2001 Accord Part out, portland and northwest people check it out! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2007, 09:46 PM   #1

2001 Accord Part out, portland and northwest people check it out!

Im probably going to be trading my car in soon for a 03 cl 6 speed and i would like to try to sell the parts i cant put on the new car. My car is a 2001 honda accord sedan, satin silver, with 2 door front end conversion Parts for sale are

Custom painted Fiber images hood, Perfect paint job lots of compliments! Local only trade for stock coupe hood, must be silver. 500.00 plus stock hood

00 2dr front bumper with OEM front lip and fogs 400.00 plus your 4 door bumper. This is for someone that wants to do the 2 door front end conversion.

I will do the whole front end conversion for 850 plus your silver hood and bumper. If someone want to do the conversion your parts obviously must be from a satin silver 4 door. Must be in decent shape. My stuff is fairly mint.. the hood and bumper have a few chips and the lip is only a few months old and it has paint protection film on it.

This stuff i really dont want to ship, it would be way expensive and the trade would be a pain in the ass. Im willing to drive as far north as seattle and as far south as yreka california. So if your anywhere in the area that would be perfect!

I have pix of everything on my myspace webpage, the link is http://www.myspace.com/silvaccordex

I also have the following which i will be willing to ship
Pspec True short shift kit, with knob and boot 175.00 plus your stock shift assembly...www.pspectuning.com for pix
HD tuning 18 inch PYPZ 4 lug only about 2 months old. 500.00 Pix are on myspace
Konig Tuner 2 18 inch 4 lug. Decent shape, about a year of use. No curbage but rock chips on spokes. 250.00
If someone has a decent set of stockers to trade, i will discount the price significantly.
Thats all i can think of for now, Get back to me with any reasonable offers as well! I would put pix up here, but i dont know how..i can put whatever shot you want up on myspace 2 just let me know!

Last edited by Silvaccordex01; May 26th, 2007 at 09:51 PM..
Silvaccordex01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2007, 10:47 PM   #2
THLA 2009 Bombsquad

Send a message via AIM to Dtownz Thrillah
Car looks hot bro

Good luck on the sale
Dtownz Thrillah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old May 28th, 2007, 10:35 PM   #3

bump Cmon guys send me some offers!
Silvaccordex01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in