|April 12th, 2007, 11:49 AM||#1|
Join Date: May 2003
ATTN: All Non-Automotive parts belong in the Non-Automotive Classifieds sub-forum
Pretty simple guys... Everything that is non-automotive belongs in the Non-Automotive Classifieds forum. You guys wanted to browse the For Sale forum easier and we gave it to you by separating non-automotive items from automotive items (separating by generations would be too cumbersome).
I spent 3 hours moving every single non-automotive classifieds thread (almost 1,000 threads) to the new forum (look above).
What's classified as this so called, "non-automotive" stuff?
- MP3 players (iPods, etc)
- Clothing (shirts, shoes, etc)
- Computers (software, hard drives, memory, keyboards, mice, etc)
- Sporting and athletic gear (snowboards, paintball gear, golf clubs, etc)
- Digital cameras (lenses, tripods, etc)
- Cell phones (chargers, cases, etc)
- Gaming systems (PS3, Wii, XBOX, etc)
* In short, anything that is not a car part. "Car-puters" belong in automotive. *
What happens if I have both non-automotive and automotive things to sell?
- Separate them into two different threads and post them into the appropriate forums.
OMG, this is too difficult to manage, what do I do?
- Don't post anything for sale.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|