|September 30th, 2007, 08:35 PM||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2006
99 Accord EX V6 in Colorado (below book)
99 Honda Accord EX V6
Great daily driver or even family car
KBB.com recommendation for miles and condition on private party sale - $6725
189,000 miles and rock solid like most Hondas, it will probably run forever...
All service done at required intervals at Mile High Honda
3.0L V6 VTEC - 200hp, 196tq
4 speed automatic and new at 136,000 miles
- All leather (leather is in nicer condition than cars with half it's miles)
- Sunroof, cruise, power everything... pretty much all options are standard on this...
- Bone stock except for wheels which were replaced because of the miles on the stockers
- Very mechanically sound, I challenge you to drive it and find a thing wrong, it's smoooooth...
- Doesn't leak or burn any oil
- Doesn't leak anything, engine is clean, so different than my Talon
- New tires
- Extra snow tires (Michelin X-Ice)
- Bike Rack NOT included
- Tranmission new at 136,000
- Alternator new at 150,000
- Rear wheel hubs new at 150,000
- Pads and rotors new at 150,000
- Plugs and air filter at 188,000
- has minor door dings typical of a high mileage car
- paint is oxidized on a spot on trunk and roof
- one pretty little dent on the drivers side of the hood from kids in my neighborhood (can see it in pic)
- Tint on driver's door has a little ripple up top where someone tried to break in
I originally figured it was a "Fair" because of that, but because everything else is sound KBB listed it as "Good"... Fair was $5875, good was $6725. I realize these are numbers to shoot for and not get, so that's why I'm offering it firm at $5200.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|