2003 honda accord coupe v6 - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old June 13th, 2007, 11:42 AM   #1
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 287
2003 honda accord coupe v6

I am selling my accord because I want to get a car that is a manual. This has been a wonderful car ever since i have owned it. There has never been any problems (thats honda for you). It is a silver coupe that has 49000 miles on it and has a clean title. It has an automatic transmission. I change the oil every 4500 miles. My dad bought this car in 2003 as a new car. I bought it from him last september because I wanted to upgrade from my civic. The car is slightly modded but I can easily put it back to stock if you desire. When I bought this from my dad it was completely stock. So the it has only had modifications done for about 5 months, because I started to mod it a few months after I got it. I am looking to sell this car for around 15250 obo (Under Kelly Blue Book). It is excellent condition. there is one minor ding on the top of the roof from a rock chip. And one more right above the gas tank.

I do not know how to post pictures so i can email you some if you want to take a look.

Modifications

-AEM V2 intake
-Greddy Evo II exhaust
-Tint
-Spoiler
-Lowered on Koni Sp3 and Neuspeed springs

If you want just a part, let me know because I will most likely be parting out the V2, Evo II, and Supercup kit....

If you are interested give me a call me at (408) 960-9677
or email me at [email protected]
San Jose, California

Thanks,
Steven

Last edited by sruel3216; June 13th, 2007 at 11:44 AM.. Reason: add info
sruel3216 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old June 14th, 2007, 04:56 PM   #2
EliteCM.net
 
sy272004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,369
Send a message via AIM to sy272004 Send a message via Yahoo to sy272004
Quote:
Originally Posted by sruel3216
I am selling my accord because I want to get a car that is a manual. This has been a wonderful car ever since i have owned it. There has never been any problems (thats honda for you). It is a silver coupe that has 49000 miles on it and has a clean title. It has an automatic transmission. I change the oil every 4500 miles. My dad bought this car in 2003 as a new car. I bought it from him last september because I wanted to upgrade from my civic. The car is slightly modded but I can easily put it back to stock if you desire. When I bought this from my dad it was completely stock. So the it has only had modifications done for about 5 months, because I started to mod it a few months after I got it. I am looking to sell this car for around 15250 obo (Under Kelly Blue Book). It is excellent condition. there is one minor ding on the top of the roof from a rock chip. And one more right above the gas tank.

I do not know how to post pictures so i can email you some if you want to take a look.

Modifications

-AEM V2 intake
-Greddy Evo II exhaust
-Tint
-Spoiler
-Lowered on Koni Sp3 and Neuspeed springs

If you want just a part, let me know because I will most likely be parting out the V2, Evo II, and Supercup kit....

If you are interested give me a call me at (408) 960-9677
or email me at [email protected]
San Jose, California

Thanks,
Steven
y not just get 6spd and put parts on that car.
anyway. how much would you want for V2?
sy272004 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 14th, 2007, 06:23 PM   #3
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by sy272004
y not just get 6spd and put parts on that car.
anyway. how much would you want for V2?
around $175...flexible though. i dont want a six speed. im getting an 07 STI next week...
sruel3216 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old June 14th, 2007, 06:29 PM   #4
EliteCM.net
 
sy272004's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: West Chester, PA
Posts: 5,369
Send a message via AIM to sy272004 Send a message via Yahoo to sy272004
Quote:
Originally Posted by sruel3216
around $175...flexible though. i dont want a six speed. im getting an 07 STI next week...
good price. you should post it in for sale section. too bad my perents wont let me buy it.
sy272004 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 15th, 2007, 12:10 PM   #5
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 287
Quote:
Originally Posted by sy272004
good price. you should post it in for sale section. too bad my perents wont let me buy it.
its also posted in the for sale section....
sruel3216 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On