[SoCal] 1998.5 Audi A4 1.8Turbo 5-Speed $10.5k OBO - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2007, 09:51 PM   #1

[SoCal] 1998.5 Audi A4 1.8Turbo 5-Speed PRICE DROP $10K obo

Hey guys, I know this is a Honda forum, but everyone is always looking for a change of scenery. I have a turbo Audi A4 with tons of potential, I've got plenty of mods listed below and it handles extremely well. The pictures are before I installed the Sparco Supersports and got the tint job done, if you're interested, let me know and I can get more pictures

1998.5 Audi A4 1.8L 4-Cylinder Turbo FWD
Brilliant Black with Black Leather Interior
Factory Switchblade Key/FOB Keyless Entry System
Has factory 6-cd changer that I never use, Climate Control (blows very cold and very hot when you want it to)
FYI: The FWD is faster than the quattro off the line. This year model came with an AEB engine that responds to mods really well (as opposed to the later models with NWIT or something like that)

Maintenance:
Have records for most major maintenance.
Smogged about 4 months ago, registration good til January of 2008
-Second Timing Belt done at 125k (current mileage is ~145k so major service is not due for a long time)
-New radiator in last 8 months
-New Ignition Control Module in last 6 months
-New coilpacks in last month
-Bought a new Firestone spare tire as a precaution
I always washed the car weekly (correctly I might add), waxed every 3 months, did the oil changes every 3k miles religiously with Mobil 1 Full Synthetic.

*Only issue with the car are two small scratches on the drivers side that can just be filled in with a paint pen and buffed, or you can choose to ignore it since it's not a big deal at all

Here are the modifications and upgrades done to this car, there are a lot so I
might forget a few:

Engine:
-GIAC Software Management Upgrade (drastically improves the horsepower, torque, high-end and throttle response, GIAC claims a 65hp increase)
-Blitz SUS Stainless Steel Intake (doesn't need oiling, helps turbo spool, inproves sound, adds hp)
-GReddy G2 Stainless Steel Full Cat-Back Exhaust (lightweight, great tone, lets turbo expel air more quickly, adds hp)
-Samco Sport Silicon Hose Kit (basically all turbo inlet are replaced, silicon is very durable, no flex equalling no turbo lag, no longer prone to failure)
-GFB Stealth FX Blow-Off Valve/Diverter Valve (Adjustable for loudness of blow-off noise, although I have it fully closed to Diverter Valve mode, improves throttle response)

Other Performance Upgrades:
-Koni Coilovers (Fully-Adjustable Coilover Suspension, makes cornering amazing, not rough since I drove mostly highway miles from LA to Santa Barbara)
-Neuspeed Sway Bars- Front and Rear- (for tight cornering, improves handling and steering)
-UUC Motorwerks Ultimate Short Shifter Kit (reduces throw of shifts for faster and more confident shifts, eliminates notchiness of stock shifter)
-UUC Motorwerks Aluminum Shift Knob (better feel, in my opinion, but can screw off to be replaced if you prefer something different
-Cross Drilled Floating Rotors (expel gas faster, improve braking, look good behind the wheels, ive also painted the calipers red with high temperature paint)
-Stainless Steel Braided Brake Lines (improves brake feel without the mushiness)
-Mintex Pads all-around (very good initial bite, no fade, all in all a good brake combo)

Exterior:
-Rieger RS4 Front Bumper (Professionally installed by M1 Autobody)
-OEM S4 Rear Bumper (No plastic bottom part like stock A4's, cleans up the look of the rear)
-RS4 Grill (Mesh grill instead of the plastic lines on stock A4's)
-DTM Autohaus/DTM Karbon Carbon Fiber Boser Hood w/ Sparco Hood Pins (Lightweight, looks good, has painted sides to flow with the car, hood and pins both professionally installed, boser front end accentuates the lights)
-Valeo E-Code H.I.D Projector Headlights w/ 6500K HID Bulbs(High Quality Glass instead of plastic so it doesn't pit, wont break easily, light output is amazing, looks awesome in the night with a slightly blue hint)
-Upgraded Taillights (from newer model, have no yellow, cleans up the rear of the car a lot)
-18x8.5 Racing Hart C5 3-Piece Silver Wheels w/ Wheel Locks(wider than usual, gives room for wider tires for good traction, no rubbing on fender, look amazing) [not mounted, stock wheels are mounted]
-Johnson Films Tint w/ Lifetime Warranty (5% Rear, 35% Front..maybe a bit dark for some people but I love the way it looks, cleans up the lines of the car, not too dark at night)

Interior:
-Sparco Supersport Racing Seats (Reupholstered in Black Leather, Custom Foam Adjustment to make more comfortable, still comfortable for daily driving)
-GReddy Turbo Timer (Keeps car on after key is taken out for a preset time to cool turbo down to avoid damage, alarm still engages)
-DEFI H.U.D Boost Gauge (Boost Gauge mounted on top of steering column shows you how much the turbo is boosting in Bar, also shows vacuum pressure, looks amazing in the night)
-Leather Hand Brake (Cleans up the interior console so there's no plastic)
-ABT Aluminum Pedals (Shoe doesnt slip, looks better)
-2001.5+ A/C vents (Like the newer Audi models, the a/c vents light up when theyre open)

Sound System:
-Kenwood Headunit (plays MP3 cd's, sirius satellite radio, has AUX cable hardwire to connect your ipod, red buttons match perfectly with the rest of the dash)
-Kenwood Speakers (all four, 2 up front, 2 in the rear, tweeters mounted behind visors for exceptional sound, they all sound great)
-Kenwood Typhoon Subwoofers (2 x 12" Subwoofers in the trunk in a vented box with Plexiglass Window, backfiring)
-Soundstorm Amplifier (1600 Watt, powering the subwoofers, enough power to handle the monsters, has remote bass controller mounted up front)

Aside from all these upgrades, I'm also including:
-Stock Wheels 16" with Dunlop SP Sport 8000's (75% Tread)
-Stock Airbox
-Stock Symphony Headunit
-Stock 6CD Changer in trunk
-Stock Seats, 10/10 Condition
-Brilliant Black Euro Rear Wing which I ended up never mounting, never built up the courage to drill into my trunk to install
-a few necessary tools I've gathered for small things in the car including the keys to adjust the coilovers and the wheel lock key

This car is great, I hope you love it as much as I do. It'll be hard to let it go but I'm sure it'll be in good hands. In a bit of a rush to sell, but please no lowball offers, but the price is negotiable. Just send me a PM with your offer or questions or hit me up on AIM: Kreizy31

Here are the pics,

Last edited by Kreizy; March 1st, 2007 at 12:46 AM..
Kreizy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 22nd, 2007, 11:33 PM   #2

only if this was Quattro i'd jump on it...
blackhawk411 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 23rd, 2007, 12:33 AM   #3

thats what i thought at first, but the quattro's lose so much power through the drivetrain and are way heavier, so they are all around slower, off the line and on the highway. you dont use awd 99% of the time and it still handles incredibly well. the only reason youd want quattro is if you lived in the snow(which never happens in socal) if you tracked all the time, or if you were going big turbo, i.e. 400hp. You see tons of SRT4's with big power doing great...its here if you change your mind

Old February 23rd, 2007, 12:36 AM   #4
constantly in pursuit

Send a message via AIM to hammer03
sweet car. i checked it out, its nice.

someone should jump on the turbo bandwagon! hahah
hammer03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 25th, 2007, 12:58 AM   #5

bippity boppity boop, a fancy turbo european car is here waiting for you

btw, ive never gotten the car dyno'd, but ppl with very similar setups get about 210-220hp from these cars...if you do a turbo swap to a K04($500) and the software($200 since i already have stage1) youll be nudging 270hp...just FYI
Old February 27th, 2007, 04:28 PM   #6

Anyone interested? Open to any reasonable offers here, I'm sure we can work something out if you want a turbo car to mod or a nice looking sedan to cruise in.
Old February 27th, 2007, 08:43 PM   #7
constantly in pursuit

Send a message via AIM to hammer03
no bites yet?
hammer03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old March 1st, 2007, 12:49 AM   #8

price drop, someone give me an offer
Old March 6th, 2007, 11:19 AM   #9

ready to sell this sucker...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in