WTT: 20in AXIS reverbs for 07 tl type s rims - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 19th, 2007, 07:38 PM   #1
Adventure is out there!

Send a message via AIM to littletruong
WTT: 20in AXIS reverbs for 07 tl type s rims

Like the title says, looking for some 07 TL type s rims. Willing to trade my 20x8.5 axis reverbs. Offset is 40, tires are nitto 555 with 60-70 percent tread life. Wheels are great, No curbage on any of them. Tire size is 245/35/20. Well let me know if anyone would be interested. It would be a straight trade. If you live somewhere other than phoenix, i will pay to ship my wheels to you and you would pay to ship the TL rims here. Only fair thing i can think of. Here are some pics of them on my car.

Alex

P.S. reason why i want to trade, i miss my car being slammed! I'll possibly sell if there's no one that wants to trade.

1200 shipped lowest i'll go! shipping is gonna be about 200 thats why. Already got quoted so dont ask! local pick up is also available. 1000 picked up. sales are final!

Last edited by littletruong; May 11th, 2007 at 10:07 PM..
littletruong is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 19th, 2007, 07:42 PM   #2
sittin low

yea i think i'm goona go with you on it being slammed, you don't have any stock wheels?
AcCoRd16 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 19th, 2007, 07:43 PM   #3
Adventure is out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcCoRd16
yea i think i'm goona go with you on it being slammed, you don't have any stock wheels?
I have the tl 5 spoke rims right now. But i want the 07 type s wheels.

Old April 20th, 2007, 02:11 AM   #4

OT: do the spokes stick out farther than the lip of the rim? Do you have any pics of them from the side?
akabangz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 20th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #5
Adventure is out there!

^ here is a pic on the side shot. It's pretty even.

Hope this pic helps

Alex
Old April 21st, 2007, 05:34 PM   #6
cunning linguist

Question for you. I just got my TL-S wheels, but now these look intriguing.
Mine are Acura take-offs with about 40 miles on the stock Michelin MX4 Pilots. Wheels are perfect, but have a tiny nick (looks to be just paint) in the bottom right hand corner of the pic... (pic worked for me, but let me know if it doesn't for you...)

I have 2 questions for you. 1 - how did your acceleration change with the big wheels? I know these aren't Ferrari's...but still.
2. - What are you lowered on above, and what is the ride like with the 20's? (did it make it a lot more rough).

I am in phoenix, btw, and could easily meet you make this work.
Lastly, since mine are BRAND new tires and you have about 60% tire left would you be willing to "sweeten the deal" any, or are is it as sweet as it's getting
MorePower4me is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 22nd, 2007, 12:31 AM   #7
Adventure is out there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MorePower4me
Question for you. I just got my TL-S wheels, but now these look intriguing.
Mine are Acura take-offs with about 40 miles on the stock Michelin MX4 Pilots. Wheels are perfect, but have a tiny nick (looks to be just paint) in the bottom right hand corner of the pic... (pic worked for me, but let me know if it doesn't for you...)

I have 2 questions for you. 1 - how did your acceleration change with the big wheels? I know these aren't Ferrari's...but still.
2. - What are you lowered on above, and what is the ride like with the 20's? (did it make it a lot more rough).

I am in phoenix, btw, and could easily meet you make this work.
Lastly, since mine are BRAND new tires and you have about 60% tire left would you be willing to "sweeten the deal" any, or are is it as sweet as it's getting

the link doesnt seem to work, i mean it works but it takes me to a google page and i have to sign in and everything and i dont have that lol. Well acceleration is gonna change drastically. I haven't raced and not going to race ever since i got these 20's. There is absolutely no point, the only point in having this was to say that i got 20's. Plus they look really good IMO. I mean your car is still somewhat quick even with these 20's but you'll notice a difference between your stock 17's and these 20's. In the picture above i was lowered on nuespeed race springs. That dropped me 2.25in up front and 1.75 in rear. It was a perfect drop for looks. I had slight rubbing issues but it all changed when i got the tein ssp suspension. The ride quality on both suspension was great honestly. Feels like stock to me. I dont feel a difference, and neither does anyone else who's been in my car. I dont know how i can sweeten the deal anymore. I mean unless you have something in mind, i'm open for it but yea. I have a set of TL rims with tires that i can possibly let go for 200, (thats if you want to trade) thats a hella good deal if you ask me. So then that way if you do want to go through with this you can also have a set of TL five spoke rims as back up. I see in your profile that you also have an accord. I still have my nuespeed race springs in my garage. I have some ideas, but if you want just give me your number and we can talk. Let me know what you think. Cuz thats the only thing that i can think of to make this deal even sweeter than it already is. Get back to me asap. I know there is another guy on another forum that wants these too. But since you live here near me and he lives in the bronx. I'd rather not want to deal with shipping. Hope this answer's your questions. Please feel free to ask me anything else.

Last edited by littletruong; April 22nd, 2007 at 12:40 AM..
Old April 22nd, 2007, 08:40 AM   #8
sittin low

hey i'll take your tl for 200
Old April 22nd, 2007, 12:18 PM   #9
Adventure is out there!

Quote:
hey i'll take your tl for 200
lol thats with the trade tai!! I'm trying to get rid of the 20's first before i do anything else. I'll let you know whats up
Old April 23rd, 2007, 04:44 PM   #10
Adventure is out there!

anyone? Dont really want to sell yet, still looking for trades.
Old April 24th, 2007, 07:36 PM   #11
sittin low

if you were to sell the 20s, how much? i'm think about that, and stop tryin to be fast and just roll on dubs lol, the tires are to big tho. i would need 30 series tires
Old April 24th, 2007, 08:02 PM   #12

Quote:
if you were to sell the 20s, how much? i'm think about that, and stop tryin to be fast and just roll on dubs lol, the tires are to big tho. i would need 30 series tires
You better have one hell of a soft suspension to rock 20's on a accord with 30 series... Thats like no tire at all man.. Handles like a *****.. But dam will it be a rough ride, and sound REAAALLLY bad when you hit a bump... Trust me... My friend had 30 series on 19's on stock suspension.... Every bump was scarry...

E
ericspda is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old April 24th, 2007, 08:07 PM   #13
Adventure is out there!

Quote:
lol i'm done racing man. I just can't wait till this fall so i can get my new car. I just want my car slammed again man, thats all, plus i like the type s rims a lot better. i'll pm you
Old May 5th, 2007, 04:23 PM   #14
Adventure is out there!

rims now for sale...
Old May 11th, 2007, 10:06 PM   #15
Adventure is out there!

New price! someone pick these up!

and mods could you please change the title to FS, instead of the WTT? and could yo get rid of the 07 type s in the title also. FS: 20 in axis reverbs for the title would be fine! thank you!

Last edited by littletruong; May 11th, 2007 at 10:08 PM..
Old July 26th, 2007, 01:32 PM   #16
Adventure is out there!

Sold finally lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in