F:S Comptech Titanium Strut Bar, and Genuine Phillips 9006 Hid Kit - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2007, 11:11 PM   #1

F:S Comptech Titanium Strut Bar, and Genuine Phillips 9006 Hid Kit

Comptech titanium strut bar, will fit 98-02 accords and 01-03 cl AUTO and 99-03 TL automatic. If you have a 6 speed CL this will not fit properly, unless you want to modify your power steering line. Excellent condition, was used in my 4 banger accord for about 2 years, just got a CL type S 6 speed and unfortunatly it doesnt fit right, otherwise i wouldnt be selling it. Might be your last chance since i heard comptech is closing soon. Asking 350.00.

Genuine Philips ultinion hid Kit. Puchased at Xenon depot at christmas, so only used about 5-6 months. Bulbs are 6500K and they use the new GEN 4 slim ballast. Inludes everything you will need, ballasts,igniters, bulbs and complete wire harness. Asking 325.00.

PM if you have questions, i can get pix if needed, i dont know how to post though, i can put them on my myspace page though!
Silvaccordex01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 31st, 2007, 11:19 PM   #2
Whoah

Send a message via AIM to mseebs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvaccordex01
Comptech titanium strut bar, will fit 98-02 accords and 01-03 cl AUTO and 99-03 TL automatic. If you have a 6 speed CL this will not fit properly, unless you want to modify your power steering line. Excellent condition, was used in my 4 banger accord for about 2 years, just got a CL type S 6 speed and unfortunatly it doesnt fit right, otherwise i wouldnt be selling it. Might be your last chance since i heard comptech is closing soon. Asking 350.00.

Genuine Philips ultinion hid Kit. Puchased at Xenon depot at christmas, so only used about 5-6 months. Bulbs are 6500K and they use the new GEN 4 slim ballast. Inludes everything you will need, ballasts,igniters, bulbs and complete wire harness. Asking 325.00.

PM if you have questions, i can get pix if needed, i dont know how to post though, i can put them on my myspace page though!
Comptech isn't closing. They're actually re-opening, so for a 2 year old bar, that is way overpriced.

And you can get a brand new HID kit on here for $180 in the group buy.

So maybe adjust your pricing
mseebs is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 1st, 2007, 12:08 AM   #3
7th Gen ACcord

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseebs
Comptech isn't closing. They're actually re-opening, so for a 2 year old bar, that is way overpriced.

And you can get a brand new HID kit on here for $180 in the group buy.

So maybe adjust your pricing
maybe you should let him sell his stuff at whatever price he wants. his xenon kit is a good quality brand and it cost around 400 brand new.
xjdMb16a2six is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 1st, 2007, 12:30 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjdMb16a2six
maybe you should let him sell his stuff at whatever price he wants. his xenon kit is a good quality brand and it cost around 400 brand new.
Thank you. People on these boards are pretty damn rude. I didnt realize comptech is reopening. The xenon kit cost me about 475.00 when i bought it, so i thought 325.00 is pretty fair.. Im open to offers though. Send me some fair offers for the strut bar as well. V6P just requires you put a price up... so send me some reasonable offers and i probably wont refuse
Old June 1st, 2007, 04:29 AM   #5
M

where did you get the hid kit from?
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 1st, 2007, 07:23 AM   #6

i'd say 200usd shipped is a reasonable price for ur ct tit. bar
kleptodathief is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 1st, 2007, 11:40 AM   #7
CG1 Driver

Send a message via AIM to ATran Send a message via MSN to ATran
ill take the bar for 200 shipped lol
ATran is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 1st, 2007, 03:31 PM   #8

im not sure if he will go for that 200shipped tho! shipping alone prolly cost 50usd? so 250is prolly the 'right' price
Old June 1st, 2007, 04:39 PM   #9
CG1 Driver

Send a message via AIM to ATran Send a message via MSN to ATran
lol thats why id be all over it. save 50 dollars. hehe
ATran is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 1st, 2007, 05:35 PM   #10
Whoah

Quote:
Thank you. People on these boards are pretty damn rude. I didnt realize comptech is reopening. The xenon kit cost me about 475.00 when i bought it, so i thought 325.00 is pretty fair.. Im open to offers though. Send me some fair offers for the strut bar as well. V6P just requires you put a price up... so send me some reasonable offers and i probably wont refuse
Well you can't expect a happy response. You're pretty just using the board to sell stuff, not for the whole conversation part. Hense your 150 posts in 3 years.

Anyway, to post a pic. Get the link from the picture and put an image tag around it [img ] *link here* [/ img], just no spaces.

You could also just hit the "img" button, which is the moutain with the sun and paste the picture link in there.

My appoligies on the HID, I didn't know it was worth that much. Regardless, still seems like a ton for a HID kit.
Old June 1st, 2007, 06:22 PM   #11
AV6.com Veteran

Quote:
Well you can't expect a happy response. You're pretty just using the board to sell stuff, not for the whole conversation part. Hense your 150 posts in 3 years.
It's better than the post whores who make posts that lack any neuro-activity.

Quote:
My appoligies on the HID, I didn't know it was worth that much. Regardless, still seems like a ton for a HID kit.
How old are you? I guess you arent old enough to remember that Genuine Philips HID kits sold for $1000+ back in the day.

All of the knockoff of knockoff HID's you see being sold for $200~250 are garbage.
kayotik is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 1st, 2007, 06:39 PM   #12
Whoah

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayotik
It's better than the post whores who make posts that lack any neuro-activity.
Klep. .

But I would say over 3 years, even if you only post every now and then. You'd still have well over 200 posts least.

I was never big for people who join sites just to buy and sell. Theirs actually the whole community. Not to mention, if the guy was even a lerker on the board. He would know Comptech is back, cause it is mentioned plenty times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayotik
How old are you? I guess you arent old enough to remember that Genuine Philips HID kits sold for $1000+ back in the day.

All of the knockoff of knockoff HID's you see being sold for $200~250 are garbage.
Old enough to know some but not enough it seems. Plus I don't really care about HIDS, I never got into them. I live in a huge city.

Personally, I think $300 is too much for HIDS, let alone $1000. I don't see the reason behind paying a grand so that you have brighter lights.

Regardless, this isn't the thread to discuss it. The main point to all I've said is, if he wants people to buy it. He's gotta be flexible. Regardless of what it's worth, you can find cheaper kits with warrenties. As for the bar, they don't do a whole lot on our cars like mentioned a few times before. So paying $350 basically to have a cooler look engine, well, there you go.
Old June 1st, 2007, 07:22 PM   #13

Send a message via AIM to Champaned_out
Quote:
As for the bar, they don't do a whole lot on our cars like mentioned a few times before. So paying $350 basically to have a cooler look engine, well, there you go.
ive heard different... the comptech bar's are the most effective strut bars you can afford... just depends on how deep your pockets are
but anyway free bump
Champaned_out is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 1st, 2007, 07:36 PM   #14

OP: were just all suggesting to lower the price.... its all good! just dpends on if the buyer can meet ur asking price.... and for sure the ct bar is prolly THE best one in terms of bling and look for our cars! debatable on its effectiveness tho...was this a good klepto post or one of those 'neuroless' ones
Old June 3rd, 2007, 07:52 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleptodathief
OP: were just all suggesting to lower the price.... its all good! just dpends on if the buyer can meet ur asking price.... and for sure the ct bar is prolly THE best one in terms of bling and look for our cars! debatable on its effectiveness tho...was this a good klepto post or one of those 'neuroless' ones
Bump. Stuff is still for sale. I will let the bar go for 250.00, and i will let the HIDS go for 275. Plus shipping. Sorry ive only made 150 posts, its been for alot more than just selling stuff too. I just dont hang around the boards all day everyday of my life. If my post count is too low, stop complaining and dont buy my stuff.
Old June 3rd, 2007, 07:54 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotmatt1189
where did you get the hid kit from?
Genuine Philips ultinion hid Kit. Puchased at Xenon depot at christmas, so
Old June 4th, 2007, 02:00 AM   #17

Quote:
Bump. Stuff is still for sale. I will let the bar go for 250.00, and i will let the HIDS go for 275. Plus shipping. Sorry ive only made 150 posts, its been for alot more than just selling stuff too. I just dont hang around the boards all day everyday of my life. If my post count is too low, stop complaining and dont buy my stuff.
email me pictures of the strut bar please.. I'd like to take a look at the bar and maybe make a reasonable offer.

Email: [email protected]
Aim: lyttleviet
LyttleViet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2007, 07:48 AM   #18
DV8
Hella Functional

Send a message via ICQ to DV8 Send a message via AIM to DV8 Send a message via MSN to DV8
I have the same kit from Xenon Depot,

BTW, is that the Ultinon? Cause Ultinon is rated at 6000K and xenon depot has a generic kit called "Extreme" that's for sale at a lower price @6500K

BTW, for everyone's reference, just the Phillips Ultinon bulbs are worth about 200bucks. The 6000K Ultinons > all non 4300K HID Bulbs.
DV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2007, 04:37 PM   #19
Untitled

Send a message via AIM to VanyDotK
Just FYI, those Phillip kits will last you a long time and they'll keep their value better than any other HID kit. The other HID kits selling for 200-250 nowadays are crap and will probably break down on you within 2-3 years. If I didn't have projectors, I'd have a Phillips HID kit.

Phillips = OEM brand, made to last
VanyDotK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 4th, 2007, 05:53 PM   #20

still very interested in your strut bar. Please send me a message on AIM: lyttleviet or EMAIL: [email protected]
Old June 4th, 2007, 07:07 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8
I have the same kit from Xenon Depot,

BTW, is that the Ultinon? Cause Ultinon is rated at 6000K and xenon depot has a generic kit called "Extreme" that's for sale at a lower price @6500K

BTW, for everyone's reference, just the Phillips Ultinon bulbs are worth about 200bucks. The 6000K Ultinons > all non 4300K HID Bulbs.
Yeah, sorry they are the 6000K. They are the ultinon bulbs with the new gen slim ballast. lyttleviet i added you to my AIM list, i will IM you when your on. I may just put this stuff up on ebay, but i figured i would give the forum first dibs, but noone seems interested
Old June 4th, 2007, 07:09 PM   #22

Quote:
Yeah, sorry they are the 6000K. They are the ultinon bulbs with the new gen slim ballast. lyttleviet i added you to my AIM list, i will IM you when your on. I may just put this stuff up on ebay, but i figured i would give the forum first dibs, but noone seems interested
im on right now lets talk.
Old June 4th, 2007, 07:31 PM   #23

Both still for sale! Cmon people! I need cash my for new CL!
Old June 4th, 2007, 07:36 PM   #24

thanks for all the info.
Old June 6th, 2007, 02:39 PM   #25

Bump one last time
Old June 6th, 2007, 05:47 PM   #26

my offer still stands.
Old June 7th, 2007, 05:22 PM   #27

Seriously guys, lets organise a group buy for this stut bar, we all know we want one of these titanium bars
Mouez is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 7th, 2007, 05:53 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouez
Seriously guys, lets organise a group buy for this stut bar, we all know we want one of these titanium bars
do it and ill join. its 359 on modacar.
Old June 7th, 2007, 09:44 PM   #29
XCLUSV

Send a message via Yahoo to R-w00dickz
$200 shipped for that CT bar
R-w00dickz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 7th, 2007, 11:07 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-w00****z
$200 shipped for that CT bar
I offered more. He won't take less than 250.... I offered a lot closer too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in