Parting out 98 coupe, TYC, eyelids, radio, speakers with custom tweeter pods - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 10th, 2007, 09:51 PM   #1

Parting out 98 coupe, TYC, eyelids, radio, speakers with custom tweeter pods

Hey all I have a couple things that I need to get rid of off the car. Please PM or email if you want any of the items. I will take paypal and ship everything out the same day or next as I get payment. I will be out of town May 20 - June 3 So please message me before that or I will be glad to deal when I get back.

First off I have a set of boston acoustic SL60 6.5 Componant speakers. Here is a link to the website with all of the specs. These will not bolt directly in as they are 6.5s but the sound quality is superb. I will also include the mounting brakets I made for my car so they should be very to install. Just screw the speaker into the door and clip in the tweeter pod. They have been used for about 3 months and have been taken care of. I had the tweeters molded in to the plastic piece shaped like a triangle above the door panel. Here is a pic of the pods and they are very stock looking.

$160 Shipped

Next up I have a very clean pioneer head unit. Here is a link to pioneers website with all of the specs. This thing has 5v Pre-outs, 16 band EQ and all kinds of other goodies. It is used but taken care of and looks brand new. Also included with this is a Couple EX wire harness so this will just plug straight in to your car. Also with it I will include the dash kit so you will have everything you need to install this in literally 15 minutes and you don't have to connect any wires. ALSO included to whoever buys this I will include the pioneer iPod adapter. This runs off the data bus port and allows you to control any iPod from the head unit. The adapter will also charge the iPod as you use it in your car. Anyone who has this deck will tell you how clean it is.
(In these pictures the face is just a little dirty. It has absolutely no scratches or marks on it.

$310 shipped for everything above

And lastly I have a set of TYC black headlights. Everyone knows what these look like. They are the second version and are in perfect condition. Right now I have a set of eyelids on them and it looks very nice. They are painted Nighthawk black and it matches my car perfectly. I prefer to sell them together but I can take them apart if needed.

Lids - ***SOLD***
Lights are 160 shipped

All of these prices are OBO because I need to rid of it but please dont low ball me. Thanks!

Last edited by PWNDLOL; May 11th, 2007 at 07:11 PM..
PWNDLOL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2007, 10:04 PM   #2
MexAccord Team

Send a message via MSN to patofdzb
how much for just the headunit?
patofdzb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2007, 10:14 PM   #3

Ill do the HU with no harness, dash kit, or adapter for 285 Shipped

Old May 10th, 2007, 10:21 PM   #4
MexAccord Team

Send a message via MSN to patofdzb
oh, sorry i thought that 310 was with the speakers.. my bad
nice HU by the way...
patofdzb is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2007, 10:22 PM   #5

Sorry I guess that does look kind of misleading. When I say everything above I mean the adapter, harness and dash kit. Thanks
Old May 10th, 2007, 10:41 PM   #6

Send a message via AIM to CRV_33
how about lowering the price on the lids, you can get a new set on ebay shipped for that price
CRV_33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 10th, 2007, 10:44 PM   #7

Yeah but you dont have to get these painted. I am going to leave the price as is for now. These are professionally painted too.
Old May 11th, 2007, 05:30 AM   #8

those tycs r sweet but the price seems kinda hi don't u think... on ebay u can get them for like 150shipped NEW to usa addy... im not dumping ur sale but just a suggestion
kleptodathief is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2007, 07:07 AM   #9

Send a message via AIM to CRV_33
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWNDLOL
Yeah but you dont have to get these painted. I am going to leave the price as is for now. These are professionally painted too.
Hey check out my sig my car is actually white. How about 12 shipped?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CRV_33 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2007, 07:22 AM   #10
Derek

Would you sell the plastic pieces for the tweeters separately if I send you mine?
damage2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 11th, 2007, 11:29 AM   #11

Yes I will. I will do it for free too. Send me a PM and we can work this out damage 2000, just ship me your plastics and as soon as I get them, mine are out the door. We can just pay to ship our own things.

And the eyelids are SOLD
Old May 11th, 2007, 11:31 AM   #12

I checked on ebay and couldn't find the TYCs for less than 200 shipped but I do need to get rid of them so I will lower the price a little.
Old May 13th, 2007, 12:32 PM   #13

Hey guys I still have this stuff I need it gone. The TYCs are pending but the speakers and HU need to go. Give me a reasonable offer for these. This is a huge improvement to you stock sound.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in