some left over parts - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 8th, 2007, 04:18 PM   #1
Go Fast, Don't Suck

Send a message via AIM to J 20accord00
some left over parts

hey whats going on buys I havent been on this forum in a long time. I was cleaning out my attic today and found a few things that I still have around for the accord.

I have a front and rear cls sway bars with the bushings. I would like to get 100 bucks for them. OBO

also I have stock headers for the accord v6. they are in nice shape had about 20k miles on them. good for anything that sold theirs and need them to trade the car back in. 50.00 bucks

I also have a helix throttle body spacer for the accord..i dont have the bolts and stuff for it thou. its the 1st one, the loud one. sounded cool in my car till i got a supercharger lol . i would like to get 50 bucks for it.

I have a set of z3 fenders too. they are the metal ones not cheap fiberglass. they looked cool on my car for a while then i took it all off when it traded the car back in. idk maybe like 40 bucks for them.

I have a set of of 4 honda prelude wheels, i used them as spares i woudl like to get 50 bucks for them

last thing is a set of headlights from my coupe. I tried to take the drivers side apart and it didnt work out so i actually never did. it never leaked either thou. the passenger side one is like mint no scraches or anything. 50 bucks sounds to be a good deal for 2 headlights.

most of this stuff is OBO but im not trying to get low balled here either. my stuff is nice and alot of people got some stuff off me already and a few people on here have seen my old car so i took care of it. Also my prices are without shipping too..so just shoot me an offer, and we'll go from there

thats all i have i think if there is anything else i will add it. my email is [email protected] and my number is 848 992 2262 if anyone wants anything email me, pm or even call me.

thanks alot, Evan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Boosted by COMPTECH!

konnichiwa *****es
J 20accord00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 8th, 2007, 11:21 PM   #2

Dibs on the headlights
Can you post any pictures of both sides and more detail pictures of the drivers side that you tried to take apart. Also are they OEM or Aftermarket?

Last edited by jdmgear; January 8th, 2007 at 11:24 PM..
jdmgear is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 8th, 2007, 11:45 PM   #3
Go Fast, Don't Suck

Send a message via AIM to J 20accord00
hey whats up man yeah i got another guy looking at the headlights as well..also check my other thead this one i made by mistake..they are OEM..but they are mint i will have the link to the pics in the other thread thanks,

-Evan
J 20accord00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in