problems at all.
• 244-hp, 3.0-liter, 24-valve SOHC VTEC® V-6 engine
• Drive-by-Wire™ throttle system
• 5-speed automatic transmission
• Double wishbone front suspension
• Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®) with traction control
• Dual-stage, dual-threshold front airbags (SRS)
• Front Side Airbags with Passenger-Side Occupant Position Detection System (OPDS)
• Side curtain airbags
• Anti-lock braking system (ABS)
• Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
• Cruise control
• Power-assisted ventilated front disc/solid rear disc brakes
• Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD)
• 17-inch alloy wheels
• Dual-zone automatic climate control system
• Ambient console lighting
• Power moonroof with tilt feature
• Heated power side mirrors
• Leather-trimmed interior
• Dual chrome exhaust finishers
• Heated front seats
• HomeLink® remote system
• Illuminated steering wheel-mounted cruise/audio controls
• Driver's seat with 8-way power adjustment
• 120-watt AM/FM/6-disc in-dash CD audio system
• XM® Satellite Radio†
http://automobiles.honda.com/models/...ory=EX-L%20V-6 Link to Hondas website for more details.
Here is a better pic of the car.
And the computer screen.
Last edited by john07ex; May 7th, 2007 at 09:53 AM..
|December 15th, 2006, 10:03 AM||#3|
Personal reasons.. cant say just yet. The car is great and i wanted to keep it for a long time but it may not fit me for long enough.
So i figured while its new and in perfect shape this would be the best time.
I put $4k down on it. Sticker was $30k+ tax and all the other crap..
|November 1st, 2007, 09:39 AM||#10|
Yea its a foot longer and wider..it also has a real engine now. its the same as the camry a 2.4L.
Im having leather put in next week and im debating on doing headrest or a large 14" drop down screen for the rear.
It already has a big center double DIN on the upper part of the dash which a carPC screen will be perfect for.
ill post real pics of mine later.
BTW im selling my custom trunk setup that i wrapped in vinyl.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|