Some audio stuff for sale. Componants, HU, and 15" Sub - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 30th, 2007, 04:16 PM   #1

Some audio stuff for sale. Componants, HU, and 15" Sub

Hey all I am getting rid of some of my equipment. Everything is used but not abused and in excellent condition. Prices for the equipment includes shipping anywhere in the US except for the sub which doesnt include shipping. All prices are negotiable as I need to sell, shoot me a offer but dont low ball me =p

First I have a set of Boston Acoustic 6.5" componants. I still have the box. The tweeters were custom mounted so I do not have the tweeter trim. You will get the tweeters themselves, the 6.5 woofer, and the crossovers. You are able to mount the tweeters on the woofer however.
http://www.bostonacoustics.com/car/c...product_id=293
$150

Next I have an alpine CDA-7998. This is a very excellent high end deck. This is the phantom face that hides itself when the car is turned off and has the biolite display ect. It also supports MP3. I am the orginal owner of this deck and in 2003 when it came out it retailed for $800 dollars. It is in cosmetically and physically excellent condition. Everything works as it should.
***NOTE: It will be in the specs below but just incase someone doesnt notice, THIS DECK DOES NOT HAVE AN INTERNAL AMP. its a high end sq deck and has 3 5volt preouts but you MUST have external amps to use it. I dont want someone to get this and be disappointed because they dont have the rest of the gear.***
I also will include the dash kit for it AND harness from my 98 coupe EX for free. This includes the original box, manual, remote, deck ect. Anyone who knows about alpine or the deck and read the reviews. It is awesome.
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-CV1qlcm...p?I=500CDA7998
$325

Lastly I have a Image dynamics custom 15" Sub in a sealed box. This sub is custom ordered from the factory and the cone is silver with a black center. It it handles 750 watts rms and 1500 peak. From the weight of the sub id prefer local pickup but id always be willing to ship at the buyers expense.
$150

All items are located in Miami, FL 33157. Thanks for looking
PWNDLOL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 31st, 2007, 11:37 AM   #2

ttt
this is some good gear
PWNDLOL is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in