FS: Greddy EVO2 dual stainless catback for 7th gen Accord V6 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 13th, 2007, 11:42 AM   #1
The Anti-Virus

Send a message via Yahoo to smithz
FS: Greddy EVO2 dual stainless catback for 7th gen Accord V6

I'm trading in my 2003 Accord EX v6 coupe, so I'm trying to give my aftermarket parts good new homes.

This exhaust is in near perfect shape. No scrapes or dents on the mufflers. Still have the flange gaskets and hardware.

Due to the size and weight of this, it's going to cost a bit to package it up correctly and ship it, so please keep that in mind. Local pickup is preferred.

$500 + shipping, insurance, and packaging.

smithz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 13th, 2007, 02:15 PM   #2
xXxCLS bOoStEdXxX

Send a message via AIM to slowaccord
bump for a sick ass exhaust
slowaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 13th, 2007, 02:28 PM   #3

pm'd

Last edited by honda369glow; June 13th, 2007 at 05:58 PM..
honda369glow is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old June 13th, 2007, 07:29 PM   #4
The Anti-Virus

Just so you guys know, I'm going in for PRK laser eye surgery tomorrow. So I'm not ignoring you, it may take a few days to get back to you.

I'm going to get the exhaust packaged up hopefully tomorrow morning before my appointment so I have a better estimate on shipping/packaging/insurance costs.

Also, please note I will require payment via Paypal prior to shipping anything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"People in glass houses sink ships! F#@K!! A#S!!" - Wise Bartender in Boondock Saints

Old June 18th, 2007, 04:09 PM   #5
M

Bump for a great seller!
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 18th, 2007, 04:15 PM   #6
The Anti-Virus

Hahah, thanks Matt!

"People in glass houses sink ships! F#@K!! A#S!!" - Wise Bartender in Boondock Saints

Old June 18th, 2007, 07:57 PM   #7
The Anti-Virus

***SOLD***
Old June 18th, 2007, 08:27 PM   #8
Mirage Representative

Send a message via AIM to Kuya Master Send a message via MSN to Kuya Master Send a message via Yahoo to Kuya Master
Even though it's sold, I was just wondering where the "Greddy" logos are on the tips. That thing is in awesome shape, and whoever got it got a great deal.
Kuya Master is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 18th, 2007, 09:37 PM   #9

Send a message via AIM to datboiroy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuya Master
Even though it's sold, I was just wondering where the "Greddy" logos are on the tips. That thing is in awesome shape, and whoever got it got a great deal.
datboiroy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 18th, 2007, 09:50 PM   #10
Mirage Representative

Send a message via AIM to Kuya Master Send a message via MSN to Kuya Master Send a message via Yahoo to Kuya Master
I meant on the seller's mufflers pictured. Usually sellers snap pictures of the engravings out of good business practice. I'm not accusing, just wondering.
Kuya Master is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 18th, 2007, 10:34 PM   #11

Send a message via AIM to datboiroy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuya Master
I meant on the seller's mufflers pictured. Usually sellers snap pictures of the engravings out of good business practice. I'm not accusing, just wondering.
thats the sellers car, he showed me his car domain cuz he had a rear lip and i wanted to see how it looked with the rear lip on.
datboiroy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 18th, 2007, 11:30 PM   #12
The Anti-Virus

Yeah, I guess I should have. Didn't think of that when I was taking pictures... But yeah that last picture is when they were installed on my car.

Old June 19th, 2007, 01:27 PM   #13

damn!
I wish i had seen this earlier. great looking exhaust though. If only i hadn't $600 on a racing suit.
tlr_justin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 19th, 2007, 02:48 PM   #14
The Anti-Virus

Thanks... you know what happens when you snooze.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in