My Spare Parts (NorCal preferred) - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 22nd, 2007, 10:37 AM   #1
Mirage Representative

Send a message via AIM to Kuya Master Send a message via MSN to Kuya Master Send a message via Yahoo to Kuya Master
My Spare Parts (NorCal preferred)

So I have the following lying around my house, and I need money to spend on the GTO. The MSRPs came from Honda's Owner Link e-Store. I, of course, won't be selling them for that high a price. The EBRPs are what I found on eBay under the "Buy it Now" option. Just wanted to put them out there so if someone makes an offer, they can attempt to be reasonable. I doubt I can ship any of the body parts, wheels, or the piping because of the size. I will do pictures upon request.

2.25" cat-back exhaust piping (OBX, same 02AV6 used in his former AV6) w/ a 22x4 Magnaflow and 16" generic glass pack to keep the noise down. (Less than 2,000 miles)

2 Aeroturbine Mufflers w/ 6th Gen AV6 bends, flanges, and hangars (Less than 500 miles. EBRP: $179.10 each without bends, flanges, and hangars.)

2 Magnaflow Mufflers w/ 6th Gen AV6 bends, flanges, and hangars (Less than 1,500 miles. EBRP: $65.31 each without bends, flanges, and hangars.)

Greddy e-Manage w/ Boomslang Harness for 6th Generation AV6 (unused, but jumper settings were set for VTEC equipped vehicles)

A set of engine and transmission mounts for 6th Generation AV6
Quoted prices from Ganley Honda for "MSRP" reference:
Engine Mounts
Front: $59.24
Rear: $91.18
Side: $49.25

Transmission Mounts
Front: $23.24
Rear: $11.53

Unpainted 01-02 Accord Coupe front bumper. (MSRP $301)

Unpainted 01-02 Accord Coupe rear bumper. (MSRP $366)

Nighthawk Black Pearl 01-02 "side skirts / rocker panels". (MSRP $122)

2000 AV6 Coupe 16" wheels with Toyo Tires of some sort.

2000 AV6 Coupe struts/shocks. (MSRP: $147.41 each for the fronts, $151.90 each for the rears.)

2000 AV6 Coupe springs. (MSRP $99.66 each for the fronts, $70.99 each for the rears)

Last edited by Kuya Master; August 28th, 2007 at 12:44 AM..
Kuya Master is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 22nd, 2007, 11:47 AM   #2

Dibs on the side skirts. Do they have all the hardware?
2slo98 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 22nd, 2007, 12:40 PM   #3
???

Send a message via AIM to five0netvv0
are the bumpers aftermarket or oem bumpers. it'd give people a better idea of what to offer.
five0netvv0 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old August 22nd, 2007, 06:44 PM   #4
M

pics of the magnaflow mufflers?
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 22nd, 2007, 07:51 PM   #5
Mirage Representative

Send a message via AIM to Kuya Master Send a message via MSN to Kuya Master Send a message via Yahoo to Kuya Master
Bumpers are OEM. I wanted to do an 01-02 conversion with my 00 AV6 when I had her, because the 01-02s look like they have a bit of a body-kit already, and I'm not into adding extra drag inducing weight, or crazy off the wall "un-clean" kits.

The "side skirts" are in unopened boxes as I got them from the dealership, so I don't know if they have anything else with them. What I do know, is that they use the same mounting points as the 98-00 rocker panels (according to my dealer). I don't want to shake the boxes around, but it sounds like there might be some stuff with them inside... but don't quote me on that, it might be some kind of loose packaging material.

I'll go take pictures of the Magnaflows now.
Old August 22nd, 2007, 08:21 PM   #6
Mirage Representative

Here's a picture of the exhaust junk.

Magnaflows

Aero Turbines (video)

Exhaust Piping

I also found my stock struts/shocks... so if anyone needs those, I have them up for sale as well.
Old August 22nd, 2007, 09:16 PM   #7
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠

interested in the Emanage, how much are you looking for?
99cfENVYv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 22nd, 2007, 09:41 PM   #8

Send a message via AIM to Accord_V6_400m
How much for the stock struts and springs?
Accord_V6_400m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 22nd, 2007, 09:43 PM   #9

Interested in the front bumper. PM for a price that you looking for...shipping will be a ***** though.
Quicksilvercord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 22nd, 2007, 10:16 PM   #10
Mirage Representative

I won't ship the front bumper, because I don't want to risk getting it to a member of the community damaged. I don't know what it's made out of, but it's big, bulky, and not as strong as springs and struts, or metal mufflers.

I am not putting prices of my own, because people will then attempt to "low ball" me. I have a minimum price in mind, and if someone offers the price or higher, I will sell it to them at the price offered.

V6 400m (I believe I remember your name's "Nick", but I don't want to call you that by mistake if it isn't), turns out I found my stock springs too! Thanks for having me look for them. The MSRP for the springs are $96.66 each for the fronts, and $70.99 for the rears. The struts/shocks (whatever they are) are $147.41 each for the fronts, and $151.90 each for the rears. Remember, I'm not selling them at this price, as those are brand new MSRP from Honda's Owner Link eStore ( http://estore.honda.com/epc/asp/rjane007.asp ). Make a reasonable offer, and blah blah blah... you've sold stuff before too, so you know how it goes. These I think I can ship to SoCal, but I know that you know that they're heavy.

As for the e-Manage, I did a search on eBay for the "Buy it Now" prices and I came up with most folks selling for $230-275. I will of course not be selling that high, but keep in mind that I also have the support tool, and proprietary cable included in the package as well, which goes for around $100. (Source: http://search.ebay.com/search/search...trypage=search )

I won't sell the e-Manage without the support/tuning software/cable. I don't want to be stuck with something just laying around here. Of course, I won't sell nearly as high as those eBay "Buy it Nows". If the Boomslang plug and play e-Manage harness (MSRP: $199 from Boomslang themselves) is bought with the e-Manage and software as a package, my "minimum price in mind" for all them together will be less than if I sold them separately.
Old August 22nd, 2007, 10:21 PM   #11
✠ 2nd Amendment'r ✠

alright, well...I am interested in the e-manage. Maybe send me a PM for the price you were thinking...I am going to have some spare funds soon and this looks like something I would like to pick up from ya.
99cfENVYv6 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 22nd, 2007, 11:18 PM   #12

how much for the magnaflows
madaccord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2007, 12:50 AM   #13

whats the condition of the coupe bumper?
AV_sick is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2007, 02:40 AM   #14

Send a message via AIM to Accord_V6_400m
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuya Master View Post

V6 400m (I believe I remember your name's "Nick", but I don't want to call you that by mistake if it isn't), turns out I found my stock springs too! Thanks for having me look for them. The MSRP for the springs are $96.66 each for the fronts, and $70.99 for the rears. The struts/shocks (whatever they are) are $147.41 each for the fronts, and $151.90 each for the rears. Remember, I'm not selling them at this price, as those are brand new MSRP from Honda's Owner Link eStore ( http://estore.honda.com/epc/asp/rjane007.asp ). Make a reasonable offer, and blah blah blah... you've sold stuff before too, so you know how it goes. These I think I can ship to SoCal, but I know that you know that they're heavy.
I'll let you know in a few days if I don't get the spare coilovers that I wanted, and yes thats my name
Accord_V6_400m is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2007, 06:17 AM   #15
jinsoku.com

Send a message via AIM to vTecaznracer
would you happen to have access to your accord? i want a few stock parts
vTecaznracer is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2007, 07:20 AM   #16
Mirage Representative

The Magnaflows I found on cheapest on eBay for $65.31 each (The Aero Turbines go for $179.10 each). That's without the bends or hangers to connect to the car. As I said, I'm not putting up prices of my own, because I've seen how everyone but me (those who have sold stuff to me know that I don't) will always try to "low ball" it. I have a minimum price in mind, and if your offer matches that price, or is higher, I'll take it. I put the MSRPs up, and whatever so people can have a reference point when they make their offer.

The coupe bumpers are brand new, unpainted, still in their plastic/foam wrap. They didn't come in a box when I bought them from the dealership. The only thing I did to them was open the plastic a bit, and unwrap some of the foam so I could make sure that they were 01-02 bumper cover/shells.

No, I don't have access to my late baby.

Last edited by Kuya Master; August 23rd, 2007 at 07:24 AM..
Old August 23rd, 2007, 09:16 AM   #17
moDDerator (wannabe)

i am interested bro in the mounts and now looking at your thread, the 2.25" cat-back exhaust piping

please lmk how you want to do this, i need the mounts quick. thanks bud.
corrado85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 23rd, 2007, 12:25 PM   #18
Mirage Representative

Quote:
Originally Posted by corrado85 View Post
i am interested bro in the mounts and now looking at your thread, the 2.25" cat-back exhaust piping

please lmk how you want to do this, i need the mounts quick. thanks bud.
Here's a picture of the mounts. I got them from my local dealership. I opened them, and looked at them because I was going to do the DIY Urethane Mount Upgrade, but yeah... my baby's gone.

For your reference, this is what I was quoted from Ganley Honda:

Engine Mounts
Front: $59.24
Rear: $91.18
Side: $49.25

Transmission Mounts
Front: $23.24
Rear: $11.53

I directed you to Ganley Honda in your post about needing mounts first, because I support the site, and want to show that Ganley's advertising money is being put to work. However, if his prices are still to high for you... make me an offer of what you're willing to pay. If it's at or above my minimum price in mind, I'll take what you offer, plus the real and true shipping and packaging cost.

I can't ship you the exhaust piping, it'll be too difficult and expensive for you.
Old August 24th, 2007, 12:09 PM   #19
moDDerator (wannabe)

i request if you could PM me your telephone contact so we can communicate faster. thanks !
corrado85 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old August 27th, 2007, 12:52 AM   #20
Mirage Representative

I found a CL-S High Boost Pulley, and a stock crank pulley as well, if anyone is interested. Just name your price folks.
Old August 27th, 2007, 09:37 PM   #21
Mirage Representative

I've been getting inquiries about the "side skirts". They are known as "rocker panels" at dealerships, and they are the stock style for the 01-02 coupes. They have that little extra "twist" or "extension" when compared to the 98-00 coupes. You can google some images up, and see the difference between the 98-00 style vs the 01-02.
Old August 27th, 2007, 11:17 PM   #22

pm sent
blackhawk411 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old September 10th, 2007, 02:08 PM   #23
M

how much for the aeroturbine mufflers? are you still selling them?
imnotmatt1189 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in