|August 9th, 2007, 03:03 PM||#1|
FS: Complete Turbo Kit
This kit is fitted for the 03 Acura CL 6 Speed. There is a possibility that it will work on the earlier model av6 manny tranny. If anyone can share some insight, that would be helpful. Here are the details. The car made 464WHP at 10psi and gave me nothing short of orgasm everytime I elevated the motor to that level.
Others have custom turbo's made for our cars, but no one has come close to the 464WHP this kit has produced. There have been some claims, but nothing to back it up.
All prices are negotiable. All Parts are top shelf.
Whoever has the balls to buy this thing will get everything needed to terrorize Vetts to Porshe. It's not for the light hearted.
Here is a rundown of parts.
1) Garrett GT35R BB .82ar, 84trim, compressor side
2) Complete piping from the charge pipe, IC pipe to the
down pipe. All custom fitted and will fit perfectly.
3) Oil pan with oil return fitting, the pan has also been
modified to better clear the manifold plumbing.
4) All stainless steel fuel lines, fittings, stainless steel
braided oil feed line, fittings to feed oil to the turbo,
stainless braided return line. Basically, every pretty
fitting you can think of.
5) Emanage Blue tuned for 6psi. This includes the custom harness that is PNP into your ECU. Includes Pressure Sensor.
6) Tech-Edge Wide band AFR with new sensor, or I should
say it has only about 1000 miles on it.
7) Dual gauge pod with Autometer electric boost gauge &
Fuel Pressure gauge. This includes the sending units.
8) Electromotive Knock Link, lights up and warns you of
9) RC 440 injectors with injector clips and modified
10) Thermoblock Spacers
11) Aquamist Water/Methanol injection Kit
12) Washer Fluid Resovoir modified for the Meth injection.
13) Aeromotive 1:1 Fuel Pressure Regualtor
14) APEXi AVCR electronic Boost Controller, complete.
15) Tial 38mm Blowoff Valve
16) Tial Wastegate with two springs, roughly 4lb and 6lb.
17) Garrett air to air FMIC, good to 600-650hp
18) All Exhaust Manifold Piping has been coated, Jet Hot.
19) Electric Exhaust Cutout.
20) Comptech Headers.
21) Casper Electronics O2 Simulater.
22) Walbro 255gph intank fuel pump.
I added the AVCR, Aeromotive FPR, Thermoblock Spacers,
RC injectors, modified the fuel rail, Jet Hot the exhaust manifolds and upgraded the fuel and oil lines with new fittings, added the Greddy Pressure sensor to the Emanage Blue, and spent huge bucks on two tunes that are included.
This is for a 6 speed model only. It will not work on the automatic cars.
The kit is in excellent condition and works perfectly.
Last edited by thinjim; August 9th, 2007 at 08:47 PM..
|August 10th, 2007, 02:55 PM||#10|
|August 10th, 2007, 04:36 PM||#11|
Join Date: May 2005
that cls is one of the highest performing acuras ever built. Someone whose money where there mouth is will buy it. When you really want something you don't let little excuses get in the way.
bump for a badass kit.
|August 10th, 2007, 05:21 PM||#12|
To all the positive remarks... Thanks, it is a very complete kit effective kit.
Last edited by thinjim; August 10th, 2007 at 05:23 PM..
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|