Official BAD Members/Transactions Thread- The BLACKLIST - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Like Tree17Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 19th, 2007, 06:10 PM   #1
ex scientia vera

Exclamation Official BAD Members/Transactions Thread- The BLACKLIST

Hello Members,

Post all problematic members and accompanying transactions here. Technical difficulties arose so we're starting this thread from scratch. Thanks everyone.
kramer2k is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 19th, 2007, 08:13 PM   #2
DV8
Hella Functional

Send a message via ICQ to DV8 Send a message via AIM to DV8 Send a message via MSN to DV8
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...ad.php?t=88390

Shon.nv

http://www.v6performance.net/forums/...ad.php?t=89359

I have officially filed a claim as of 10:10 today upon waiting 14 days, which was NOT the original agreed upon time limit for delivery. He is active on numerous boards, and refuses to respond to any of my emails/private messages etc. So i can't think of anything else other than he's scamming or just doesn't care.

EDIT: 8/28/07 -- Still no word from him at all. Promised the item, but no email nor any sort of updated information. He has had time to post on other forum on 8/24/07, but he apparently has no time for me or my emails. Do not deal with this guy, unless it's through official ebay channels. Or something along those lines!!

Apparently i'm not the only one that's having MAJOR issues with this guy.
http://www.gen7accord.net/forums/vie...er=asc&start=0

Last edited by DV8; September 11th, 2007 at 07:06 PM..
DV8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 10th, 2007, 09:55 AM   #3

September 8th, 2007, 06:17 PM
kalla

Trader Rating: (0) passenger side axle for AV6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello

I am interested in buying the passenger side axle for AV6 that you have placed for sell now, and I would want to enquire about the present condition of the above mentioned, as well as some detail about you. I expect this timely enough.

As for the payment, I would need you to get back in touch with the last asking price as I will be paying with a certified cheque.
Lastly, please forward to me your full company's (or house address, telephone and fax) details as I will subsequently prefer reaching you through these facilities.

Yours interestingly,
Raymond Griffiths

Should you need to reply to me, Please get back in touch with your details to me at:[email protected] for a quick reply.

HE'S PM'D ME TWICE ABOUT 2 DIFFERENT ITEMS WITH THE SAME MESSAGE. I THINK WE'VE ALL SEEN OR HEARD ABOUT THE CERTIFIED CHECKS, THIS IS A SCAMMER!

DONT DO ANY BUSNIESS WITH KALLA
Dngrwillrobinson is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old October 1st, 2007, 10:39 PM   #4

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8 View Post

Apparently i'm not the only one that's having MAJOR issues with this guy.

ya im the guy from Gen7Accord.com

Ive finally had enough. I sent him money MAY 19TH! I gave him until 11:59 on September 30th to get me my refund. Nothing, no reponse. So im taking action. Ill let you know how things go.

Until then, DO NOT BUY FROM SHON.NV
benf656 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 2nd, 2007, 08:07 AM   #5
Derek

Liquid Kordial....don't know how many times I have pm'd Mr. Samir Patel about an item I paid for in MAY, 2007, that I STILL haven't heard back about or received.

Still working on getting this issue straightened out, but not impressed!
damage2000 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 2nd, 2007, 05:17 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by benf656 View Post
ya im the guy from Gen7Accord.com

Ive finally had enough. I sent him money MAY 19TH! I gave him until 11:59 on September 30th to get me my refund. Nothing, no reponse. So im taking action. Ill let you know how things go.

Until then, DO NOT BUY FROM SHON.NV
Shon.nv is definitely not one to be trusted. I also purchased bulbs from him that I never got. Luckily he did refund me but that was after 2 weeks of constantly emailing him with no response. It was not until I filed a claim on paypal that I received an email from him.
freesole is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 4th, 2007, 08:46 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by freesole View Post
Shon.nv is definitely not one to be trusted. I also purchased bulbs from him that I never got. Luckily he did refund me but that was after 2 weeks of constantly emailing him with no response. It was not until I filed a claim on paypal that I received an email from him.
i just filed a dispute for my bulbs also.
xlilbluux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 4th, 2007, 08:51 PM   #8
Doc

Watch out for Clutchmasters, Jose
the rep has done a couple peeps right
but not me. I'm still waiting on a
resolution.
Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 10th, 2007, 09:59 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by xlilbluux View Post
i just filed a dispute for my bulbs also.
well i disputed to late cause i was being too patient, but oh well, only 25 dollars.
xlilbluux is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old December 8th, 2007, 03:35 PM   #10
Your V6P Snake Champion

I hate to do this but this guy is inpatient and extremely rude
Buyer: aDo Manija
Item: HID/Headlights
Comments: After I let him have dibs and waited over 2 weeks for him to pay, he says he is going to file a dispute on paypal because his package wasnt delivered within a week of him paying. His payment cleared last Friday. I was out of town that whole weekend and didn't arrive back in town till Tuesday and I shipped it out Wednesday. I explained this to Mr. aDo and he curses me telling me how unprofessional I am. I went well out of my way to hold his package till he paid and I get this in return. Just wanted to warn everyone about doing business with aDo Manija.
oswhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 15th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #11
Tee-Ooh-Double-Dee

M.J.H. has been banned on Acurazine for being a black market scammer. Beware, he tried selling wheels that supposedly sold on eBay already. He is trying to sell some wheels in the "For Sale" section on here so use extreme caution.
Accordian is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 28th, 2008, 07:41 PM   #12

i see Shon.NV has resumed posting....wondering if ill ever get my refund
benf656 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 28th, 2008, 09:29 PM   #13
keepin' it OG

Send a message via AIM to Kiet
I'm not really familiar with whats going on? what did you do to take action? paypal dispute?
Kiet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old January 28th, 2008, 10:09 PM   #14
JB4 e92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accordian View Post
M.J.H. has been banned on Acurazine for being a black market scammer. Beware, he tried selling wheels that supposedly sold on eBay already. He is trying to sell some wheels in the "For Sale" section on here so use extreme caution.
Thanks for the info. He has been permanently banned from this forum.
clean2draccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 12th, 2008, 07:59 AM   #15

Acura2k1 -- user has not responded to any of my PM's after i sent him money via paypal for his aem v2 intake. i have not received anything or any type of response. i paid on feb 7th and it's been 5 days and still nothing. i have reported it through paypal and demand a full refund and he be suspended from selling/transactions!
slamdaccordon17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 12th, 2008, 11:13 AM   #16
keepin' it OG

Send a message via AIM to Kiet
having a chance to report to paypal is the right thing to do. Since you have reported, just wait to see what his response is. There are always thing that come up that you don't expect. But nonetheless, if he doesnt respond through paypal, your probably going to get you money back.

Waiting after 5 days is normal at time, it may still be shipping. I know with some services with UPS/USPS, they take over a week or two to get shipped. Or possibly he just got it shipped yesterday since you paid friday. What I'm trying to say it there is a downtime on shipping, just wait and see what happens.
Kiet is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old February 12th, 2008, 11:33 AM   #17

yeah well you think he would respond after 5 days through PM's...i check every single email/PM i have EVERYDAY
Old February 23rd, 2008, 11:39 AM   #18

alright so i got my money back finally today! all i have to say is hahahaha...i bet that guy looked at his paypal today and was like [email protected]#$ !!!!!!
Old May 29th, 2008, 11:51 PM   #19

I recant my original statement.

Last edited by showeringApe; June 3rd, 2008 at 07:12 PM.. Reason: To protect whtonblkv6's honor and dignity online.
showeringApe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 3rd, 2008, 05:00 PM   #20
work in progress

Send a message via AIM to whtonblkv6
I think the mods should delete your post with my name in it. I'm not a bad member and I don't partake in bad transactions either. Your headlights are being shipped out tomorrow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

whtonblkv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 3rd, 2008, 07:09 PM   #21
THLA 2009 Bombsquad

Send a message via AIM to Dtownz Thrillah
some people jump the gun so fast ..

I usually wait at least 2 weeks until after I made payment to file a dispute ..

just chill man
Dtownz Thrillah is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 3rd, 2008, 07:11 PM   #22

For whtonblkv6's sake, I edited my original message regarding our transaction for his retro's. I think it would be best if we keep things neutral and he refund my money.

NO TRANSACTION = NO BAD TRANSACTION

He is knowledgeable enough in what he is selling.
showeringApe is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 6th, 2008, 12:50 PM   #23

Stephen Chau aka Steverino is a negligent/fraudulent seller.

Sold me ground-control kit with rear for accord and front tubes & springs from civic and integra. nice. but useless.

Last edited by wayneski; June 6th, 2008 at 09:33 PM..
wayneski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 7th, 2008, 09:11 PM   #24
work in progress

I highly doubt Steverino ripped you off. And if he truly did send you those mix-matched parts he did it unintentionally. I haven't done any transactions with Steve but he really doesn't seem like the type to purposely do that. Have you talked to him?
Old June 8th, 2008, 02:53 PM   #25

The fact that he doesn't respond to my msg/emails or postings, is an indication itself.

Last edited by wayneski; June 11th, 2008 at 07:37 AM..
wayneski is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 8th, 2008, 08:51 PM   #26
work in progress

Well he has been inactive on the forums lately. Have you tried his e-mail?
Old July 3rd, 2008, 10:29 AM   #27

Been having a problem with j white.
I sent headlights out in april 2007, said he was working on them. Also paid for some taillights to be shipped to him (which he received) which would then be sent to me when the headlamps were completed.
I have not heard anything from him since almost 3 weeks ago, despite numerous emails and attempts to contact him.
Additionally, his website is currently inactive.

Basically I am out a LOT of money right now (original retrofit that needed repair, cost of taillights and shipping, cost of retrofit repair, and new headlamp).

ANYONE have some contact info (I have email and AIM) - phone number??
benyaki is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 31st, 2008, 05:19 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamdaccordon17 View Post
Acura2k1 -- user has not responded to any of my PM's after i sent him money via paypal for his aem v2 intake. i have not received anything or any type of response. i paid on feb 7th and it's been 5 days and still nothing. i have reported it through paypal and demand a full refund and he be suspended from selling/transactions!
This guy was trying to scam me...or it appeared that way to me. He sent the payment, I responded telling him i would ship the next day. My 8 month pregnant wife starting having back problems, which she ended up having to have surgery for. So that weekend I packed everything up to ship, and decided I had better check my paypal account first. He had waited 2 days, then reversed his payment. To me that looks like he left the money there long enough for me to ship so that it would be too late when he took his money back. You guys decide........well I guess someone already decided something, because he is banned.
acura2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old July 31st, 2008, 06:07 PM   #29
work in progress

Sounds fishy, that's why I always withdraw the money from my PayPal to my personal checking the same day it's sent. Once I get the money in my personal account THEN I ship.
Old August 12th, 2008, 08:08 AM   #30

acura2k1 has made another post for the same item. interesting....
sig86 cm8 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in