7th gen Accord v6 UR Crank Pulley - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > V6P MARKETPLACE > CLASSIFIEDS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old November 15th, 2007, 05:44 PM   #1
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 761
7th gen Accord v6 UR Crank Pulley

I'm selling my Unorthodox Racing underdrive crank pulley with Gates serpentine belt. Both the pulley and the belt are in excellent condition. It was on my car for 1.5 years and I took it off because I'm selling the car.

$120 shipped

lazybum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 15th, 2007, 06:41 PM   #2
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
I'm selling my Unorthodox Racing underdrive crank pulley with Gates serpentine belt. Both the pulley and the belt are in excellent condition. It was on my car for 1.5 years and I took it off because I'm selling the car.

$120 shipped

ill take it
sLoPoKe7thGen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 27th, 2007, 03:26 PM   #3
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 350
I have not recieved yet! Estimated time you gave me was last Thursday, but assuming Friday. Tried to track and it could not provide.
sLoPoKe7thGen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old November 27th, 2007, 03:51 PM   #4
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 761
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLoPoKe7thGen View Post
I have not recieved yet! Estimated time you gave me was last Thursday, but assuming Friday. Tried to track and it could not provide.
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant this thursday, did you really think ups was going to ship anything to you last thursday? The tracking number I gave you is correct..Try copying it from the PM and pasting it on ups.com
lazybum is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 27th, 2007, 04:24 PM   #5
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
Sorry for the misunderstanding, I meant this thursday, did you really think ups was going to ship anything to you last thursday? The tracking number I gave you is correct..Try copying it from the PM and pasting it on ups.com
done... Thanks...
sLoPoKe7thGen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old November 29th, 2007, 02:16 PM   #6
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 350
I got the pulley on time, the belt is in great condition, the pulley is in excellent condition.

Thanks for the offer and product. A+
sLoPoKe7thGen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply


Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On