Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: Brand New Neuspeed Sport Springs for Acura TSX and 03-07 Accord 4-cyl

637 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  thechamp 
#1 · (Edited)
SOLDBrand New Neuspeed Sport Springs for Acura TSX and Gen7 Accord 4-cyl lower price!

I'm selling a set of brand new in box Neuspeed Sport springs for Acura TSX and 03-07 Accord 4 cylinder. This is part of the Neuspeed Supercup kit that I recently purchased for my 05 TL.

The set is brand spanking new, never installed. In fact, I just received it today. Only opened the set to snap pics and that's it. They're still in their individual plastic wrappings. Neuspeed sticker and paperwork included.

According to Neuspeed, they will lower the Accord I4 and TSX 1.5"F/1"R. They are designed to work well with stock shocks.

I was asking $130 for pick up. Socal people have priority and I can deliver within reasonable distance from Santa Ana or Chino Valley area. I can ship them if buyer covers the cost.

NEW PRICE: $115!!!!

Get a set of brand new Neuspeed Sport springs for less than used Eibach or H&R. My price is lower than all eBay sellers, too.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.