FS/FT CHICAGO 399WHP Daily Driver/Show Car - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old October 15th, 2007, 01:34 PM   #1

Thumbs up FS/FT CHICAGO 399WHP Daily Driver/Show Car

This car was featured on MTV, Hot Import Nights, and covered by multiple magazines. Originally, the car for LA RUSH video game by Midway Games.

The car was originaly painted by West Coast Customs and that's nothing to be proud of; chipping/bubbling paint, drip spots, etc.. etc.. Thats no longer the case, repainted - this car has one of the most beautiful paint jobs you'll ever see, Lamborghini Solar Yellow with Electric Blue Perlecent for the base and body accents done in Bentley Black.

Inside-out; this car is extremely unique. Countless stares and random pedestrian compliments are to be expected anytime she prowls the streets!

Major Modifications: GReddy 18G Turbo, COBB Access Port 2, Power Enterprise 850CC Fuel Injectors, Spearco Top Mount, HKS Twin Power DLII Ignition System, Kart Boy Short Shifter, Helix Exhaust.

Reliability over power! This was the mindset for the project and P&L did just that.

Interior: Completely customized; Yellow and Black Carbon Textured Leather all throughout. The headliner is suede with Yellow leather covering the cross-beam. The front doors hold 3 speakers ea., (1" Tweeter, 4" Midrange, 5.25" Sub woofer), fiber glassed and suede lined. All JBL Speakers.

It's hard to describe something so unique, if you are considering this you must come out and see her in person.

I have lots of pictures/information available upon request along with a 2" thick folder with all the paperwork/receipts.

My favorite picture of it...

Current millage : 21034
I drive 70 miles a day minimum down country roads, with all of its power its still able to get 18mpg highway.

I really don't want to get rid of her but I believe I'm making the right decision and going back to school.

I visited my local subaru where they had a 06 STI Rally Blue with the Rally Decal set (Additional $2300 some dollars) and it had 11k on it. They wanted 39,995 and realistically would let her go for 37. Now a all stock 06sti goes for around 29k out the door....

Over 25k was invested in this car and as anyone knows you'll never see that money again and I completely understand it. I am willing to sell it for a legitimate offer or trade + cash.

Buyer also gets Seibon CF CWII Hood and Stock BBS with New RE70's.

P.S. If you think you might know someone outside this forum that might be interested please pass it on and i will gratefully reward you.

-Dmitriy
dima is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 15th, 2007, 01:36 PM   #2

oops wrong forum -- reposted. admin feel free to close.
dima is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old October 15th, 2007, 02:53 PM   #3

damn wrong or not.. that is one crazy STi
A-cord is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in