FS: Ohio Michigan Pennsylvania Indiana Kentuckey '99 AV6 Coupe! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 18th, 2007, 12:24 AM   #1

FS: Ohio Michigan Pennsylvania Indiana Kentuckey '99 AV6 Coupe!

Up for sale is my modified and daily driven 1999 Honda Accord LX V6 Coupe. It runs and looks absolutely spectacular! It is extremely reliable and I've never had any problems with it. It's simply been an amazing car to own, but my debt from loans for college is forcing me to sell it. It's currently on a 5k mile oil change schedule. I've been using Mobil1 5W-30 full synthetic oil and Fram Extended Guard filters for the past 35k miles. The only problems are maybe some small dings and rock chips, but most of those have been at least touched up.

Asking only $7994, because I need some cash for college. And yes, I will consider trades of a lesser value as long as you throw in some cash. I'm also including a set of OEM wheels with Winterforce tires, and EVERY OEM piece that I have here that came off of the car. A profit could easily be made from parting it out and swapping on the OEM parts. Anyways, on to the long list of goodies!

17x8 & 17x7 ASA AR1's (black)
ASA is licensed by BBS, quite possibly the greatest wheel manufacturer in the world, and their reputation truly shows through these wheels. They're lightweight and in a staggered setup with the wider ones in the front to reduce understeer and the narrower ones the back to reduce drag. The black AR1's have always been in limited production and high demand.

235/45 & 215/50 Fuzion ZRi's
Fuzion is owned by Bridgestone. The Fuzion brand makes tires specifically engineered for lightweight sporty vehicles and perfectly complement my Accord. The ZRi is Fuzions ultra high-performance summer tire. The wider tires are in the front for the same reasons as stated above.

Omni Power coilovers (sport)
Omni Power is arguably the the most popular full coilover choice among the 6th generation V6 Accord tuners. These coilovers are noticably hardier than the OEM springs and shocks. If you want mind-blowing handling, Omni Power is the name. Best suspension modification I've ever done.

Eibach anti-sway bars
Eibach currently makes the thickest bars for the 6th generation Accord, and their price reflects that. After installing these, body roll was nearly entirely eliminated. I was skeptical of anti-sway bars at first but after installing the bar, I was simply shocked at how close it made my Accord handle perfectly neutral.

Stone Racing headers
Stone Racing headers for the 6th generation V6 Accord are second only to the overpriced Comptech headers, even though the Stone Racing headers are much rarer. These full stainless steel headers are possibly the most powerful modification to the V6. They look beautiful and smooth out the exhaust tone into something quite pleasing to the ear.

Megan Racing exhaust
Megan Racing is highly regarded among the V6 Accord community as makers of quality performance exhaust systems. Just like the headers, this exhaust is full stainless steel. I actually have a friend with an Accord who constantly complains how his sounds like crap whenever I start mine. The J30A1 V6 sounds great when it's uncorked. Trust me... and my friend. lol

Unorthodox Racing pulleys (crankshaft, powersteering, alternator)
Unorthodox Racing is the only place to go for the best pulleys money can buy. These provide power gains equal to those of the best headers available. If you ever have the chance to compare the weight of these pulleys to the OEM pulleys, do it. It's simply mindblowing how much lighter these are.

Outlaw Engineering thermoblock spacers (intake manifold, throttle body)
Outlaw Engineering makes spacers that block heat transfer among metals. After a long drive, you can easily touch the intake manifold without having to worry about setting your hands on fire by touching the manifold. Heat is the enemy of power and reliability and these spacers are great at keeping intake temperatures low.

ViS Racing carbon fiber (hood, trunk, gas door, canards)
ViS Racing is the worlds largest aftermarket carbon fiber automobile part distributor. The weight difference between these carbon fiber pieces and their OEM counterparts is amazing. The OEM hood was a bear to take off, but the carbon fiber one was the equivalent of a frisbee. I'm sorry, but I don't have any pics with the canards installed.

NGK Iridium IX spark plugs
In my experience, NGK makes the greatest spark plugs. I have honestly never seen any spark plugs as long lasting and efficient as the Iridium IX's.

NGK spark plug wires
If you have the plugs, why not the wires?

Mack cold air intake
Chrome tube with a high flow cone filter... like almost every intake. lol

JDM Sport bypass valve
Unlike AEM, this bypass valve uses a filter element instead of cheap, unreliable foam.

Walbro 255lph fuel pump
I thought my fuel pump was failing once so I went out and bought the highest regarded and highest flowing pump I could find that would directly bolt in. If you're planning on adding on a Comptech supercharger, I've already done some of the work for you.

McGowans 130Amp alternator
My paranoia struck again when I thought my alternator was failing so I bought the highest output alternator I could find that didn't require heavier gauge wires. If you're planning on installing a high demand stereo system, I'm one step ahead of you there too.

SpringTech camber kit
I just recently got an alignment, but this kit allows for an insane amount of adjustability in case you want to really get to tuning the suspension.

Hayden transmission cooler
A MUST for anyone who has a 6th generation V6 Accord. This will save your transmission, and I am living proof of this!

I'm also offering any OEM parts. I currently have Winterforce tires mounted on the OEM wheels and those go with the car. If you have no desire for them, I might take some cash off of the final sale price.

Anyways... don't let the 175k mileage fool you; people always think it has less than half the miles it does. I'm willing to deliver up to 100 or so miles. Get ahold of me ASAP with any questions!

[img][/img]
[img][/img]
[img][/img]

Asking only $7994, because I need some cash for college. And yes, I will consider trades of a lesser value as long as you throw in some cash. I'm also including a set of OEM wheels with Winterforce tires, and EVERY OEM piece that I have here that came off of the car.

EDIT: Accord is sold! All OEM parts are still here, so first come first serve!

Last edited by Hites; April 29th, 2007 at 08:22 PM..
Hites is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 1st, 2007, 09:44 AM   #2
Surpreme Clientele

Well thats an interesting offer, where do you live ? and if i dont end up buying will you be willing to part out ? I love the CF hood

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
HaloCoupe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 9th, 2007, 08:08 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaloCoupe
Well thats an interesting offer, where do you live ? and if i dont end up buying will you be willing to part out ? I love the CF hood
i would MUCH rather sell as a whole than part out.

Old April 8th, 2007, 08:59 AM   #4

wow nice mods man! did u sell the v6 yet??? rminds me of a 'baby' sirsig!
kleptodathief is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 11th, 2007, 07:39 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleptodathief
wow nice mods man! did u sell the v6 yet??? rminds me of a 'baby' sirsig!
not yet, but my dad might be buying it and everything that goes with it for $7k. he drove it yesterday and said that he now hates his daily driver mercury mystique. lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in