Colorado 3rd Annual Accord Meet July 16th!!!!!!!!!! - Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums
Ribbon Banner

Go Back   Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums > GENERAL DISCUSSION > REGIONAL CHAPTERS > COLORADO
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read Insurance
V6Performance.net is the premier Honda Accord Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 31st, 2005, 05:01 PM   #1
Old Member

Send a message via AIM to Du3ce
Colorado 3rd Annual Accord Meet July 16th!!!!!!!!!!

Im posting this early so we can get the word out, the date and time is not official and it might be changed. Lets make this a big ass meet than the last two years. The meet will be at the park as usual on July 16th 108th & Colorado at 7:00 pm.
Directions: http://www.mapquest.com/directions/m...y=US&2pn=&2pl=
FYI: For those who havent been to the park yet, we are meeting in the second parking lot in the park. After you turn on 108th make a right turn and go around the round about and you should see us there.

Heres some pics from '03

'04 ha ha only me and Jason showed up

1/Du3ce
2)Alphanumeric 303
3)Smithz
4)EvoSchen
5)7thGenVillain
6)COV6Rider
7)Dima from HAI
8)accord2002 maybe
9)some 5th gens from accordtuner

Last edited by Du3ce; July 5th, 2005 at 06:25 PM..
Du3ce is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 1st, 2005, 12:52 AM   #2
Registered Cock

Send a message via AIM to alphanumeric303
I'll be there for sure. I have new toys to show off and I finally got my bent valve fixed and my CL-S cams installed. Hopefully I can get my VAFC dyno tuned at MAC before then too. Anyone else want to get a dyno tune so we can try to get a discounted price?? Duy...did you get money for window tinting yet??
alphanumeric303 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 1st, 2005, 01:22 AM   #3
Old Member

What new toys??,, nah i have to get my brake pads replaced then im gonna drop the ride after i get the lip kit.

Old June 2nd, 2005, 12:09 AM   #4
Let the good times roll..

July 16th huh? That will be one saturday I will be off for the meet. I'll try and get my buddy with a 03 6 speed w/ navi and oem body kit to roll with me.
tommypenguin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 5th, 2005, 10:41 PM   #5

Send a message via ICQ to Steve_C Send a message via AIM to Steve_C
i'll probably make it
Steve_C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 6th, 2005, 10:49 AM   #6
The Anti-Virus

Send a message via Yahoo to smithz
I hope I have my car back by then....

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
"People in glass houses sink ships! F#@K!! A#S!!" - Wise Bartender in Boondock Saints

smithz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 6th, 2005, 11:22 AM   #7
Old Member

are you getting new rims or are you staying with your old ones?
Old June 6th, 2005, 02:07 PM   #8
The Anti-Virus

They are going to try and repair them, since they are discontinued... [email protected] Konig... I guess they can work miracles and they are gauranteed for life, so we'll see.

"People in glass houses sink ships! F#@K!! A#S!!" - Wise Bartender in Boondock Saints

Old June 8th, 2005, 12:55 PM   #9

I've been talking to a couple members from the acura forums that might try and show up to the meet. We definitely need as many people as possible.
Old June 8th, 2005, 01:41 PM   #10
The Anti-Virus

Not that I care one way or the other, but why would we "definitely need as many people as possible"?

Just curious...

Old June 8th, 2005, 01:51 PM   #11
Old Member

it'll be more funner ha ha i dont know, last year it was only me and jason.
Old June 8th, 2005, 05:26 PM   #12
The Anti-Virus

I'm just hoping I'll have my car back by then... life would suck if I don't.

Old June 8th, 2005, 07:06 PM   #13

Send a message via ICQ to Steve_C Send a message via AIM to Steve_C
i've been trying to get my cousin with a 2nd gen 3.2 TL to show up, but he's hesitant unless some other TL's show up.
Steve_C is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 9th, 2005, 02:15 PM   #14

I wont be able to make it. Ill be in mexico.
stefan86 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 9th, 2005, 05:07 PM   #15
The Anti-Virus

Mexico > car meets

At least parts of mexico anyways...

Old June 9th, 2005, 07:36 PM   #16
Old Member

ha ha word
Old June 11th, 2005, 02:58 AM   #17
Super Villain

Send a message via AIM to 7thGenVillain
i will try to make it out there. will be my first accord meet ever haha. ride still on the works but wut the hell ima bring it out.
7thGenVillain is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old June 12th, 2005, 02:40 AM   #18

If anyone is down, I'm planning on joining the acura boys and meeting up to go on a ride somewhere tight. Check out the link if you are interested.

http://www.acurazine.com/forums/show...=293076&page=2
Old June 12th, 2005, 03:31 AM   #19
Registered Cock

They were just talking about a "non acura slipping in the mix", which ended up being a WRX. Would accords be welcome? or would they hate on us too?

i have cl-s cams and a cl/tl battery cover, thats good enough right? hahah

Last edited by alphanumeric303; June 12th, 2005 at 03:38 AM..
Old June 14th, 2005, 12:38 AM   #20

We'll be good, I'm on cl-s rims. HA.
Old June 15th, 2005, 01:54 AM   #21
Old Member

Hey i made a flyer in case anyone wants to hand these out to get more people to come, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v52/du3ce/jjj.jpg
Old June 21st, 2005, 10:32 PM   #22

so jeff any news on your car. hopefully everything worked out, if not you can always rock your bug.
Old June 21st, 2005, 11:13 PM   #23
The Anti-Virus

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefan86
so jeff any news on your car. hopefully everything worked out, if not you can always rock your bug.
Minor update... they STILL haven't started on the main repairs of the car yet. They are still waiting on the door skin and the rocker panel pieces.

They were actually able to repair the rims, which is nothing short of a miracle in my book given the two huge chunks that were missing from the lip. I couldn't even tell which rim was the one that had the chunks missing.

Insurance company is going to pay to replace my custom headlights. I had done a valeo HID projector retro into aftermarket headlights. I had clearbra put on them, but they did a ****** job so we peeled it off. However that peeled off some clear coating that was over the headlights making them look all cracked. The insurance guy saw that and thought it happened in the accident. I got a quote from Larry at HID performance (specializes in retrofitting projectors) to rebuild. He is going to use s2k projectors instead, for a grand total of $1400. One good thing came out of this mess.

Also they are going to replace my entire Greddy EVO2 catback because one of the mufflers got flattened on the bottom. That's another $800-900ish.

Old July 2nd, 2005, 01:21 PM   #24

My buddy for sure is not going to be able to make it with the 6 speed he's going on a vacation. I've been getting screwed with my scheduling and it doesn't look like I'll be off for the meet. I'll be there if I'm not working for sure. If not I'll definitely make the next meet, hopefully I'll be boosted by then.
Old July 2nd, 2005, 02:22 PM   #25
Registered Cock

you gettin a supercharger????
Old July 2nd, 2005, 11:54 PM   #26

soon
Old July 5th, 2005, 02:10 AM   #27
Old Member

Allright so lets recap whos all going

Tommy and his friend are out
me, alphanumeric 303, evoschen, smithz, 7thgenvillian, and COV6Rider and Dima from Hai are in, accord2002 is a maybe
Old July 6th, 2005, 10:03 AM   #28
The Anti-Virus

I'm still hoping they are going to get the car done by then. They have told me it's possible that I can get it back before then... but then again, they've already had it 6 weeks...

Old July 6th, 2005, 08:36 PM   #29
Old Member

hey does anyone wanna trade me their front chrome Honda emblem for a painted black one?
Old July 7th, 2005, 02:09 PM   #30

i might have an extra one in storage. is your emblem the smaller one or bigger one. I think the 2001-02 have a larger front emblem but im not sure.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Accord Forum : V6 Performance Accord Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:
Chapter
Choose your AV6 Chapter Location
Ride
What do you drive?
Insurance
Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in