|September 28th, 2007, 09:57 PM||#1|
04' Accord coupe EX V6 w/Nav. system. (nicely modded). So.CAL.
I'm not 100% positive about selling the car because I love it so much but if i can get enough to pay it off then im willing to let my baby go. I've babied my accord ever since I got it and added countless parts to it to make it look better and also perform better.
It's an 2004 Honda Accord coupe EX V6 w/Navigation
- Mileage : about 59K miles
- asking price : $16,490
- top of the line (full option)
- factory voice activated navigation system with command system.
- six disc CD changer, dual climate control.
- Heated, powered leather seats.
- Homelink system.
Now to the mods. (I'm not willing to part out)
- Rear oem style spoiler with LED's
- HFP oem Full lip kit. (ordered from ganley honda)
- oem style fog lights (works perfectly)
- chrome exhaust tips.
- Fujita cold air intake. (professionally installed)
- 17" TL wheels/tires. (about 85% tread left), almost new.
- I also have the stock 16" V6 wheels with almost new tires.
Here's the pics
Last edited by yahookendogg; November 9th, 2007 at 01:52 AM..
|October 3rd, 2007, 01:16 AM||#2|
... Honda is bliss ...
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Southern California
do you live in Beverly Hills? that street looks really familiar. lol
2003 AM Acura TL Type S
5Zigen Hyper 5ZR 19x8.5 +44 19x9.5 +44 | Eibach Pro Kits | OEM Front Lip
H/U: Eclipse CD7000 | Front Stage: Boston Acoustics Pro Series 6.5s | Subs: 2 15"s in IB | FS Amplifier: Zed Audio Dreadnought | SW Amp: Image Dynamics Q1200
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|