|February 5th, 2009, 09:47 PM||#1|
CU sport car show April 18th 2009
2009 CU Sport Car Club Auto Show
Date /// April 18, 2009
Time /// 12:00PM-4:00PM
Location /// Lot 436 on CU Campus (Corner of 28th St and Colorado)
Spectators /// FREE!!!
Registration /// FREE!!!
Registration Time /// 11:00AM
Come and enjoy some sweet cars. We will be giving out trophies and other prizes to show winners. This year we will have professional's from participating shops judging each car in various categories to ensure a great selection! There will also be onsite BBQ's set up for burgers and hot dogs, as well as drinks.
Visit our website at http://www.cusportcar.com and fill out the form on the right. We will use this information to contact you with updates and other important information as the event approaches. You can bring as many cars as you like, the more the better. All vehicles are welcome (cars, bikes, trucks, motorcycles, anything you can think off)
1. European - 1st, 2nd, 3rd
2. Japanese - 1st, 2nd, 3rd
3. Domestic - 1st, 2nd, 3rd
4. Exterior - 1st, 2nd, 3rd
5. Interior - 1st, 2nd, 3rd
6. Motorcycle - 1st, 2nd, 3rd **NEW**
7. OddBall x3
8. Best Engine Bay - 1st
9. Best of Show - 1st
10. Best Shop Car
- Each participating shop will have specialists judging for all of the categories.
- Shop owned cars will not be judged against privately owned vehicles. (Does not include privately owned employee cars).
- Entrees can win in multiple categories.
- Everything else is fair game, so get those cars ready!
Other Important Info:
- Registrants will enter the open lot and will be guided to a registration table, where they will recieve a number and then be directed to a parking spot by CUSCC Staff.
- Spectator parking will be in the covered lot adjacent to the open lot.
- In the unlikely case of poor weather, the show parking and spectator parking will be switched, so the event is on RAIN OR SHINE!!!
- There will be a designated area for trailer parking for those who need to be towed due to street legality.
If there are any questions or suggestions we would be delighted to hear them at [email protected]
For full size poster:http://www.cusportcar.com/forum/Show...9%20Poster.jpg
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|