Truck for sale - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 31st, 2003, 02:10 PM   #1

Truck for sale

Im selling my 79 chevy silverado, 1/2ton 2wd. Heres the major stuff [mind you theres a bunch more I wont post, email me for full details]

vortec 350, rpm intake, carter 600cfm, HEI with msd coil+module, ramhorn 2" manifolds, dual 2.5" exaust with catco high flow convertors and flowmaster 40series mufflers, Z28 style tips, 2004R, built to "stage 2" specs by bowtie overdrives [www.700r4.com], 2200rpm lockup convertor, B&M superduty tranny cooler, carter electric fuel pump, custom driveshaft, 12bolt rear with 3.07 gears, DJM 3" drop spindles, eibach 2" progressive rate coils, doestech shocks up front, western chassie flip kit and shock extenders in back with HD shocks. Also have western chassie c-section but not installed. 15" aftermarket rims in ok condition, 255/60/15 tires. Inside it has aftermarket tach and mechanical oil pressure gauge, tranny temp and autometer air/fuel ratio gauges. Cd player with custom kick panels housing a component set of 6.5/1" mids and highs. Crossovers and 5channel amp behind seat along with one 12" sub in sealed box [all KICKER brand stuff except for the head unit] Overdrive shift indicator, 1 1/4" sway bar from a 1ton with polyurathane bushings. MUCH MUCH more. I have recipts for just about
everything [except engine-ebay item, and sterio, friends]

Asking $6000. Everything listed has 10,000miles or less. I built this truck by hand from a stock beater, so I can explain anything there is on it. My email addy is: [email protected]
bored&stroked is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 31st, 2003, 02:14 PM   #2

whats a 79 look like?
snikwad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 31st, 2003, 02:25 PM   #3

Is the same body style as the 73-87's trucks and 73-91 suburbans and 1ton's. Very square style.

Old August 1st, 2003, 05:04 PM   #4

Truck is no longer for sale, insurence is trying to stick large objects in my rear if I get a newer car.
Old August 1st, 2003, 05:06 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by bored&stroked on August 1st, 2003 at 03:04 PM

Truck is no longer for sale, insurence is trying to stick large objects in my rear if I get a newer car.
Huh?
I thought you liked that JUST KIDDING!!

What's up with the ins.?
How many quotes did you get?
And now you're not getting an AV6?
Ei-ccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 1st, 2003, 05:09 PM   #6

I've goten 3 quotes so far, 2 say $270 a month and one said $450! So unless I can find it for $200 a month or less, no Av6 for me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in