|November 5th, 2007, 06:04 PM||#1|
FS: 2005 Acura TL 6MT and Nav. Low mileage. The cleanest you'll find!!
I think the time is here for me to part ways with the TL. My wife and I want to buy another house and we want to liquidate some of our vehicles.
Anyway, most of you who have met me personally know that my car is one of the best examples of well-maintained TLs out there. The car has been pampered like no other. Mobil1 Synthetic oil throughout its life.
The car has never been in any accident or repainted, ever. The car has zero scratch or ding. I always park the farthest end to avoid door dings or shopping cart attacks and so far it works.
The car also never exhibited brake squeaks. The original Brembo pads have about 40% life left. The transmission is velvety smooth and has no problems with the 3rd gear popping out. It has Honda's MTF.
Most of you know what standard equipments this car comes with. Obviously, feel free to ask if you have questions.
OK, now back to my car.
* It's an 2005 TL with rare combo of 6MT and Navigation. I was told only 5% of all TLs made are of this exact combo.
* Anthracite Metallic exterior and black interior.
* As of today, it has 25,xxx miles on the clock. I purchased it in December 30, 2004, so it averages about 8800 miles per year.
* Clean title (obviously) and I hold the title.
* A-spec body kit and eBay trunk lid lip spoiler. Front lip was recently replaced due to scratches.
* Custom cut clear bra, done by Premier Mobile Group.
* Koni SP3 (less than 2000 miles) and H&R Sport Springs (about 7000 miles).
* 19" Gunmetal Matte Volk Racing GT-V, paired with 245/35 R19 Dunlop Direzza DZ101 (about 18k miles on them). One of the rims is brand new because I curbed one. Absolutely no rubbing.
* Comptech 22mm Rear Sway Bar.
* Injen Cold Air Intake.
* TL Type S taillights and sidemarkers (not shown in pictures).
* KP Technologies window roll up module.
* Windows are professionally tinted.
* OEM Acura trunk mat.
My asking price is $27,000 with bodykit, tint, clear bra but without the aftermarket suspension parts, rims, intake, and Type S taillights and sidemarkers. You can also buy the car as it sits. Just contact me.
The car is located in Southern California, in the greater LA area. PM me if you'd like more info or pics. I am NOT parting out the car. Please don't ask.
BMW 540iT Sport
BMW 740i Sport
Last edited by thechamp; November 5th, 2007 at 09:36 PM..
|November 5th, 2007, 10:16 PM||#9|
Join Date: May 2005
u need to keep it. its gonna be hard letting it go to an owner that most likely won't treat it like you have.
Sometimes i wish there was like a permanent storage place that would buy your car and keep in a clean dry place so nobody can touch it. And then like 15 years later when you miss the car you kan buy it back. For some profit of course hahaha
|December 12th, 2007, 12:33 PM||#25|
z0n3, never trade in a car, EVER. The dealership will only rob you at the end of the day. They'll have to make money off the new car and/or the trade. Your financial angle is not in their best interest.
If you want to replace your car, take off all your aftermarket parts and post it in Autotrader. That's the way to go.
By the way, my car is back in the market. The guy who Paypaled me the deposit backed out because he had an accident and he's injured.
|December 12th, 2007, 08:53 PM||#26|
yup, just realized they charge $0.18/extra miles. It's based on 10K miles/year. I have 30K over = $5,400. So, bottom line, no to stealerships. I'll just save up to fix the nice cruiser at home.
thanks and BUMP for GREAT TL.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|