Accord V6 Forum banner

FS: Samsung F-300 (white)unlocked phone

634 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  littletruong 
#1 ·
Hey i got this phone a couple months ago, its a dual sided mp3 phone. Comes with all original stuff(box, manuals, headset, extra battery pack phone cover case, and phone). Has a small scratch at top right corner that you can only notice if you are looking at it riht up close to your eyes. Bought it brand new for 340. I used it for t-mobile, so cingular, at&t, etc can use this. I also bought the lcd screen protectors that is already placed over the screens(10 bucks). I will also include a usb cable that i bought (10 buck value).

Did not have a charger or car charger when first purchased, but i purchased a car charger and a regular charger for it(60 dollars). I will include both of these when you purchase. I charged the phone once every 3 days with the battery pack case. So it will last you a while. Looking to get 275 plush shipping and add 3% for paypal fees.

here are pics of everything:

car charger and regular outlet charger is not shown but will be included.

Here is the specs on the phone:

Description Specifications
The Samsung F300 Ultra Music is a music focused mobile phone which comes in a uniquely designed casing which will catch everyone's eye. the handset has dual screens on either side of the casing. The handset has a music side & a phone side which both come with dedicated keys for ease of use. The music side of the handset comes with a large 2.1 Inch colour screen & below the screen there is a navigation pad which lights up when in use. The screen is perfect for display the users music play lists & provides 262k colours with 176 x 220 pixel screen resolution. The phone side of the Samsung F300 comes with a smaller screen, a standard numeric keypad & a 2 megapixel camera feature. The smaller screen provides up to 262k colours on a TFT display with a screen resolution of 176 x 65 pixels. The handset weighs 78 grams & is only 9.4 mm in depth which provides a thin & lightweight handset.

GSM 900 / GSM 1800 / GSM 1900
Size Dimensions 103.5 x 44 x 9.4 mm
Weight 77 g
Display Type TFT, 256K colors
Size 176 x 220 pixels, 33 x 42 mm
- Second TFT display, 65K colors, 176 x 65 pixels
- Dual face and sweeping touch
Ringtones Type Polyphonic (64 channels), MP3
Amount 30 preset
Vibration
Memory Phonebook 1000 entries, Photocall
Call records 30 dialed, 30 received, 30 missed calls
Card slot microSD (TransFlash),
- 128 MB internal memory
Data GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2 slots), 32 - 48 kbps
EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps
Bluetooth, v2.0 with A2DP
USB, v2.0
Features Messaging SMS, EMS, MMS
Browser WAP 2.0/xHTML
Colors Black/Blue, White/Orange, Red
Camera 2 MP, 1600x1200 pixels, video (QVGA)
- Stereo FM radio
- MP3/AAC/AAC+/WMA player
- T9
- Organizer
- Voice memo
- Built-in handsfree
Battery Standard battery, Li-Ion 720 mAh
Stand-by Up to 155 h
Talk time Up to 2 h 30 min

I will accept paypal. littletruong@yahoo.com is my paypal.

Again price is 275 plus shipping and 3%payal fees.

any questions, please feel free to ask.
reason for selling, getting another phone :D

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.