FS: Canon SD500 7.2 MP Digital Camera - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 21st, 2006, 03:29 PM   #1

FS: Canon SD500 7.2 MP Digital Camera

Hey Guys,

I have a camera that I don't use anymore since I got my SLR.

I've use the Camera for about 1 yr. I got it for christmas last yr. It does have a minor scratch on the camera but nothing you can notice unless you are looking for it. The picture quality is great and the camera is small and compact.

I also have allot of accessories that I have purchased over the yr and I will include as well.

If you need spec of the camara you can Google Canon SD500 for detials or visit here: http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/co...&modelid=11157

This is what I will include in the sale:

Canon SD500 Camera 7.2 MP
OEM Canon SD500 Leather Case
Canon Li-ion Battery
EXTRA Canon Li-ion Battery
Canon Battery Charger
Canon Strap
50" Tri-pod fully adjustable
Mini Tri-pod
USB Cable
256MB SD Memory Card
16 or 32MB SD Memory card <~ this is the one that came with the camera so I can't remember the exact size.

All items will be packed in the original box and I have all the manuals that came with the camera. I also have a screen protector over the LCD of the camera. I'll leave it on but if you would like for me to remove it please let me know before I ship the item.

These sell on eBay Camera by itself for about $230.00 to $250.00

I am asking $280.00 SHIPPED! This is including all the accesories which would cost you allot more. All up all the items and you will spend allot more.

The Extra Canon battery and OEM Leather case will cost you over $60.00
Please NO LOW BALLS. Price is FIRM. I am in no hurry to sell.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM or email me.
Thanks
Kenny
indiglosolara is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 21st, 2006, 04:52 PM   #2
Bobby Lane Racing

how much would you sell to me if i came to pick it up.
nighthawk04v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 21st, 2006, 06:05 PM   #3

Locally picked up is $265.00

Old December 22nd, 2006, 02:39 AM   #4

Brand new sd500's go for roughly $220.. just FYI
dandydaniel is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 22nd, 2006, 10:24 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandydaniel
Brand new sd500's go for roughly $220.. just FYI
Where can you find that price...
Show me a link and I will lower my price.
The cheapest I found was on ebay and they were $260 + without all the extras I am including...
Old December 22nd, 2006, 11:03 PM   #6

Free bump, just curious though, whats the difference between the SD600 and SD630? is it just the larger screen?
accord5speed is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 23rd, 2006, 01:49 AM   #7

The SD600 and SD630 are prety much the same. Just size of the screen and also the design of the housing.. also the Sd600 and sd 630 is only 6 MP...

I am selling the SD500 which is 7.2 MP...
Old December 23rd, 2006, 03:35 AM   #8

then what does the 600 mean? does that mean it is the most recent released one?
Old December 23rd, 2006, 07:50 AM   #9

would u take a trade?

i have an older canon S500 i was looking to upgrade, and if you still by some chance want a decent fallback camera, let me know.

-Ed

edit: oh btw, i think the 630 has 4X optical, the first compact powershot to go beyond 3X, i think
Edmo83 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 24th, 2006, 12:36 AM   #10

the sd 630 has gotten some of the worst reviews among canon digi's. if you're interested in getting a digi, i highly recommend not getting the 630. the 600 and 500 are high quality digi's for a great price.
hobbes235 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 25th, 2006, 08:28 AM   #11

really? the 630's at CNET got decent reviews. The 600 also got similar reviews. The main differnence I noticed was the screen. I didnt see any complaints about the screen cracking. I heard the older SD's though used to have problems with the cracking screens too easily or for no reason at all. CAnon wouldn't address it either.
Old December 25th, 2006, 02:36 PM   #12

Sorry.... No trades at the moment....

I am going to drop the price. I can't find the 256mb memory card. I will only be including the original one that came in the box and all the accessories I listed above....

New Price is $250.00 Localy and $260.00 shipped

I don't browe this forum much so if you want a faster response please email me at [email protected]

Be sure to put subject like Canon SD500 Camera. I tend to delete subject titles I don't know.
Old December 25th, 2006, 02:48 PM   #13

$218.49
$239.00
$229.00 with Google Checkout

enough evidence?
Old December 26th, 2006, 10:44 AM   #14

Quote:
Hey Dandydaniel,

Thanks for the links. I dont understand why you are thread trashing but just to reply to your post.
Great Job in finding the lower prices.

The first link you provided is to a refurbished Camera. NOT NEW.
Second link looks legit.
But that also just the camera and before shipping cost of $15.00.

Thrid link is to dells Lowest price since BUY.COM does not have them in stock. Sorry... Dell does not allow Google checking so the price is $249.95 plus tax and shipping. over $300.00 once you factor everything in.

I'm not here to rip someone off. Just trying to sell something I don't need and pass along a good deal to someone. I already indicated above if you find a lower price with everything I am including great. If you are interested in buying just the camera itself I rather not part it out as I will have no use for the additional accessories. As I stated I am also including allot of accessories that would cost you more if you bought them seperately like I did.

The Leather case, extra battery, <~ both are OEM canon items, tri-pod, mini tri-pod. will cost you more then $100.00 if you bought them brand new.

Also as I mentioned above since I can't find the 256mb memory card I dropped the price to $250.00 local and $260.00 shipped. If you are not interested in buying this Camera please don't thread crap. I've never did it to your threads so please stay out of mine.

If you have any furhter questions towards my sell please feel free to PM me.
Thanks again

Kenny

Last edited by indiglosolara; December 26th, 2006 at 10:46 AM..
Old December 26th, 2006, 01:40 PM   #15

Then I guess you need to realize that electronic items depreciate in price the second you take the plastic wrapping or sticker seal off of the box. I'm just trying to notify other members of lower prices and like you, I'm out here for the betterment of the v6p community. Wouldn't you want to help find someone a better deal?
Old December 26th, 2006, 02:56 PM   #16

Quote:
Then I guess you need to realize that electronic items depreciate in price the second you take the plastic wrapping or sticker seal off of the box. I'm just trying to notify other members of lower prices and like you, I'm out here for the betterment of the v6p community. Wouldn't you want to help find someone a better deal?
I do realize this, More then you think. However the prices you posted is much cheaper then what I am selling it at and those are only for the CAMERA. Not the accessories that I am including. Either way. If I sell it at the price I can sell it at great.. If not I will keep it. I am in no hurry.

Again if you have a problem with what I am selling at then please PM me.
Don't need to fill this thread with this bull****..

Thank you and have a nice day.

Kenny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in