|December 17th, 2006, 02:36 PM||#1|
FS: Brand New 10'x20' Carport Portable Garage
20'x10' Heavy Duty Close Portable Garage Carport Canopy
Includes: 2 removable front/back doors & 2 sidewalls w/pane style windows
* Brand new in factory box
* Removable font door & back door for cross ventilation and venting on hot days
* 2 removable sidewalls with clear pane style window
* High Quality, heavy-duty powder coated steel framework
* Reinforced polyethylene roof and wall material
* Waterproof, rot-resistant, and UV protected material
* Rust & corrosion resistant frame
* Easy to set up, portable
* ISO 9001:2000 standard certified manufacturer
* Arts & Crafts Festivals
* Birthday parties, anniversary parties
* Ideal for car, ATV, boat or tool temporary storage.
* In addition, you can save money by building garage.
use it as a party tent, an everyday garage, or a place to keep your nice whip during the winter
Condition Brand new
Model # GM1102
Cover/Door Material 160g Polyethylene + UV protected
Frame Material Heavy duty white powder coated steel
Joint connector Heavy duty steel
Cover color White
Package 2 boxes
Gross Weight 120 Pounds ( Heavy Duty)
this item sells on ebay for $160.00, $259.00 shipped
take it for $90.00/BO with $99.00 shipping (insured) = $189.00 shipped!
c'mon now folks, i need to make some room in my shed and make some xmas money- name a price!
also willing to make a swap
Last edited by anderson930; December 22nd, 2006 at 10:59 AM..
|January 8th, 2007, 07:56 AM||#13|
im not sure i didn't set it up completely. i put up the frame with one other person though and it didnt take long at all- maybe 20 minutes. so i figure it wouldnt take longer than an hour to set up by yourself, but thats just my guess
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|